Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: swan20

Marriage HAS to happen.....there's no question about it. The CVs know Maneet are the USP of this show....if they are not together this show is going to go down the drains. There will be more hungama pre wedding but in the end Maan & Geet will get married.....i'm certain of that. Regarding whether Geet misunderstands Maan or not......well to take the story forward they could show a MU, so after marriage Geet will still be angry with Maan & he will try to woo her back. I personally would prefer Geet understanding Maan otherwise all those dialogues about ''i understand you better than myself'' will sound hollow.....πŸ€”

The CVs are suffering from amnesia and forget what they showed yesterday 🀣
They laid the foundation for an MU because they cannot show SR with Geet preggie with Dev's child 🀣
So they will khenchofy. I don't think the CVs realize that they had dug their own grave. 🀣
Now if they kill the baby there is no way Maaneet can stay together because Maan's guilt will just kill him and that is not a track anyone wants to watch πŸ˜­ 😑 🀒  Plus if Geet comes to know the truth before or after losing the baby she will blame him = Maaneet separate = TRPs crash and burn.
They just made a mega blooper if they want the MC.
Moral of the story = they have to keep the baby 🀣
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hi anshu...

swan: i completely agree with u jaan.... I really want geet's ''i understand you better than myself''  dialogues be put into action...
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Swati hi

@ Jyo di u felling better Naah 

49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Im so lost in this picture!  I hope Maan sings this song to her! Its an old one, but golden

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tW07Un_tiRE[/YOUTUBE]
MishtyShona thumbnail
Berry: Geet had also witnessed MSK's desire to punish her offender, she also saw him punish dev n pack him off to jail... But the next day itself she MU him... I don have big hopes on the demented kurri n the dunderhead CV's...
Norstar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well, by now Dev's divorce is finalized and he is available again. Wonder if Jyo's tears stem from this worry! Dev was never a threat before since he was a previously married...

BUT, I still firmly believe that Maan and Geet will be married - Haan!
Edited by Norstar - 13 years ago
-Divine- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
bye all

i cant handle so much negativity over the things which has not yet happened...............

c u later
MishtyShona thumbnail
Ann: Awesome take....also add that logically how izz the baby going to survive without its mum???????

Geetu/: ☺️
49erFan thumbnail
When Maan filled Geet's maang with his blood, he is officially married to her, nothing bigger then that!  Then again one would argue!

@ANN, i love ur take!  awesome πŸ‘πŸΌ

@Jyoti...where r u???  R u stalking like MSK! πŸ€—
49erFan thumbnail
@Berry its not negativity, just thinking of all the possibilities!