~[[GoldenPanda's Creation Gallery UPD. P9]]~

GoldenPanda. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
So I had a few icons and stuff that didn't really go into a specific category so there wasn't really a place I could post them, therefore I thought I'd create a CG! I don't really know how these things work and how it works, so tips are welcome! (:

I mostly do icons and sometimes siggies, but mostly icons just so ya'll know. ;)

Btw, you guys are more than welcome to give me suggestions on who you'd like me to do more stuff on 'cause I'm running out of ideas! LOL.

Here we go:

Sophia Bush:

Kajol:

Rani Mukherjee:

Sonam Kapoor:

Misc. Celebs (Deepika Padukone, Aishwarya Rai, Kareena Kapoor, Bipasha Basu, Preity Zinta, Dia Mirza):

Misc. Movies (IHLS, DDLJ, KANK, Veer Zaara, KKHH, Baabul):

One Tree Hill:

Greys Anatomy:

Misc. Siggies:

Do comment, criticize etc. :)

EDIT: If you want to get a PM when I update then let me know. ;)

Edited by GoldenPanda. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I absolutely ADORE your work :D All the icon coloring is amazing! I love them all man <3 Tehe congrats on your new gallery muaaaaaaaaah!
KaJen.xoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Tina glad you opened a gallery you're so pro at it I love your work the colorings you use are amazing! You make KaJen/JW/KSG creations so need to give suggestion on that lol but would love to see you making more Delena/Ian& Nina creations:)
DulceTentacion. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so Happy that you have finally decided to open Your own Shop! Your seriously an amazing siggy and icon maker! and i want everyone else to know about this aswell! and where have you been hiding all these days dude! I MISSED YOU LOTS! I havn't spoken to you since FOREVER! LOL feels like ages, but i think you were busy with your exams right? so i forgive you :) BUT you better be a regular on FB now! well as soon as you have finished your exams. okie i shall now start commenting on your creations :)

So these are my Fav from the whole lot! All them are obvisously stunning but these are the ones that left me speechless. They are so Attractive ! LOL

OMG Sophia Bush! I looooooooove this Women! These icons are so Gorgous!
  I love the one where shes on the bach the most!  the whole scenery and all makes it all the more beautiful <3 Her smile is to die for man. She's a sweetheart! The rani and kajol icons are mesmorising! i just love the parts that you cropped. its so perfect man. I love rani's smile shes so CUTE! <3

OMG these sonam kapoor icons are soooo striking! I love this Girl man! She's deffinitely something. i love the effects that you put on some of the icons it just makes me want to look at them more. Amazingly done! *Sighs* I love sonams features man, shes awesome! I love the colouring for the Ash icon. 

WOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These are breathtaking! I freagin looooove these sooooooo much! The moments you chose to make these icons on are SUPERB! Amazing Work! :D

One Tree Hill!!!!! AH the Old Days!!!! Unforgettable! I always loved peytons girl's LOL and you have made the curls stand out in the icon- me like :) Grey's anatomy...i dont usually watch this....but i know your a GREAT fan! lol but anyways these icons are terrific, they show alot of emotions!
Misc. Siggies:

Loving the sigs! Effects are fab! Lucas and brook ones are HOT!

btw can you make some icons on Priyanka Chopra :)

[/QUOTE]
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lovely creations specially the rani icons amazing work 👍🏼
mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
leyton fan or brucas ?
Well hopefully a leyton shipper! 😆 
And love your icons! great coloring
Edited by mz.jess - 13 years ago
scarlet.moon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aww I m glad you finally decided to open your own shop...I m so looking forward to ur wonderful creations...I love ur work specially coloring..You are a great Icon/Siggy maker...I shall come up with some suggestion soon...
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely creations Tina you are amazing <3 thanks for the PM
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
congratulations on opening a gallery...all the creations are amazing!!
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Really good work on the icons honey!
Keep it up! 😃