05/01 Ria Ka Adda .: Jiju ko yaad na hamari aai :.

secretkeeper thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Hello Friends 😊

Epi rating:
8/10 ⭐️ *nudge* Dont be shocked πŸ˜† Epi was entertaining...acting was good ⭐️ I was expecting Beeji-DJ scene...lekin koi gal nahi...kal sahi :)

1) "Jiju ki yaad aa rahi hey?" *Aro & addians in chorus* pata hey pata hey kis ki yaad aa rahi hey *nudge* 🀣
2) Funny BG music when cousins saw chikoo πŸ˜†
3) Arjuhi's aankho k ishaaray πŸ˜† Aro was too cute for words.. "Agar samajh gaya toh tum samjhana bund ker do gi" ❀️
4) Chikoo :"Dhekho hum kitnay kareeb aa gaye hein" πŸ˜ƒβ€οΈ Aro: "Door hato" 😑 (🀣) "kya khusar phoosar hoh rahi hey?πŸ€”  zor say bolo" πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜†
5) Arjun answering all the questions while looking at Aro ❀️
6) Arjun's self talk πŸ’” & Aro taking her cousin's class 🀣 In the boxing ring we can imageine Aro & chikoo ---> 🀣

7) Ending scene...Arjun ka ghussaa jaiz thaa  "kya kiya thaa meinay?" 😑

Disliked:

1) Mama g:"Meinoo yaad aa gaya" with whoosh whoosh effect
2) Cousins are OTT...the way they speak: "hum nay kabhi India nahi dhekha"
3) Aro's acha insaan baashan 😑 Move on girl! *rolling eyes* kitni baar same baat repeat kero gi? πŸ˜•
4) @CVs: I'm waiting for something hatke 😊

Quote of the day: "i wish you could put your ear upto my heart & hear how much i love you" πŸ˜”  - Source unknown

Thats it from me πŸ˜Ž Dont forget to hit "Like" & do share your views πŸ€“ πŸ˜†

Ria ka Adda Rules:

We are here to have fun and at the same time provide objective feedback. 

1) Follow IF rules & respect each others opinion. There is a decent code of conduct you can maintain and not pounce on each other if there's a difference of opinion.

2) Actor bashing will not be tolerated. Discuss the show & characters :)

3) Please use @Name format and avoid quoting long/multiple posts.

4) First page is for episode analysis, so reserve only if you want to analyze.

5) Join us on RKA Facebook by becoming friends of "Ria ka Adda". Send us a
friends request and we would love to see you as part of the family!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayesha_gla thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Me Back Finally πŸ€—
===================
ME LIKED THE EPI.. πŸ˜ƒ

Mamaji - Wat bakwaas is all this about Mamaji.. No use of him 

champu jee - uff I hate him, silly and idiotic..

Cookie and Coffee πŸ€£ what a name !!!

Arohi's Burst out at arjun - I was wondering why it was then realised its her heart which wants to burst out and then also forgive  !!!

arjun-bolo kya kiya hai maine tumhare saath??
arohi- tum kabhi bhi nahi samjhoge tumne kya kiya hai mere saath....πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

⭐️ points for the dialogues

P.s: Thanku PavsπŸ€—

Edited by sarab123 - 13 years ago
Quirky thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 Me loved the epi...😳☺️😍 reminded me of the MAGIC of KMH1😳 

-As I mentioned earlier Cheeku is bringing AA together at his own expense..🀣see how he runs away to mano his saaliyaπŸ˜† leaving AA together to chit-chat😳

-Loved AA scenes ...reminded me of office lift scenes of KMH1...*me  in dream world*😳

-Arohi's bhashan.. I was like "Phir se"😑 and then she goes of non stop..*banged my head*

-Arjun's gussa then his smile then gussa then smile...CUTE scene... left Arohi in a confused state of mind...now lets see what she says tom in this confusion..πŸ˜‰

-Arjun's Dadi.. "Tussi jaldi aona "πŸ˜†

-Why is Arohi not wearing western clothes?😑 She has shifted back to her multicoloured uniforms😑 and those Coffee/cookie are shown wearing skmipy outfits..CVs..if ppl are from US/Canada doesnt mean they have to wear such outfits..

-Don't u guys think Arjun's transformation happened TOO quickly?πŸ˜•
Edited by -SanZ- - 13 years ago
karankittu thumbnail

i just wish we get to see romantic scenes of arjun and arohi, not enjoying these scenes at all :( !!!!!

