Humayun Saeed: Spotlight

Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago

Hello Everyone 😊

Hope you all are fine and liked last week's spotlight on Nazia Hassan. This week I thought of Humayun Saeed, why? Because here, in PSF, So many Humayun Lovers opened this Club which prohibited his wife (LOL) to visit that thread.

Anyways now that sooo many Humayun Lovers are here so why not give them information about their favourite actor who is also The Shining Star Of Pakistan and is also known as Shah-ru-Khan Oh Pakistani Television, Shaan also accompanies him in this because he's also the SRK of Pakitani Films as they both have done so many romantic dramas/films (LOL).

Hmmm so enough of my lecture I know you all are bored by reading all this nonsense so I think its enough so Enjoy Yourself and don't forget to comment what do you think about this topic and most importantly Humayun Saeed.

the links to last Tributes/spotlights are Tribute to The True Legend-Mehdi Hassan, Aisay Bhi Hain Mehrbaan...singer Ahmed Rushdi and Spotlight/songs lyrics...Nazia Hassan

Some Of His Pics and you can also find them in Picture Gallery

Education/ DOB/childhood etc

He was born in Karachi on 27 July 1971 (Leo) He's 6 feet tall He's the eldest sibling of the 5 brothers As a child, he had a craze for movies His favourite past time was to stand in front of a mirror and to fantasize being a film actor He's a Bachelor of Commerce
  • Is happily married to Samina

Hobbies/likes

He likes dancing, music and going to parties Loves Black Colour Favourite food is Biryani All My Favourite Favourite actors are:
        Talat Hussain Shabir Jan Shafi Mohammad Rahat Kazmi
      1. Nadeem
      2. Wahid Murad
  • (All My Favourite J)

Career

He has worked as a production Manager in Local Garments concern for 4 years His first play was 'Yeh Jahan' He's not only an Actor but Producer, designer and Model also His production house is H.S Production Has produced several long plays including Andekhi, Pehli Khwahish, Adhoray Khawab Has won awards for his performance in the play:  'Ab Tum Ja Nahin Saktay Ho' in 1996 for 'TVT Performance Awards' Best Actor Award from the telefilm 'Zeher' in 1996, Best Actor from 'Sawal', 'Umeed-e-Sehr' and 'Kangan' His performance in film Inteha won him The TV Times Viewers Choice Award He has acted in 2 Pakistani (Lollywood) films, one's directed by Samina Peerzada and one by Faizal Bukhari
  • Ana's budget was Rs 1.25 Crores

Acting according to him is "It is something I really enjoy and, ofcourse, there are monetary gains that go with it. But it's a strange feeling: at times you question yourself about what you are doing. The funniest part is that people think you are acting even if you are in one of your normal moods."

Why he got married so soon? That's the question everyone wants to know the answer of and here it is for you what he said,

"Well, my family was quite keen that I should get married soon. Haath se ja raha hai, kaheen bigar na jaye (laughs). But I must admit it becomes a little tough for the man."

One other thing that came up in my research was that Meera and Resham were excited for work with him

Q: People often comment that you look a lot like Sunil Shetty, do u think so?
A: Yes, I do but I am his better version.

Q: Why Ana with Indian artistes?
A: Though I'm from Karachi, my dad is a Punjabi born in Indore. With the changed political climate, I thought I'd take my first step towards building peace and friendship with India and Pakistan. I have always believed that it is the politicians who have alienated both the countries though people from either side love one another. Making money wasn't my motive when I set out to launch Ana

Sources: pakavenue.com

Karachiplus.com

Gmagazine.com

Tripod.com

Edited by scorpion134 - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

euro_pakigal thumbnail
thx for sharing aji i must say hez ok but im not die hard fan cool dramas."better version of sunil shetty" lol hez right der.
amreen1409 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Great stuff Aji! Good Job 👏👏 Pics are great and u have covered most of the info... pretty interesting guy na 😉

I have read sumwhere that he has worked in one bollywood movie,, it was not of the main character but a small role.. but I couldnt find out its name 😕

N Moona... kahan se ye sunil shetty nazar aata hai? u r insulting poor him 😆😛

Edited by amreen1409 - 18 years ago
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
thannxxxxx ajiiiiiiiiii

lolz lolz lolz "loverz club" haha i dunno i was obsessed 4 a while....i mean i still like him but im not obsessed as b4....but yaaay hez a kewl actor and i like him and his work a lot

so wat do we do here? we discuss him rite?
Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yes u r supposed to discuss him i mean not his personal life in too much detail but yes his professional life and his lovers/fans etc 😉
and Amreen i dont think he's worked in any Bollywood movie but he was offered a role by Mahesh Bhatt and he also said that he's open for films in bollywood but the role should be good and director and etc
euro_pakigal thumbnail

Originally posted by: amreen1409

Great stuff Aji! Good Job 👏👏 Pics are great and u have covered most of the info... pretty interesting guy na 😉

I have read sumwhere that he has worked in one bollywood movie,, it was not of the main character but a small role.. but I couldnt find out its name 😕

N Moona... kahan se ye sunil shetty nazar aata hai? u r insulting poor him 😆😛

sunil shetty nahi better version of sunil shetty

well wot can i say abt him gud actor gud director also

he shud include faisal and aijazz aslam more into his dramaz cuz these r hit celebz oh and imran abbas he shud work wid more and giv dem oppurtunities and he shud stop showing off when he cumz in drmas dat r made outside pakistan

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
haha moona yea i dont c sunil shetty ne where wen i luk @ him ab better version ho yah worse ussaye kiya farak perta hai

he is gr8

he conquered serials

he conquered direction

he conquered foreigh affairs (with serials like ana aand sln)

and now hez at lollywood trying 2 conquer movies

hope he stays within borders and dusnt go 2 bollywood...i also read sumwhere tht he got an offer...but i dun think he did ne movies but he says hez open 2 thm
Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
Sunil Shetty!?!?!!? 😲

Well, I am not a very big fan of him, but ya he is a good actor.

He was really good in Mehndi.

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
yea he was realy reallly really good in mehendi...i think thtz his best wrk tht ive seen
(haha saba appi he sure is a lot better than adnan sidiqui 😉 ...)
CuteFairy91 thumbnail
I luved him in Mehndi. 😭 😭 😭