*NEW FF~TUM BIN*Prt10..TRUTH IS ALWAYS BITTER!pg19

Princess_Priya1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
PART 1
SOME LOVE STORIES HAVE BLOOD ON THEM!.................

Hi everyone😛...........I know I said I won't

Hi everyone😛...........I know I said I won't be sending in any topic till dutta returns????.Lekin phir sochaa kii ek toh no dutta???upar se agggar apney appko tum sab se bhii durr kar liya toh how am I going to survive?............Isliye till dutta makes his reentry????I will be updating this One shot???..Hope u all like it?????...........................

Before the part 1???..first things first????yesterday when naku said----Kisi kii nazar naa lagey aapko saab???.and put that teeka on dutta's portrait I was like???.OMG even naku knows kii there r loadsssssssss of girls gazing at her saab day in day out????aur hum logon kii nazar se hii bachaa rahii hai nakku dtta ko lol????.Lekin nakusha jii????Hum toh aisey kadardaan hain dutta ke jo unkey liye jaan bhii dey saktey hain????Buri nazar toh uss kalaa??suarshan aur chaskar kii hai????JINKA SWAHA DUTTA WAPAS AAKAR KAREGA!.............

Ok bahot hua???..coming to first part????..Hope u all enjoy and tell iff I should continue it or not?????..

All rona dhona is overe in PN hall after baji comes and breaks the news of dutta being dead in the accident????.(main baji ko kafi kos chukii hoon isliye abb kuch nahiin boloongi????and yeh sab toh aaj u all will tolerate naa???.toh isliye not going into the details????.)???..

Kala and suds r shocked to c Baji alive but r happy kii BHAU TOH GAYA!.............

Naku too challenges her bappa kii iff anything happens to dutta she won't ever pray in front of him????..

AS is all tears???..Madhu is crying too???..the three evil sisters too shed crocodile tears?????

Kala walks upto naku and says-----Waheeni sambhalo apney aap ko???.Bhau???.Bhau hum sab ko chod ke chala gayaa hai????wohh???wohh???.abb kabhii nahiin aayega??????..Aur app jitni jaldii iss sach ko maan lo utnaa hii ahcha hai????.

Naku glares hard at kala as she realizes kii yeh sab ussi kaa kiya dhara hai???..she recalls how kala had said kii dutta yaa uski chitaa jalegii????

Naku controls herself from telling anything as she knew ayi sahib was already broken and knowing the fact that it was her own daughter who killed dutta ??..she would be shattered?????.

Kala steps closer to naku and says----- ???.(she sobs)???.Abb???.abb iss sindoor????iss mangalsutra???..(kala lays her hand on naku's magalsutra????.and holds it saying????.)????ISS SAB KAA KOI MATLAB NAHIIN HAI!................KISMET NE HUMSE HUMAREY BHAU AUR AAPSE AAPKE PATI KO CHEEN LIYA HAI!...............

Naku doesn't shed a single tear and putting her hand on kala's she frees her MS and says sternly-----KISMET MERE SAATH AISAA GHINAUNA KHEL NAHIIN KHEL SAKTII HAI TAAYI!............AUR MERA DIL JAANTAA HAI???MERE SAAB KO KUCH NAHIIN HUA HAI!...............AAP JANNA CHAHTEY HO KYUN?!..................

Kala gives an I AM ALL EARS NAKUSHA GO ON???.look to naku as naku says matter of factly-----KYUN MAIN ABHI TAK AAPKE SAAMNEY ZINDA KHADI HAI!............Mere saab meri zindagi hain???.aur agggar meri saansein chal rahii hai toh main jaanti hai???..KII SAAB KO KUCH NAHIIN HUA HAI!..............

With this naku leaves the hall???makes her way up the stairs and into dutta's room while others just watch on?????..

Kala thinks to herself----HUA TOH HAI NAKUSHA???..Seedha tere dil par vaar hua hai???..bahot udd rahii thii naa tu????abb manaa shok apney dutta ke marney kaa????.

Upstairs u see a broken naku walks into the room????.cool breeze blows and curtains fly as tears well up in naku's eyes????..she looks around the empty room and recalls???how she used to bring food for dutta and make him eat????.she looks at the bed and recalls how the other day dutta had slept with his hand in naku's as she slept on the ground by his side????.(tears roll down nau's eyes as she walks upto the portrait which had fallen down)?????