Edited by johnandbipasha - 13 years ago
Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Hello Aadians

First three parts I was like pikachu in pokemon:
seeing the cute Arjuhi scenes and the right moment to increase the level of jealousy in Arohi. So Cookie and Coffee have made an appearance to make a difference on Arohi! The same feeling that Arjun is having when seeing Arohi with another one, it is creating the same burning feeling in Arohi.  However again we got to see the mastery of Arjun's character who even being insulted and accused by the sharp tongued, impulsive and passing quick judgement Arohi, the man is mature and calm and is still having patience to bear the insult. The music was good. The little light tensed comedy feel was good too and I am sure mamaji will only remember Arjun as damaadji🀣 I love the little conversation of Arohi Simi where Simi said she will like someone rich and handsome like Chikoo in her life but she also knows the 'kabootar' nature of Chikoo and pulled back Arohi's leg. πŸ˜†My favourite of the day remains my sweet Shefali! She is awesome! I love her more than Arjuhi now,lolz. She knows the exact time of entry where to give the lovers their time and how she fooled Chikoo.❀️
Chikoo character has really grown like a chick:
 πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ because even Coffee and Cookie know a little flatter to jija, he will inflate and they will get what they want.🀣🀣

I liked to see again like the first episode like the men Ahluwalia escape from function organisation and the women handle itπŸ˜†.
There was the happy feel nature and again I love the little interruption of lovedeep when mama remembered something.
Absent minded mamaπŸ˜‰

She is indirectly also in the gang that is supporting Arjun.
Lovedeep: I am in team loveπŸ˜›
Once she will know their love story, she gonna be the first family member supporting Arohi.

Petals of asters for today scene because like the meaning of the asters flowers carries of symbol of love,afterthought and daintiness:

In the light of the petals, i will add that it was an overall  good episode of a rating 7 to me ⭐️and a bonus for the entire characters role played making an 8 out of 10 episodeπŸ‘.
Where did they miss the two points to be an 10 out of 10
I will say room for improvement on:
(i) the mehendi function is what we have seen in KMH1 and it was not innovating on the moment.
(ii) Then only for the peak to hit on the 50th episode with the entry for sure of Biji in the Ahluwalia house, they overstreteched the character of Arohi. What did Arjun did to Arohi now with the last dialogue I am confused as well. It was irrelevant and the hard feeling of Arohi to Arjun was only 25 % justified because we know she is in the heart vs mind conflict and because we know she blabber everything what she wants but this time she is passing quick judgement,yes,part of her character,but all what she said to Arjun was confusing for me
(iii) and then now they are continuing using the background love theme music of 'Iktara' that was on Gauri's crush to Arjun on Arjun and Arohi. I feel they could have used music.

I was left to wonder like this

as now I am sure that Arjun is returning home and Biji will show him how to win his dame from being with his family when Biji will understand the true love of Arjun to Arohi and as it was an irrelevant of stretch of Arohi's sharped words, it makes me think is there any effect?
 Will that be when everyone loses patience then she will understand?
 Not so of Arohi's nature but definitely like Arjun Punj she is the one hurting the person she holds.
Starting feeling perhaps yeah for the 'dulha swap' but then if Arohi humiliates Arjun, that will be so hard to gulp that I gonna hanging around like this pictureπŸ˜†
As there is no reason for why she is doing this, at least I can still think of one- does she mean her trust has been so broken into pieces that even if she wants she is unable to trust him as her mind does not want to be hurt again? This is already seen though.
 Is it going to the peak to the extent that Arjun tells her that he justified in the letter that she never received. Will she believe that she is double more hurt that her best friend broke her trust intentionally? Is the matter really turn to hit Gauri's evil mind?

Action on my presumption for tomorrow:

the 50th episode will be today was the preparation of the ace entry and tomorrow the ace is going to come to give a shake! Looking for the biji and dj takraar tomorrow!

