Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Good Morning... Saathiya NEWS.

HIGHLIGHTS

• Kokila accepts Umang's proposal.
  • New show to be launched in CR TV
  • Dhawal and Urmila missing
  • Gopi and Jigar gets themself a new imported spine from China.
  • Baa's health has improved miraculously
  • Parag and Chirag fights for dialogues
NEWS in detail

Kokila accepts Umang's proposal : With Umang coming to Modi Mansion and putting forth the his proposal of marrying Kinjal the Modi brat, Kokila seems to be relieved. Though she hesitated to bless her would be Son in law, she has accepted him. Umang took the blessing of elders and left Modi Mansion with a final smirk.

New show to be launched in CR TV : Since Kingal's marriage track has become a bit lagging and almost burden to Saathiya, CR TV producers are planning to remove the track and introduce an entire show on it. The show "Kinjal ki Swayamvar" is to be launched by February end. Umang, Elesh and Dhawal have been signed for the show. News is that the producers wants to add more contestants to liven up the atmosphere. The talks are about signing Ritesh Basu(Tere liye) - the new widower in town, Shakti Singh(pratigya)- searching for his third wife, Jayawant(Pavitra Rishta)- the psychic lover and Raghavendra Rathod(Uttaran)- the gambler. But nothing is finalised yet
Kenjal : I am so happy for the show (rolls her eyes)

Dhawal and Urmila missing : Like Jitubhai and the little girl, dhawal also went missing and from yesterday Urmila seems to do the same. Our source tried to contact Rashi but she remained unavailable as she was busy eating sweets in kitchen. people in the locality says that Jithubhai went to Himalayas with Urmi's Goggles and Urmi went in search of him. But nothing on Dhawal. FIR has been filed and the search is still on.

Gopi and Jigar gets themself a new imported spine from China: Jigar and Gopi had got new spine for them. The imported Chinese spine is of 916 quality and proved their worth yesterday. Hopefully both decided use them on their respective spouses and see the after effect. The spine is offcourse removable.

Baa's health has improved miraculously : After knowing about kenjals pregnancy, Baa's health has improved a lot. She is skyhigh about gettin a Modi grandchild atlast.
Baa : What my grandsons couldnt do, my grand daughter did it with such ease. Its girl power.

Parag and Chirag fights for dialogues : Yesterday after getting the dialogue "aisa mat karo, kokila", the brothers had a fight over who will say the dialogue more number of times. But after Gopi and Jigar started their own dialogues, they calmed down a bit.

SPORTS

Ahem and Umang's secound round of Thai Gushti on 8th Jan. Both the boys are practicing real hard for the day.

WEATHER

The hot climate in Modi's has cooled down with the arrival of "Umang" hurricane. The wind is not as effective as katrina or rita.

Thats all for todays NEWS... Goodbye!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chennaigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh My God....That was mindblowing....I just could'nt stop laughing....πŸ˜†
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh.my.gosh.  Jake, this was over the top funny!  I loved every word of it!!!!!

ps - Ritesh Basu is a widower?  What happened to his wife?  I haven't watched TL in a very long time...
Rafeal. thumbnail

Originally posted by: chennaigirl

Oh My God....That was mindblowing....I just could'nt stop laughing....πŸ˜†

well... Saathiya is more a comedy show for meπŸ˜‰
Edited by Jake-neil - 13 years ago
Rafeal. thumbnail

Originally posted by: saomom

Oh.my.gosh.  Jake, this was over the top funny!  I loved every word of it!!!!!

ps - Ritesh Basu is a widower?  What happened to his wife?  I haven't watched TL in a very long time...

thanks mom, whenever i am tenses, my humour level increases.πŸ˜†

PS : She died in the last episode giving birth to a child. premature delivery after knowing about her husbands past. Thats all i know.
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I seriously need more adjectives to describe your comedy work πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Loved the "Imported Backbone" part. Jigar and Gopi were a shocker. Though Gopi defended Kinjal once infront of Aham but Jigar never spoke up like that.. WOW moment for SNS parivaar.πŸ‘πŸΌ
-Heshu- thumbnail
::  LOL

seriiOusly _ That was too gud !!!

🀣  Kinjal ki swayamvar !!!   u r soo funny bOy  !!!
🀣
Rafeal. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ambrosia

I seriously need more adjectives to describe your comedy work πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Loved the "Imported Backbone" part. Jigar and Gopi were a shocker. Though Gopi defended Kinjal once infront of Aham but Jigar never spoke up like that.. WOW moment for SNS parivaar.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks, Anu and when did you become a veteran?πŸ˜ƒ that was fast promtion from Cartoon channel moderator to Baa...
Rafeal. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Heshu-

::  LOL

seriiOusly _ That was too gud !!!

🀣  Kinjal ki swayamvar !!!   u r soo funny bOy  !!!
🀣

Thanks Heshuben
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Jake-neil

Thanks, Anu and when did you become a veteran?πŸ˜ƒ that was fast promtion from Cartoon channel moderator to Baa...

You are too much Jake!πŸ˜†
Well I got a Vet yesterday. I seriously needed a time out from extensive moderating. So here I am enjoying my time as a VETπŸ˜›
Edited by Ambrosia - 13 years ago