@ Daaku

The horse ain't fake 😡......watch the promo 😡
Don't you mess with the horsey 😡

@ Nabs
Aww anything for you sweetie 🤗
mchopra thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@nabs: no worries i will tell her..
@sara: fine i will get my phone re charged tom and tell ya..
@swati: woh pic from starlayer kaun se epi ki hai..
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Goosy...Come here give us a hug......🤗🤗 Was it the scarf comment that did it?😆

@shali....Congrats on mission well accomplished....🤗
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
@Nabhss haha don't get senti I have no tissues to providee

@Kiran eloooo

@An haha u want da fake one for MSKKK and real one for VIcky hawwww u loved him An..MSK's pheelings are hurt..
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: minnie.reet

frm next week Geet TRP will increase bcz BB is finishing this week 

I think Geet has more viewers than BB, I mean even my mom likes it 🤔 😃
Poli.Geek thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Dear Devils, 

Dam Dam diga diga...mausam bhiga bhiga...I don't know why of all the songs in the world only this one has to get stuck in my little metal box brain....lets do some dance vance...I have a playmate...😳  now I am not sure if it is a good thing or bad thing that my potential boyfriend is a little on a the short side..but I have heard that size doesn't matter...if any of you devils have first hand experience, let me know😉...Oyee! get your heads out the gutter. 😡  It was kinda weird to see an atheist just accept GOD..making me a little love sick...I have no problems with people believing what ever they want to believe, but don't take me on a sea-saw ride...it is getting a little dizzying here....🤢 Now I want to throw up...

Okay moving on..what is up with VICIOUS Veerji.😲..the boy has some technical skill👍🏼...he hid it so well for all these months behind his OYEE and Talwar...Isn't it sad😕 that someone like him who probably has no desire to use his education is an engineer (assuming) or a really good electrician.  And yet we have millions of girls wanting to pursue an education and they are denied.😒  It was funny though to see him fail in his attempts😆....actually it was rewarding to see him fail👏...how can a brother who shares genes with his sister want to kill her and watch her suffer without any reaction.🤔  I guess it is even hard for this little metal box to comprehend what is so special about Purkho ki Izzat...he does realize that the Purkhos he is talking about are dead.🤢

Now don't even expect me to talk about SICKY and PSYCHO....they are not worth my time.🥱

Well devils I will definitely let you all know if anything happens between me and shorty...😃

Until next time.

Love always, 
Ms. Taveez

liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Polly
Check page 3 or 4.
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Cute_Ash

@

Possible options on marriage day...

1)Geet gets kidnapped...Brij-MSK talwaar fight😍..Arjun might also join the fight from MSK's side😉..dhoom dhaam background music😆.. followed by marriage in the end😛

2)Brij attacks Geet ...but Arjun saves her on time...confrontation of 3 men😈...dhoom dhaam Background music😆....followed by marriage in the end😛

3)NT makes a comeback and becomes partner in crime with Brij to oppose the marriage because preggy woman cannot take pheras..lots of high voltage social drama...Arjun might support MSK here....dhoom dhaam BG music😆...followed by marriage in the end😛

4)Geet's family comes and oppose the marriage ..reason is khandaan ki nonsense izzat😆...Brij removes his talwaar to kill Annie and Khuranas😆...Dhoom dhaam BG music🤣..followed by Marriage in the end

5)MSK gets kidnapped😈...Brij tells Geet u ruined my khandaan's izzat..so what I m not able to kill u..I can kill your honewala suhaag😈...Geet asks Arjun for help...Arjun takes advantage...asks Geet to marry me and I save MSK....Geet agrees...Arjun marries Geet....Arjun saves MSK...Brij in Jail...MSK becomes devdas...Annie commits suicide...dhoom dhaam BG music...followed by Arjun-Geet marriage party😛...**Jyoti runs away from patli gali**....dhoom dhaam BG music.,..Jyoti is running🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oyeeeeeeee What is this????? 😡😕I came back from another looooong brain taxing meeeting...and see this!!!! What r u debils upto! My brain going for a toss!!

What r u upto to day Ms positivity Queen???😆😆😆
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@An...color me confused, where did I say I have a wife...did I get one when I wasn't looking?😕
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: minnie.reet

frm next week Geet TRP will increase bcz BB is finishing this week 

Mayb thats one reason why they hv delayed the marriage🤔

@Kiran:Promo is well shot...after so many months we got a positive promo and that montage was dreamyyyyy😍

@Kavita:My 5 options r floating around in all pages yaar😆...fifth option is already creating havoc😆