Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Lol Varsh!Really!No idea lol.I thought there is a movie called keka haha!

Sneha-u r welcome hon!so glad u liked it!

Originally posted by: sweetsute

smithaaaπŸ˜ƒ

chudu malli vacha comments evvadaniki

Asalu naku ardham kadu evvarani praise chayanu

Shreya Ghosal ne praise chayina, for dis awesome song wid her melodious voiceπŸ‘

Ninnu praise chaiyyana for this awesome VM, inta perfectgs synchronize chesavu ante, it feels like ee paata Shanak kosame...prati okka lyrics!!πŸ‘

lekapote, Shanak ni praise chaiyyana, for being the most cutest couple on dis earth!!..πŸ‘

Kudos to u, for bringing out d best from the best!!!!πŸ‘

and neeku chala chala thanks for dis VM

and ofcourse thanks to Sneha also for dis song suggestion

just two requests

1. Gimme a download link,  nenu e VM ni download cheskuni, na lappy lo save cheskunta
2. I want shanak VM on the song- Panchdara bomma from Magadheera

Awww!Thanks shils!!πŸ€—
Shreya for her haunting and beautful voice,the lyrics cos they are so apt and beautiful.ShaNak of course yendukante if not for ShaNak this song wouldn't have looked this beautiful.Nenu chebutunna kada,song choosanu,naaku picchi lyrics and scenes add cheyatam,alage untundi anukunna kaani paata picturisation disappointing.Ante nenu baga chesanu ani dabba kaadu but expected something else.

Download link ade Shils nenu post chesinde,adi open cheste YT loki veltavu!U can download from YT right?

Yep Panchadhara bomma is a beautiful song!
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This might seem weird...but I liked the VM without knowing what the song was about :D

I actually loved the VM~!! Who is the singer! Such a melodious, calm voice :D
Really liked it :)

Vats-Shreya Ghoshal

Song req by Sneha!Basically abt Khanak realising her love for Shantanu!And how she is unable to express it but feel it all the time!

Thanks  honπŸ€—
Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 12 years ago
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SPN_JD_Addicted

Vats-Shreya Ghoshal

Song req by Sneha!Basically abt Khanak realising her love for Shantanu!And how she is unable to express it but feel it all the time!

Thanks  honπŸ€—

She doesn't sing this well in Hindi songs!! She sounds such a falsetto for those!😲

Hmm..ya I have to agree.She has something in Tel songs,may be her pronunciation or something!I love her Tel songs!
Shils-u wanted the actual link to the song?Here is the audio version

Video

snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
smiii vm is rocking yaar this song is tooo awsome for shanak...original video song lo lead pair nothing before shanak... shanak are best pair...im watching ur vm again and again...πŸ˜ƒ
jyothi1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—a huge and a tigh hug to smitha thank u so much for this song(challi challiga).gosh that was really so gud.i so wished to c this song on shanak an here u are making it love dear.movie lo kana shanak payina ee song chala bagundi.parthi oka words chala baga match chesavu justt perfecttt.thanks for the lovely vm again

Originally posted by: snehapatro

smiii vm is rocking yaar this song is tooo awsome for shanak...original video song lo lead pair nothing before shanak... shanak are best pair...im watching ur vm again and again...πŸ˜ƒ

Ahh thanks hon!!I know,though I like Prabhas,this song is more for ShaNak lol.Thank u!πŸ€—