Naku recalls how dutta had walked in that scene where the song mera dil bhi kitna agal hai????.played???..she looks at the broken pieces of glass and remove them from dutta's picture???..and as she does this she hurts her hand????.and blood starts flowing from her injured fingers????naku cries as she holds dutta's picture close to herself and sobs----AAp???.aap mujhey chod kar nahiin jaa saktey ho saab????main???..main aapko kuch nahiin honey degii????.main???..main jaanti hai aapko kuch nahiin hua????

As some of naku's blood smudges on dutta's picture as she cuddled upto it?????. away in the jungle down the cliff where dutta's car had tumble u see???..in the bushes dutta laid in a pool of blood as his head was injured and his arm bleeding too????.

Just as the car had fallen????by the impact dutta was pushed out of the car?????..and had tumbled down the cliff far away from the place here the car had burnt?????.

The screen spilts and on one side u see????.Naku hugging dutta's picture while on the other side u see an injured and unconscious dutta???.as the sun sets in the background?????..

Precap----It's a scene in Dutta's room????Naku stands facing dutta dressed in black kurta pyjama looking at her????..slowly he steps loser to naku and as she closes her eyes????Dutta embraces her face and laying his lips on her forehead he kisses her ????.while naku just wanted the time to stand still???.and dutta be with her like that forever?????.

I know thoda short hai lekin I just typed whatever came to my mind???.i am still to build up on the track and the dialogues too isliye plzzzzzz bear with me????waisey bhii dutta my inspiration isn't around???wonder how I will think of next part anyways???Saab jaldi se wapas laut aao???.sirf naku hii nahiin hazaron aakhein aapke intezar mein bichii hain..............

*~*~*INDEX*~*~*
PART 01.....Some Love stories have Blood on Them! PG 01
PART 02.....P.S. Don't leave me ! Pg 02
PART 03.....LOVE ALWAYS FINDS A WAY! Pg 03
PART 04....To Saab.....With Love ! Pg 08
PART 05....Tasha n surprise ! Pg 11
PART 06....Will be by ur side.......ALWAYS ! Pg 13
PART 07....LSD?LOVE?SR.....AUR DUTTA ! pg 15
PART 08....LOVE ME LIKE THIS FOREVER ! pg 17
PART 09....DECEPTION POINT ! Pg 18
PART10.....TRUTH IS ALWAYS BITTER! Pg 19

Edited by MishalLeoSheeba - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShuVin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hey sheebz😊

Awesome part dear,.....very well written👏👏👏

yes yes dear...he wil be back soon😳

waiting for Next part ......updat soon😉
Edited by --SONEE-- - 13 years ago
sinak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely part Sheeba. Plz continue.
shally_m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

sheeba.... nice one again ... update soon

kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sheebu 
first of all congo on new os

Love UR Os 
cant wait for next one 
Btw plz font thora bara karo 
my eyes are hurting :PP
Edited by kiran255 - 13 years ago
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I thought Tears only from 8:30 Reading this itself I'm 😭..........Well-written Sheeba...
Kala nd her dialogues ........We'll get to hear these same dialogues yaar Argghhhh.......Kala😈

Update soon .....
Edited by divy609 - 13 years ago
shruti10august thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gud one sheeba 👍🏼

Please continue.... Luking forward.... 😃.
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Great OS sheeba...
Awww Nakku doesnt believe his dead... good she should keep faith... .. Hailaa the precap... i hope it isnt a dream...
Continue soon
ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely part..........plzzzz continue..........
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
big congo sheeba!! rli need somthng 2 cheer us up atm..nt dat dis OS wz mnt 2 cheer us up bt unlike cvs u wud reunite tasha insted of bringin sum1 els! :'((( enwyz hun do continue soon..wud luv 2 read on...oh n plz continue wv ur oda ffz..i rli ope oda membrz stil continue writin der ffz n finish it of..evn wiv da sad trak das goin on atm n 2 top it ol of da news bou D dead n mishal leavin...it wil b rli hard inh :((((...xxx