With You...Forever... (MayUr OS Pg 87)

--jiya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Hello everyone. I am new to this place, well I won't say new, but rather, I have been a silent reader till now. This is my first try in writing an OS about Mayank and Nupur, I hope you guys like it. Here it goes:

Mayank and Nupur have been married since three years now, and they are leading a very happy and successful life. Both of them have flourished in their own fields, and have made a remarkable career.

The situation: Nupur has not been well since the past few days. Mayank, being the caring husband as ever, is taking her to the doctor.

Mayank: Chalo Nupur, lets go. Hum late ho jaayenge'

Nupur: But Mayank'main theek hoon, mujhe doctor ki zaroorat nahi hai'.kyun mujhe sazaa de rahe ho?

Mayank: Nupur, who doctor koi sher ya cheetah nahi hai, jo tumhe kha jaayega!! Ab bachcho ki tarah zid mat karo aur car mein baitho.

Nupur: But sweetu'.

Mayank: Don't sweetu me on this, chupchap car mein baitho

Nupur makes a face and sits in the car. Mayank is driving. On the way'

Nupur: Stop stop stop!!!

Mayank(putting a sudden brake): Kya hua?

Nupur: Mayapari!!

Mayank: Kya??

Nupur:  Mayank Mayapari!! Uss shop mein hai. Please laake do naa.

Mayank: Yeh kya bachpana hai Nupur, abhi hum late ho rahe hai. Wapas aate time le lena.

Nupur: Nahi na Mayank. Achcha tum baitho, main abhi le kar aati hoon, theek hai? (Nupur hurries out of the car)

Mayank: Arey Nupur!!!

Nupur: Please Mayank, bas yun gayi aur yun aayi. (she's gone)

At the shop. Nupur is brushing through magazines, when she feels a tug at her dupatta. She looks back. There is a little girl standing, holding the end of her dupatta in her tiny hands, smiling. She smiles back at the girl and picks her up.

Nupur: Arey baby! Aap yahan akele kya kar rahe ho? Aapki mamma kahan hai?

Little girl (pointing towards a distance): Wo.

Nupur looks at the direction she's pointing, and a woman comes running towards them.

Woman: I am so sorry. Yeh meri beti bhi naa, bahut shaitaan hai. Pari, aunty ko kyun tang kar rahe ho? Chalo aao mere paas.

She stretches out her hand towards the girl, but she nods her head and clings to Nupur. Nupur starts laughing. The woman joins her.

On the other side, Mayank is sitting in the car waiting for Nupur.

Mayank(grumbling): Oh ho, kahan reh gayi yeh ladki? Kitni baar kaha, ki wapas aate time le lenge, kaunsa mayapari ke par nikal aayenge ki udd jaayegi. Nahi, sunna toh hai nahi, abhi chahiye matlab abhi chahiye. (looks at his watch) kitni der ho gayi. Pata nahi doctor ab milega bhi ke nahi. Itni mushkil se appointment mili thi.

Mayank steps out of the car, and looks in the direction Nupur went. He sees her, and all his anger vanishes from his mind, and a smile appears on his face. He could see Nupur, holding a child in her arms, playing with her. She is smiling, such a smile has not appeared on her face since a very long time. She is very happy. It's such a perfect picture. "Is this real, or am I dreaming", Mayank thinks.

Mayank goes upto Nupur.

Mayank(softly): Nupur!!

Nupur (looks back): Haan'.arey Mayank! Dekho naa, kitni pyaari bachchi hai! (To the child) beta uncle ko hello bolo.

Little girl(with a smile): Hello uncle

Mayank (pats the girl on her cheek): Hello beta'

Nupur: Pata hai'iska naam Pari hai'of o main bhi kitni budhdhu hoon'Mayank, yeh Pari ki mummy hai, Aastha. Aastha, this is my husband, Mayank.

Aastha (to Mayank): Hi! Nice to meet you!

Mayank: Nice to meet you too'(to Nupur) humein der ho rahi hai Nupur, chale?

Aastha: Oh I am so sorry, yeh Pari bhi naa! Pari chalo'aajaao mamma ke paas.(she again stretches her hand out to the child, and she again nods her head. All of them start laughing again, this time including Mayank.

Nupur(with a sad face): Beta, aunty ko sach mein jaana hai'(now with a smile) par aunty tumse milne phir zaroor aayegi, promise!!

Little girl: promise??

Nupur: pakka promise!!

The girl gives a peck on her cheek. Nupur does the same. She gets down from her lap and goes to her mother. Nupur and Mayank start walking away Nupur looks back and waves at the child. She waves back. Mayank thinks "is this it that is missing from our lives?"

Please do comment...

Part 1 - Pg1
Part 2 - Pg 4
Part 3 - Pg 5
Part 4 - Pg 9
Part 5 - Pg 13
Part 6 - Pg 14
Part 7 - Pg 17
Last Part - Pg 19

My other works:

Part 2 - Pg 43

*MN SS "kismat se bandhi yeh dori" - 
This SS is continued in the following thread

Happy Holi (OS) - Pg 65

The Bozo and The Girl - Pg 70

A Bundle of Joy - Pg 76

With You...Forever... - Pg 87

Edited by --jiya-- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayurg2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey that was really a sweet and nice os......
i loved the way you described pari......
nice one and i think this can be continued
so, please continue and pm me
valliyah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very sweet Os.................!!!
crazymayurian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i loveddddddddddddd it.it's osom plzzzzzzzz pm me when u update
sreevijayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
a very sweet os dear.......pls continue this os dear............................
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
such a sweeeet Os
tht little kid immediately fell in loveee with our Nups!!!!
Humari Nups hai hi aissi.....

u wrote it really good......simple & sweet.
perfect sharmas......

Do continue.......
myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
that a very sweet OS..such a sweet MN'ish scene...very well written :) loved reading it!
anju011 thumbnail
such a sweet os jiya.
loved it.
keep writing more.
-SupriyaluvsMN- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awww...such an cute OS!
totally luvd it
keep writin more ... & welcum 2 d Forum dear!

--jiya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -SupriyaluvsMN-

awww...such an cute OS!
totally luvd it
keep writin more ... & welcum 2 d Forum dear!

thank you 😊.....will try n update soon