04/01/11 W/U-Murli rejects Bharati

Kiran_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks alot for the update and yes i do agree with you, there is so much potential but CVs are messing up.
Rae24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update today & yesterday - been a bit busy to comment!

Aww poor Bharti - I knew it - at least she had the courage to show her love to Murli, now there is nothing more she can do

She can only get stronger from this, show him that she can be stronger - I really do hope the cv's give her something else to do then just crying - Murli can't seem to see the 'real' her yet and because of that he cannot just fall in love

Neelam is being too silly - yes she was trying to help but you can't just expect them to sleep together especially when it's clear as day that he's just not ready and don't think he ever will be until the situation changes and goodness me what is that actually going to happen???? it's getting soo dragged i just want to fast forward but...

Today's epi was cute and emotional - you could see Bharti trying so hard and Murli didn't go off on one more than you thought he would have - so maybe there's something slightly there? it just needs to grow...slowly...

Don't get me started on the whole Prakash thing - ARGHHHH honestly how can Bhansilal be so dumb - if that was my daughter prospective in laws I would have told them to get LOST! Veena could doo soooo much better - where are they supposed to get 40lakh from???

Anyway let see what tomorrow brings...
muksha1984 thumbnail
aww poor Bharti! I hope something really good happens soon. Murli does not deserve Bharti- he is an idiot! Wouldn't it be great if Bharti and Murli divorce and Bharti finds the man of her dreams and then Murli realises what he lost!
Rae24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I do want him to realise he could lose her - to shake him up a bit - so if she does something mahan mayb but right now all he'll think is thank goodness no more crying!!

Amrita_18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the great update
hp18 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Poor Bharti. Its takes a lot of courage to do what Bharti did. Murli doesn't deserve her.