Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: rooj-i

Ok not a problem!!!

I know I can't wait till the 23rd of May...I am going to graduate with 2 degrees! It is an awesome feeling!!!

Oh wow!!Rooj!!All the best!!Can't wait to have you back in full swing!!🤗

Originally posted by: jparker

Smitha... beautiful... so so beautiful...

Look I donot understand the language, but the fact that you translated there.. helped me so much.. And I think that it sounds better in Telegu!!! And you gave me lovely memories of Golden RBO... sigh...

Gosh girl beautifully made VM..... 👏

Thanks Jess🤗!!!Love this song and it so suits Shantanu of the earlier days.The dilemma,the angst and all!I want him back lol.

Originally posted by: -mesmerised-

Oh my gosh, your bookaddict007 on Youtube? I love your vm's! ❤️ 

Your Smitha right? Came across your vm's a while ago and just love your scene selection and how you match them to the lyrics.

It's really weird. but every time i wanted to see a song on Shanak, a couple of weeks later i'd see you had done a vm on the song, it was like telepathy! Lol. It happened with O Saathi Re and Kash Yeh Pal which is a song i absolutely adore!

But the one that really got me was the one on Khamaj by Fuzon. The song is extremely special to me as it was mine and my Grandma's favourite song once upon a time, and every time i hear it i'm reminded of her. To see the song picturised on Shanak was such a pleasant suprise! I watch it all the time...

Your latest one is really good too. Although i don't understand the language, having the translation helped and it's another well put together vm by you.

Looking forward to your next creation...

Hey Aysha,

Yep its Smitha.Thanks so much hon!🤗
I really had lots of help from forum members too regarding the song suggestions.Kash Yeh Pal was suggested by Rooj and I am glad she did.Otherwise I would have missed out on that beautiful song.Bold-*hugs*

O saathi Re by another member,Ankita.Though heard the song never was attracted to it,until I thought of ShaNak lol

Again the Fuzon one was suggested by Rooj and Yumna(SYS)and once again I am happy cos as usual though heard that song never thought abt it twice.It was a difficult one to make cos of ever changing music bits in the middle but glad that it came out well!(see I am not classy lol.Kidding)

The latest my fav song for the last six months and it suits Shan to the T!

And for matching the scenes with the lyrics,OCD!It has to lol.

Thank you so much hon🤗

Originally posted by: bones88

Breathtaking beautiful Smithaaa🤗❤️

Thanks sweetie!🤗
-mesmerised- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SPN_JD_Addicted

Hey Aysha,

Yep its Smitha.Thanks so much hon!🤗
I really had lots of help from forum members too regarding the song suggestions.Kash Yeh Pal was suggested by Rooj and I am glad she did.Otherwise I would have missed out on that beautiful song.Bold-*hugs*

O saathi Re by another member,Ankita.Though heard the song never was attracted to it,until I thought of ShaNak lol

Again the Fuzon one was suggested by Rooj and Yumna(SYS)and once again I am happy cos as usual though heard that song never thought abt it twice.It was a difficult one to make cos of ever changing music bits in the middle but glad that it came out well!(see I am not classy lol.Kidding)

The latest my fav song for the last six months and it suits Shan to the T!

And for matching the scenes with the lyrics,OCD!It has to lol.

Thank you so much hon🤗

Your welcome. 😊

And thank you for making them on some of my fave songs! I guess Rooj and Yumna had a helping hand in that so ladies if you ever read this, you have really good taste in music! Lol.

I've actually got a suggestion for a song you can vid Shanak on if you're interested. It's an Atif Aslam number called Kuch Is Tarah. Have you heard it?

Think it's the perfect song to depict the earlier stages of Shanak's journey when Shaan stood by her, hated seeing her upset and would do anything to make her feel better because he knew he was to blame for her hurting the way she was. It's a really mellow number, and i think it would suit your style of vidding perfectly.

Let me know what you think...
Edited by -mesmerised- - 13 years ago
Love Atif Aslam's songs too!Never heard this one though!Would def make it!Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 13 years ago
-mesmerised- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SPN_JD_Addicted

Love Atif Aslam's songs too!Never heard this one though!Would def make it!

It's just a suggestion so it's entirely up to you if you feel it's right for them or not. But if you do make it, then expect some big 🤗 coming your way! Lol.

Let me know what you think of the song once you've heard it it...
Tora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I do not understand the language but scene it's breathtaking, loved it immensely.
ashwanth thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow ' i watched the telugu song , i could not beleive as it looks so origanal
keep up the good work

destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey dear aswanath welcome.to the forum
😊
.smitha is a fabulous vm maker😊