The Sher by birthright!

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell.
Edna St. Vincent Millay

It was the clash of the two alpha males yesterday; the two dominant leaders within their group. Neither giving an inch as their eyes warred and held. One promised retribution so dire that it does not bear thinking about while the other was amused and deadly cold. Though RV wore a uniform of trust it was to Avdesh my eyes repeatedly went because he exuded heat and passion; the essence of life.😳

Ranvijay Singh was shown as a dedicated and principled police officer. Now we know the truth, he is using his uniform to commit horrendous atrocities on an innocent woman. There is no hint of guilt or self doubt at all. This shows more than anything the cruel streak that runs through his genetic makeup and that it was not the first time he had used his position and uniform to abuse. The pleasure he was getting from abusing Arpita shows he is veteran when it comes to torturing people while in police custody.

His envy and hatred for Avdesh seeped out while telling him that he was the Sher and Raja of the police station. No doubt he wanted to command and commandeer loyalty and devotion like Avdesh has. He wanted to make Avdesh Singh Thakur pay for his perceived guilt and was subtly directing him onto the path of no return. He was gleeful knowing Avdesh would die - day by day, moment by moment - as long as his wife was in pain. This was what made RV smile and enjoy his victory, which I suspect will later turn out to be a pyrrhic one. For the moment he is content to toy with Avdesh as a cat does with a mouse. I very much fear that underestimating Avdesh will probably be the last mistake he makes!😑😑

Avdesh was fury personified. He did not hesitate to offer himself in return for his wife; his freedom meant nothing while she was in his enemy's hands. On hearing her pain filled screams the Sher within him broke through and he went berserk trying to get his wife out of captivity. Eyes blinded by anger, he only knew that one of his own ' the possessor of his heart - was in pain and needed him. Every beat that fell on her soft skin he felt it ten times on his skin. Every cry that ripped out from her throat was a slash in his heart. Every tear that fell from her eyes, corresponding blood flowed from his heart. His soul twined to hers made them as one.

He was the Sher from birth, the one RV longs to be and envies him for. He never gave an inch to his enemy though overwhelmed and overtaken, sweaty and exhausted. Eventually forced to retreat, he was dazed and in a trance. His mind was with his wife, his agony unending as he relived every cry and word over and over again. That he was so loved was barely a consolation at that moment. He would have never wished for her to pay this price; the price of loving him. And love him she did - wildly, gently, coaxingly and dominatingly as her every right. Even in that prison, being beaten to an inch of her life her thought as always was with her husband.

For Arpita there was no doubt at all that her husband was the Sher. By birth or by creation it made no difference to her. Her words to RV showed more than loyalty or indoctrination. It showed an absolute belief in what her husband was and why. There was a world of pride in her voice, a promise that RV will soon face his downfall and the degradation of the uniform he so proudly used to hide his acts of atrocities.

And Arpita too will rise to the occasion as the wife of Avdesh. Once she gets over this shocking change in her circumstance, she will show that she is made of steel where Avdesh Singh Thakur is concerned. The flame that burns constantly within her to protect and see to his wellbeing, now burns even more brighter and higher. Due to RV's treatment, her eyes have been further opened to the true reality and nature of the people around her. No longer is she the innocent to believe in the vardi anymore.

This will be the making of a stronger and wilder Arpita. The Sherni to the Sher of Lallanpur.

Commentary: I have to say I found the jail scene between Avita very harrowing and emotional!...It had me so upset especially Arpita's screams!!😭😭...I could barely write, my mind frozen and for the first time I hated a scene and yet found it compelling. Like some glutton, I kept watching that scene for a long time.....and finally I realised why  it bought so much emotion out in me. It was intense, felt very real and the love between Avita was WOW!!...More than that it was a precursor to how Avdesh will burn down the world if his Arpita was hurt....that struggle, held down by the policemen...He showed he was the true Sher!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

I would love to hear your thoughts on this.

(if you like, don't forget to press the button😊)

Edited by Dreamygal301 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
oh my dreamy my eyes r moist. now reading this

i didnt cry yday i didnt cry day before yday but this made me cry..😭

what can i say now?

give me few mins to compose myself

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Hi Di,

Even I was so upset yesterday!...I feel like enough is enough!...those two, the way they were separated from the bars...now I feel like crying!...gosh, will this emotional time go on till Saturday?! we will all be a nervous wreck by then!

though I did smile a bit at the precap, Avdesh looked blank at seeing Shikha and bhootni?..well she was thinking 'heck, I just sent one teenybopper to prison and another comes along! do I need to dig a grave for this one?'!!!!.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ok, I said I am reserving judgement till shikha proves herself (due us falling for RV and now look at him!😑)...but seriously, if she is anything like Simple and makes Avdesh more balanced then yeah I am for that!!...oh she better hate bhootni otherwise I will be back to square one again!!πŸ˜•
super_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazingly written πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Loved d jail scene............me 2 watched it again n again.........d depth of their love is so much dat it cannot b measured by anyone...........may b not even by themselves πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

