Rahul Bhatt dating Aanchal Kumar

Posted: 13 years ago
Rahul Bhatt admits dating Bigg Boss co-inmate Aanchal Kumar

It might have been a battleground for many, but Bigg Boss house proved lucky for inmates Rahul Bhatt and Aanchal Kumar. After a striking chemistry between the duo inside the Bigg Boss house, the couple has gone ahead and realised their love for each other in real life.

After his eviction from the house, Rahul sent rumour mills in a tizzy when he said, "I'll miss Aanchal the most". Now, the actor has come out in open about his month-long relationship with the model.

Bhatt told Mumbai Mirror, "Yes Aanchal and I are seeing each other. We've been dating for a month now. It takes me a long time to open up with people. I have very few friends and after what I've gone through (the Headley episode) I'm even more wary of new contacts."

Talking about his new-found love he said, "She is honest, trustworthy and a lovely person. I'm looking at a long-term relationship."

Though in a relationship, the couple didn't ring in the New Year together. On being asked about it, Rahul revealed to the tabloid, "This year, I was with my close group of friends in Pune. But next year, I promise I'll be in Goa with Aanchal."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Feel bad for Aanchal!
spacejunkie thumbnail
I wonder Aanchal ko iss ABNORMAL Rahul may kya nazar aaya hai ?????

Originally posted by: spacejunkie

I wonder Aanchal ko iss ABNORMAL Rahul may kya nazar aaya hai ?????

I second you!
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Leave all haters......They both make lovely couple.

Aanchal and Rahul both are matured people ......let them decide for themselves ...we can only wish them good luck !! 😛
now this is what happenss when a sweet dainty petite girl meets a bandar

Originally posted by: CutiePiee4

now this is what happenss when a sweet dainty petite girl meets a bandar

True.