-----------------------------------------
@Mehr - both of us agreed on the 8/10 and like ur pointers
@all - just watch sbs of 2day and tomorow it will be more mastis about mehendi and chikoo ki bachelor party, perhaps in the end the entry of dadi. Still Arohi said she is not convinced on the phone. How Arjun is going to convince her? lol
secretkeeper thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
*skids to a halt*

@Sarab: *hugs back* Loved your super quick take ⭐️ Agree...Mama j's character is useless...dialogue writer does a good job πŸ‘

"its her heart which wants to burst out and then also forgive  !!!"
Yup :)

@Sana: *nudge* oye hoye, blushing? πŸ˜ƒ Zabardust pointers ⭐️⭐️⭐️

"ee how he runs away to mano his saaliyaπŸ˜† leaving AA together to chit-chat😳"
Chikoo is three much πŸ˜†

"then she goes of non stop..*banged my head*"
*stopping Sana* Not worth it πŸ˜†

"if ppl are from US/Canada doesnt mean they have to wear such outfits.."
*nudging Canadian girls* bolo na! πŸ˜†

"Don't u guys think Arjun's transformation happened TOO quickly?πŸ˜•"
Yes i feel the same πŸ˜•

@John&Bipasha: Welcome to RKA dear :)  Arey we cant get only romantic scenes...story k baaray mein bhi toh sochna hey na πŸ˜†

@Nisha: Pickachoo of Pokemon πŸ˜† Zabardust post with cool images & points for improvement⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

"
he man is mature and calm and is still having patience to bear the insult. The music was good"
.........πŸ‘

"🀣 because even Coffee and Cookie know a little flatter to jija, he will inflate and they will get what they want.🀣🀣"
.🀣🀣.🀣🀣

Petals of asters"

*M goes dreamy* 😍

"
What did Arjun did to Arohi now with the last dialogue I am confused as well. It was irrelevant and the hard feeling of Arohi to Arjun was only 25 % justified"

"Just hanging around"
Oye! *runs to stop Nisha* 🀣

WOW! u also gave 8/10! *high ten*πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by secretkeeper - 13 years ago
Ayesha_gla thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@sana: Bingo Ditto.. .πŸ˜‰

Me also dreamland ..reminded me of the ofice fights they had.πŸ˜ƒ

and yeah wat happend to the dressing stylist again πŸ˜•
And why do CV's have a special attraction towards Canada..
I think they are missing Anjana .. πŸ€£πŸ€£
Edited by sarab123 - 13 years ago
sumz3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Good episode.

Acting, expressions are awesome. Everyone doing a great job!

Cookie and Coffee, yeah, seriously agree with everyone, why are they dressed like that. We don't dress like that … and even if you do, why would you dress like that in front of relatives. So skanky.

Loved seeing Arohi all jealous of Cookie and Coffee. 🀣 and Arjun using it to his advantage. Muahahahahahhahahaha.😈

Aww, the unspoken conversation over the ring was too cute. 😍 Arjun's internal thought "isharo mein samjhane ke yehein baat mili thi" 🀣how cute, all he thinks of is her ishaara of love ....too cute.

Loved the A-A convo while chatting to Cheekbootar and Cookie and Coffee. Hahahahah Loved "door hatoo" "zoorh se bolo" hahahahahah

Yeh Cheeku … LOL, guy keeps getting beat up or slapped by mamaji. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Really like Gouri's sari.

πŸ˜† at Arohi getting all mad at Arjun for ignoring her. And Shefali too smart, coming in creating a clean path for the love birds.

🀣 Arohi getting mad at Cheeku. Cheeku all he cares about his looking and being cool 😎 in front of others. He's found his soulmate airhead frands. πŸ˜†

Final A-A convo was really good. πŸ˜ƒ Hurtful but good. πŸ’” I loved Arjun's responses and anger and I'm glad that he voiced his feelings and questioned Arohi as opposed to just taking what Arohi kept saying.

Man, those words from Arohi were so hurtful. I feel bad for both. Arohi trust was broken and to amend will take a lot.

Awesome responses from Arjun to Arohi's accusations, even though he was mad. He gives her the security that he doesn't care about C&C but her. Aww. 😍

But the ending, what the hell was that? Why cut off in the middle of a sentence … I'm all confused. Crappy ending. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Overall, a really good episode. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by sumz3 - 13 years ago
sumz3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@Mehrsburry … πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

good pointers! πŸ‘πŸΌ 8/10??? 😲  woot woot  … πŸ˜† (there is no jumping up with joy emo, so lol emo will have to do) πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ... oh wait ... I got another emo man, this show is getting better day by day … yesterday you gave 7.5 and today a whole 8! πŸ˜ƒ Can't wait to watch tonight.

@Sanz good take πŸ‘πŸΌ

@Eshu … holy camoly … itna bara or zabardust (as Mehru would say) analysis! Damn girl. woot woot.

Will respond to all later.

ana.khan thumbnail
hmmm........aarohi bss ker do yaar.........thak gae abb tou...:(