B/w good Shikha eneterd wen Avi needed someone's support .............but sana said dat she knows Bhootni's intentions n plans ..............HOW??????????? she has been in d city 4 long i guess.............Who frm d family was in touch wid her n giving her d info's ............Is it Ammaji???????? coz except once she was never mentioned by anyone.  AVITA , Simple , Shikha n gang shd b a team against BJ , RV, LS , Snake n if there is anyone else 2 enter. Band baj jayegi unki toh πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
Edited by super_boy - 13 years ago
chista thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh   dear dreamy  u write like a  dreamπŸ‘

u emotion me again😭 last night  i  cried  very much  &  i felt pain in my heart. i cuoldent breath  anymore. believe me  i didnt  want to see  the next epi  anymore but again your writing  motivating me for seeing .

well , i m reading  complitlly  your post & then i ll comment u😊
again & again  i love u❀️
Edited by chista - 13 years ago
Dreamygal301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: super_boy

Amazingly written πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Loved d jail scene............me 2 watched it again n again.........d depth of their love is so much dat it cannot b measured by anyone...........may b not even by themselves πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

Hi SB,😊

Thank you!

there was something about that jail scene wasn't there?...despite crying, I too kept seeing that scene...from the moment Avdesh raised his fists, then his eyes widening as he heard Arpi scream till he walked out after making his threat to RV....I kept seeing it over and over again.

As I said, that scene was the precap to how wild Avdesh will be, how out of control he will be if anything happens to Arpita......I had shivers down my back....

Gaurishah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Dreamy what can I say so well written. Dont know what to say for yesterdays episode. It was so upsetting. Couldn't bear to see Arpi tortured so badly. She rightly said that it is people like RV whose spirit has died that cannot be reformed in anyway. She has totally lost her trust in the police force yesterday. But on the other hand the respect and trust she had for her husband increased, his soul was still pure.

Was glad that Simple was their for mama Rai. When she wiped her tears somewhere I saw that Mama rai felt her Arpi had come back to her.

Arpi heart is full of love for her husband even in this battered state she still defended her hubby.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
yeah dreamy me back.. was trying to settle saturday update with nandu..

dreamy ur all analysis r always bang on.. and this story is so realistic that we feel for the characters

i think i mentioned some place  the promo had said  arpita screams shud reach avdesh ears but it has reached our ears as well and our hearts too. thats what makes us feel so bad and sad..

coming back to ur analysis  i m amazed at the titles u give each time. the writer in you is bringing them out. so perfect and apt

the sher by birthright

this is what avdesh told to ranvijay

that in police station wearing a vardi makes even a dog feel  like a sher  but sher is born not created something to that effect..

alpha males u say again.. when these two were face to face the balance seemed more in avdesh side.

indeed he is sher again who never tortured poor and fought face to face man to man. he didnt hide behind a womans pallu nor used a woman for his work.

that is a sher to everyone

rv is nothing but big bully in backyard and barking to show his superiority and it seems he has sort of complex that avdesh is lallanpur ka raja.  he tried to show his officers that  avdesh is nothing but a sadakchhap gunda but as arpi answerd in halting tones to ranvijay that gundas  are made becoz of the ppl like ranvijay..

oh ranvijay has to pay for his crimes.. yday i had said in ur post only i wish arpita spits on him if he tries to talk to her abt avdesh and she did with words.

brave girl
she has grown up now she is befitting sherni to our sher avdesh singh thakur

let bhootni know now  there mayb thousand girls waiting for avdesh but which one of them is fit to be his wife. its only arpita no one else..

now coming to simple  love her  and as i said in my update post today

there has been enough male chauvinism in rai household and simple is postivie force here to reform the rai men. we r seeing her effects already and mama rai adores her and is amused by her now.

and as for shikha  again there is enough negativity in and around haveli and avdesh and arpita so she should be their shining star and the positive force

mission rescue arpita begins now

the jail scene was very very touching and i had my hands on my mouth in shock and bas i kept  cussing that daroga

ashish tanvi  were too brilliant  in yday scenes

it must have sort of drained them as it needs full on energy

( just wrote out what came in my head hope its understandable) πŸ˜†
Edited by chatterbox - 13 years ago
komalSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
After watching yesterday episode I was eagerly waiting for ur analysis, n u realy made my waiting worthwhile.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Yes the episode begins with power show between Avi n Rv. Where Avi is declared Raja of place with no crown and boundries, and on other side RV become blind due to the power his uniform conceived.

Avi and arpi both can make earth and sky one when it comes sacrifice for their love.On one side Avi give himself on exchange of his wife, and the other women of strong will power n determination put forth her life for the sake of her husband the one n only Arpita Singh Thakur. Wat confidence she has in her eyes while reverting back to Rv comments.

Wat ever is happing make understand Arpi one thing for sure that its not only Avi past mis happening in family make him wild but scenario in outer world made it more worst.

At end two positive charecter is entering in  the scene first Simple in Rai mention and the most awaited entry of Shikha to bring some reliefe to mam Rai and Avita.

Dreamygal301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chista

oh   dear dreamy  u write like a  dreamπŸ‘

u emotion me again😭 last night  i  cried  very much  &  i felt pain in my heart. i cuoldent breath  anymore. believe me  i didnt see  the next epi  anymore but again your writing  motivating me for seeing .

well , i m reading  complitlly  your post & then i ll comment u😊
again & again  i love u❀️

Hi Sara,

I think we all cried a bit last night!...that scene in the jail was so emotional....hands reaching out..holding, clinging...then torn apart...CryCry

I don't know if I can last till saturday now...I want this to be over because I want to see what happens now...all the players are here....