Written/video update(5th Jan 2011)

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Video: http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1582222

Pyar ki yeh ek kahani suno,

Ek Thakkur tha, ek Ghabbar thi, Ram milaaye jodi ki yeh baat hamari pakki hai suno,

Ek Bholu tha ek Tubelight thi,

Pooch ek duje se yeh Rishtha kya kehlaata hai

Who rehne wali mehlon ki kya kal bolegi πŸ˜•, Dil mil gaye,Yeh Ishq haaye Bholu tere liye???

Well guess time to depend on their bhagyavidhaata (the scriptwritersπŸ˜† )

Salaam Namaste SGPians,πŸ€— Happy new year to u all, πŸ˜ƒ Awwww, forget that crap, just wanna start SGP ki kahaani meri zubaani with mirch masala.... so tried this way! Guyz, today's episode was the setting of the stage for Suhana's declaration of love and others knowing the relationship between thakkur and Ghabbar. so my update will be a bit hatke without any jhatkey....πŸ˜†  Please bear with me as found nothing much to write.πŸ˜”

Yahan main Ghar Ghar kheliπŸ˜†:Bajpai house bedroom

Behenein Ghabbar and Sanju having a discussion reg. Ishaan. Ghabbar still furious and Sanju still lagaoing Jeeju naara. Says Ghabbar to stop this jeeju naara and finally Sanju manages a bhaiya. Ghabbar's point is still that Thakkur had been to pub, So sanju asks her what's wrong in that, does n't Ghabbar go to pub? Sanju hits a sixer saying did she talk to Thakkur reg. this? Possibly the matter wud have got solved too. After all Bholu is not that bad. Ghabbar gets furious 😈and says is Sanju her sister or his sister? And then tells her to speak to Thakkur then and there reg. her problem. There enter Khatron ke khiladi KK and says all the talk will be done only tomorrow and by then Ghabbar's gussa will become thanda. Ghabbar gets furious again saying why is her dad and sis supporting Bholu more and her intention is only to retain her gussa, That's why she is in a hurry to make them speak to Thakkur. Sanju says Jeeju must be sleeping so it is better they speak to him the next day. Sanju tries to pacify her saying Ghabbar's gussa is also damn sweet. Ghabbar says she feels as if she is being teased 🀑. to which Sanju says they r only trying to help her control her gussa. πŸ˜†KK nods and cam zooms to Ghabbar's angry expression.😈

Saas bina sasuraal πŸ˜† Kashyap Terrace:

Pratigya RB sees Thakkur sleeping on the bench, wakes him and enquires why has he been sleeping there and so on. Thakkur is in bhool bhulaiya mode and tries to recollect his memories about the last night fight from the world of Lapathaganj. Smartly says he has been watching the match late night so, soon after came to terrace and din know how he fell asleep. RB directly jumps to point that Ghabbar ke saath jagda ho gaya kya? Enters Jaankhilavan jasoos Meena and says Ghabbar is not in bedroom, bathroom, no where .RB in her anxiety asks Thakkur where is ghabbar? Did something happen between them both??  (Oh goodness RB u r really pratigya, koi bhi baath ko jat se pakad lethi hoπŸ˜†aur chodne ka naam bhi nahi lethiπŸ˜‰)Goes down running calling for Choti bhabhi. (worse option, now the kashyap house will be flooded with Rano's tears in no time.😭) Thakkur is still thinking.(I guess he is only in thinking mode today and no dialogues)

Koffee with no oneπŸ˜†:Dining area of Kashyap house

The research and development team comprising of namely Rajni and Disha r seriously discussing as to how can this happen? They had never ever thot Ghabbar can leave the house so abruptly. πŸ˜•(ye le. Toh itna hi jaana aap logon ne Ghabbar ko, Remember Suhana bajpai can do anything anywhere anytime.πŸ˜†) Disha in a furious mode rushes to Pagla Elesh and says she has been always saying this to him but he never believed. May be she left because of Sonali. Yamla Inder says how can this happen ? Why Ms. Gold?  Rajni says she had feared this and had told him also that she is always chipkofying Thakkur so much. Elesh says they mean to say Suhana left as she suspected something cooking between Thakkur and Ms. Gold? Yeh Ishaan bhi na! Yamla Inder says "Thakkur is no.1 Gadha and  he shud have kept his reservations with Ms. Gold. He is bewakoof also, he has to understand na." But Rajni is in no mood to listen all this and passes a generalized statement "All men r the same. No one understands." Pagla Elesh says "Yeh Suhana Kashyap ekdum bekhar hai. Ishaan aur Sonali ke beech aisa kuch nahi hai." Disha gets hyper and retaliates to him about his statement.  Elesh asks "why is she getting hyper with him when he has not done anything? Rajni says "Why is Ms. Gold doing this, I don't understand, she seems to be a sensible dame, but she also tries to show Ghabbar always that Thakkur is hers more than Ghabbar." Inder is irritated at this discussion and asks them to stop it and feels there must be some issue as all know Thakkur really likes Ghabbar. Elesh says but it was not an easy thing to leave the house. It wud be better if they all will go and manafy Ghabbar to get back to their house. Disha says she must have gone to her Dad's place only but it wud be better if Inder finds out as she is scared to face others reg. this matter.

