LAALI suffering from "Split Personality Disorder"!

Neela10 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
LAALI suffering from split personality disorder!!

It looks like our heroine is suffering from a split personality disorder.😲😲😲

According to the Wikipedia:

"Dissociative identity disorder is a psychiatric diagnosis that describes a condition in which a person displays multiple distinct identities or personalities (known as alter egos or alters), each with its own pattern of perceiving and interacting with the environment.

"In the International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems the name for this diagnosis is multiple personality disorder.

"In both systems of terminology, the diagnosis requires that at least two personalities routinely take control of the individual's behavior with an associated memory loss that goes beyond normal forgetfulness; in addition, symptoms cannot be the temporary effects of drug use or a general medical condition.[1]"

Signs and symptoms

Individuals diagnosed with DID demonstrate a variety of symptoms with wide fluctuations across time; functioning can vary from severe impairment in daily functioning to normal or high abilities. Symptoms can include:[9]

• Multiple mannerisms, attitudes and beliefs which are not similar to each other
  • Unexplainable headaches and other body pains
  • Distortion or loss of subjective time
  • Comorbidity
  • Depersonalization
  • Derealization
  • Severe memory loss
  • Depression
  • Flashbacks of abuse/trauma
  • Sudden anger without a justified cause
  • Frequent panic/anxiety attacks
  • Unexplainable phobias
  • Lack of intimacy and personal connections
  • Auditory of the personalities inside their mind
  • Paranoia

Patients may experience an extremely broad array of other symptoms that may appear to resemble epilepsy, schizophrenia, anxiety disorders, mood disorders, post traumatic stress disorder, personality disorders, and eating disorders.[9]

What do the viewers think?

Edited by Neela10 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

afghan33 thumbnail
i agree she is suffering from that and i think its what Dr. surbi put in that needle!!!!!!!! am i right?
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Or maybe Siddi's Ghost on Lali or maybe Siddi with Lali plastic surgery.πŸ˜† There was some talk of Siddy's sister regarding some ceremonyπŸ˜•πŸ˜² with some person
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Yes Neela..Thanks for all Infro.Yes Its confirmed..Just posting..Shown SBS..Laali is suffeing from Split persona Disorder...Abhishek said..after his Its Laali whoes Suffering from this Crazzy things...
telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think everyone on this show is always suffering form a split personality.

One minute they are this way and the next another way.....they are like hot and cold...

Poor Laali..... Deep down she always wanted to be like Siddy...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Neela10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: telenovelle

I think everyone on this show is always suffering form a split personality.
One minute they are this way and the next another way.....they are like hot and cold...
Poor Laali..... Deep down she always wanted to be like Siddy...πŸ˜†

I think the CVs "Split Personality Disorder" is a "modern" track.  I think it is good. Makes people aware that such things do exist.

As I have seen in many comments in my post, lots of viewers don't know this term, nor that this condition exists.

The problem lies with CVs who can't explain things properly. 

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I am liking this track, it gives us a chance to see Ratan in a different role and it also shows what happens in real life. There are people who suffer from a split personality.

Neela10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

I am liking this track, it gives us a chance to see Ratan in a different role and it also shows what happens in real life. There are people who suffer from a split personality.

I agree with you on this.  Laali looked really beautiful in her new style clothing, albeit she was behaving in a Siddy like manner.  Still she has something new to do instead of having a ding dong with Loha all the time.

zeezee55 thumbnail
hopefully the creatives have done a similar research on split personality disorder...but i seriously doubt it. 

hmmm this is a condition that would have a slow built up (I think) and not a sudden appearance.  I wonder why Laali would have Siddy as her other persona...did she have subconscious guilty feelings about siddy?  i wonder...

Doesn't add up ... Laali has a strong personality, hmmm... i wonder whether dr surbhi (is that her name) could have done some auto-suggestions/hypnotism and then given Laali drugs that causes her emulate what has been suggested to her...

Anyway, the track is becoming interesting again. 

I think it is important to give the other characters more dialogues, it should not be just Laali and Loha or Laali and Shekhar.  Much as i love Laali, i wouldn't want to hear her dialogues only .... its like eating your favourite ice cream at every meal, every day, 365 days a year - you get sick of it... so i hope the creatives would give better dialogues to all the characters and that would make hte show interesting and the ratings will go up.

telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neela10

I think the CVs "Split Personality Disorder" is a "modern" track.  I think it is good. Makes people aware that such things do exist.

As I have seen in many comments in my post, lots of viewers don't know this term, nor that this condition exists.

The problem lies with CVs who can't explain things properly. 

Well as usual the Creatives never do their research or explain things clearly
to the audience. They think we all know what they are talking about. As you said not everyone knows about this disorder.
This is also a good opportunity to educate the audience about the disorder. You never know who might be listening or watching because it could help them. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