PKYEK Ratings from 27th Dec to 31st Dec 2010

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
27th December - Monday - 0.8

28th December - Tuesday - 0.9

29th December - Wednesday - 0.9

30th December - Thursday - 0.8

31st December - Friday - 0.9

Average - 0.8 ( Last week - 0.9 ) 😊...29th Dec telecast was the most watched episode. 😆

PKYEK rated as the top show on Star One with an average of 0.8 , falling a marginal 0.1 from last week. Geet held the second position with an average of 0.5 .

P.S. No PMs to me regarding ratings , please. I'll be grateful.😆😆😆😆😆

Love and luck always,❤️
GOD bless everyone.🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saleem.K thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the ratings.

Why the average turn out to 0.8 when the 5 days rating you mentioned make upto 0.86 rounded to 0.9 or are they 6 days total?
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
owo lol. i guss we even like india twilight… LOL… must say there acting have improved since it started.
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thats great news....but i think they deserve the TRPS cos as of now the story is REALLY good!
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
The rating average of 6 days and not just the 5 days that i have mentioned. I think it fell on Saturday a little, so stayed at 0.8.
sumana-13 thumbnail
The TRPs are bound to hit the roof because no other show on Indian TV has this kind of mind blowing outdoor night scenes......all the scenes are superbly done......the hillside with AP on the rock.......the lotus lake wid AP.....abhay meeting chandeena in the forest.......the romantic scenes are so tastefully done that they leave u melting in the chair. Ekta maiya ki jai ho!!!!
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I have to say, as someone mentioned, the night scenes r beautifully shot. I evn think the day Abhay made tht high jump, was well shot, it didn't seem like fake.
Thanks for the ratings.
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
0.8. Gr8 average. Hope to see 1.
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the ratings, Poco! I'm not surprised it fell. So many people were out for Christmas and New Year's! I'm surprised it managed to maintain 0.8. That means people are really appreciating the show which is really nice because it really is a wonderful show! (Ok, fine, I'm being biased😆).
Anyhow, thanks a ton!🤗
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yipeeeeeeeeee 🥳anything that makes the show runs longer will make me happy! love visu to the core😳