Rendezvous with Ms. Gold and Gunahon ka devta DadajiπŸ˜†: Terrace

Ms. Gold crying and walking to and fro as she now knows that Ghabbar is no more in the house. Gunahon ka devta Dadaji enters and says things will be fine. Ms. Gold says nothing is fine, as Ghabbar has left the house and things seem to be on a wrong way. Dadaji assures her that things will better up and did anyone tell her anything? Ms. Gold says it is not time to think what others told her and not.  If Ghabbar leaves Thakkur how will he survive, as he won't be able to survive without her. Dadaji convinces her that Suhana is also in love in Ishaan and she will def. be back. Ms. Gold is worried that if she does n't she cannot face herself and apni nazaron mein ghir jayegi. She tells Dadaji to take her to Suhana and she will talk to her. Dadaji says Bajpai will be bringing Suhana in sometime and things will be fine when sat and spoken to each other about the issue.

Ghabbar ka insaafπŸ˜‰: Living room

Yamla, Pagla, Deewana(all 3 brothers), Ms. Calamity Rano, Dabangg Dadiji,  RB, the research and development team(Rajni, Disha) all turn by turn pestering our Thakkur with questions as to why Ghabbar left , what happened and stuff. Thakkur helpless, just maintains his restless mode and avoids the questions by not  answering back. About to call Ghabbar on this, but enters Bigg Boss Alok and Maati ki Banno BM and says Suhana is gone to her house only and she will come with her dad in sometime. Rano shocked asks Alok knew it pehle se? Alok says he knew it now from BM. RB rushes to make a phone , BM says no need since Suhana and KK have already come. There enter Khatron ke khiladi KK(minus his band, bhaja baraat this timeπŸ˜†) and Ghabbar. Looked like Ghabbar is trying hard to maintain the magnitude of her gussa.

Inder asks Suhana as to where she has been and all have been worried for her. She sternly tells to her dad to  talk to all and she will leave with her dad after that. Currently she will go to her room. There enters Dadaji and greets her. But she leaves abruptly. KK is all into apologizing with all but is sure something is wrong. Though he knows his daughter's temperament, this time it is certain of some misunderstanding and they shud talk about it and sort it out. Alok scolds Bholu and says is Bholu having rusgullahs in his mouth(oh even I doubted that, as he din say ,much  dialogues todayπŸ˜•) KK still maintains that he needs to talk in privacy as possibly some misunderstanding must have happened. Rano says Ishaan is not the kind who can hurt someone, no idea what is wrong.KK says Suhana does not know to handle dard from her bachpan. Iss baar usse kuch chubi hai. (the arrow is of Cupid, ..... the players r Ms. Gold, Maati ki baano and Gunahon ka devta.πŸ˜† Well, u will know it soon Mr.Khatron ke khilaadiπŸ˜‰)

PRECAP

KK talking to Dadaji and BM. Says he thot all wud be ok. Dadaji says "Ab ek hi raastha hai"Ms. Gold says to Suhana she needs to talk to her. Suhana shuts the door. Ms. Gold reluctant to leave , stands against her door and says she needs to tell her something. Suhana is reluctant to open but is confused and in tears. 😭

Shukran guys.😳.. apologise if have bored u.... since the episode was thanda, had to add my mirch masala to it..😳... please bear if finding it all rot...πŸ€”.πŸ˜†

Hum hai rahi pyaar ke.πŸ€ͺ...phir milenge chalthe chalthe........
Edited by Angelic_A - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Garima_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
arey it ws nt atall bad yaaa......infact tooo good..................considering whtz happening in  SGP these dayz.....itz better we read updates n get 2 knw whtz happening....rather than.....breaking our head in watching it....😑😑😑.......n wen the finale happens....only frm tht episode we strt watching SGP again.....😊😊😊
sharmili thumbnail
Sorry to say, but I really did not enjoy reading this update, Please don't take it personally, its my choice.
abagree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved the way u added mirch masala to it
allizzwell thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharmili

Sorry to say, but I really did not enjoy reading this update, Please don't take it personally, its my choice.

no issues dear..πŸ˜›. u need not be sorry too.....πŸ˜†... u were just honest in your views...πŸ˜‰...that's the reason i apologised first itself.... just took a chance.....life mein risk lethe ki bantha hai boss.....πŸ˜‰..thanks for bearing.😊
Edited by laxmi_s - 13 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
bored??!!!!
laxmi di....this was the best....my god what names u used for everyone...thats wonderful...πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘

allizzwell thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

bored??!!!!
laxmi di....this was the best....my god what names u used for everyone...thats wonderful...πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘

thanks a lot dear..πŸ€—.. tried like this for the first time.... lagtha hai mere serials ka names lene par hurt ho jaate hain so i shud be sorry too na yaar.... anyways found today's episode a drag...😭. mere excitement pe poore paani phir gaya tha yaar..... meri last week's update vish di ne bataya ki kaafi serious tha .... so tried to do something different.....πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by laxmi_s - 13 years ago
LOVEDDDDDDDDD the way u have added serial names in ur update..Dadaji-Gunahon ka Devta?🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣Awesome update Laxmi di!Updater par ecellence..aur me not buttering you...yeh Dil Se Diya Vachan haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lmao i actualli wait for your updates! πŸ‘
perfect tadka lagaya ke mazaa aa gaya! πŸ˜†
U made the boring epi sound interesting, dun think i m gona watch it! 

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: laxmi_s

thanks a lot dear..πŸ€—.. tried like this for the first time.... lagtha hai mere serials ka names lene par hurt ho jaate hain so i shud be sorry too na yaar.... anyways found today's episode a drag...😭. mere excitement pe poore paani phir gaya tha yaar..... meri last week's update vish di ne bataya ki kaafi serious tha .... so tried to do something different.....πŸ˜ƒ

i din know how u felt about the episode...so i din say in the last post...
the post is very very entertaining that the bored episode is now looking brighter....

loved all the names di...i just kept laughing with all of it...research and development for R&D(rajini-disha) was the bestπŸ‘πŸ‘