Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
No its not a hindi song I'm so in love with...it's bengali. But no worry, I'd translate it for you and also find you a link to the song on YT so that you could tell exactly how besura I was 😆

Tell me when you're in the mood for some besura singing, will surely oblige 😆

And no I haven't uploaded yet...I haven't even finished it! Nah I have't used any colouring yet, but I intend to try 'em out.
-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
loll..okay
try some coloring there is TUT on utube for it..

g2g khush..my Lab is starting

byeee

Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Yeah I know about the tuts 😃

And I just PMed you something...damn, you went red.

Okay so I'll just tell you this much that reply to that PM...don't you dare forget *glares* and also again, as I mentioned in there, don't ask me what it is. Just read it.

Bye! 🤗
Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -saBii-

Okay, that is it.

FARZANA. You owe me my life back.
Because of you I have spent the last few days obsessing over KDMHMD.
& because of you, I started re-watching ZNKD for Sushant Rajput. & low and behold, I am obsessing over him. Again.

*sigh* *double sigh*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA 🤣 IM LOVIN THIS!

But I find it wierd your more obsessed with Sushant/MeEt than Harshad/Harshiti 😕

I can't even watch Tere Liye anymore, because I'm always seeing Additi with Harshad, and not Anupriya. Blah.
& I adore Tere Liye.

OMG SAME HERE. When I tried watching TL, I just couldnt help but imagine Aditi with Harshad which is why I quit the show!

And as for Pavitra Rishta.. I couldn't even watch that to begin with. I do not like Ankita Lokhande at all. & so, I am relegated to watching all these Meet scenes.. wishing I was Meher.

Sushant and Ankita are dating in real life. They make a cute couple cmon you have to admit. I never watched Pavitra Rishta though so cant comment on their chemistry.

FARZANA. You are in BIG trouble.
LOL.
I still love you though.

I love you toooooo bebe ;)

I never thought I would ever obsess over someone else as much as I do AM/KSG.. but he's got competition. LMAO.

WOW SAY WHAAAAAAT! Youre comparing your love for Sushant to KSG/AM? I never thought Id live to see the day when you love someone else as close as KSG/AM -___-

Over all Im enjoying seeing you obsess so much over this show and how crazy you are about it. HEHEHE its pure joy for me 😃 

have fun watching, I LOVE YOU < 3

sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Farzana-

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA 🤣 IM LOVIN THIS!

But I find it wierd your more obsessed with Sushant/MeEt than Harshad/Harshiti 😕

When I saw Sushant in ZNKD, I was like he's pretty awesome. & then I saw him in Kis Desh, and I went gaga! Don't get me wrong, I adore Harshad.. but I just find Preet/SR a lot more cuter.

OMG SAME HERE. When I tried watching TL, I just couldnt help but imagine Aditi with Harshad which is why I quit the show!

I tried watching it a couple of days ago, and almost started crying. I actually realise why everyone was so obsessed with HarshIti/PremEer. I still <3 Anupriya though.. but it's just not the same. *sigh*

Sushant and Ankita are dating in real life. They make a cute couple cmon you have to admit. I never watched Pavitra Rishta though so cant comment on their chemistry.

I do not like her at all! Something about her screams stuck-up.. and I have no idea why. & SR as Manav is so serious.. I miss Preet a lot.. if only Kis Desh came back for season 2.. I've even got it all thought out. :P

I love you toooooo bebe ;)

Mwahhh. :)

WOW SAY WHAAAAAAT! Youre comparing your love for Sushant to KSG/AM? I never thought Id live to see the day when you love someone else as close as KSG/AM -___-

Yeah, I never thought that day would come either. I mean, Amit Tandon, Abhinav Shukla.. I adore 'em all. But SR? *double sigh* I could sit there and watch him all day. & not get bored. 

Over all Im enjoying seeing you obsess so much over this show and how crazy you are about it. HEHEHE its pure joy for me 😃 

have fun watching, I LOVE YOU < 3

Hahahahahahahahaha. I'm not the only one who's been watching.. Shilpz has been watching it as well; no wonder she's not online these days. :P

& again, I didn't write the CS because of SR.
& yes, I am working on WLC.. but it's a bit hard when all I wanna do is watch Kis Desh.
But the update for WLC should be pretty long.. because I have so much to write.

ILOVEYOUtoo <3

PS. As soon as I get everything installed on my laptop, I am making all these PremEer & MeEt avis/sigs.
Heheheheehe.

Farzu- thumbnail
Yeah Kis Desh is hard not to obesses over and even harder to not love the jodis in it especially my Premeer .

Take a break from watching the show and go work on WLC. The show will always be there but I'm dying for an update ! And I dont think you want me to die right ? ;)
Farzu- thumbnail
SABZ

Finish the FC preparations please. Before we finish this FC!

I got a PM regarding people wanting to be added . Its so sweet how we have AbhiShti fans even though theyre not together. AWEH!

H U R R Y ,  love.

sweet.melody thumbnail
we are past half way!! yayy
Farzu- thumbnail

I love your dabba Shilpaa LOL, I like Drashti and Vishal pairing.

Theyre both cutie-pa-tooties!
Khushboo_AN thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Farzana-

Theyre both cutie-pa-tooties!

@bold...What's that? 😕