Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

😆 smart Alec! ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†

Okay, I think it's important for the two people have good chemistry and synchronization with each other. ðŸ˜Š They obviously must be able to dance, but they need to be able to take that dancing to the next level and provide the audience with something new, fresh and memorable. Also, they need to be good supports of each other because they are dancing together. One must not be the show stealer while the other dances in the background. Both people need equal stage time, and there must be continuity in the performance. It should feel like one dance and not like two people are dancing two different dances. (Unless these theme is some sort of East meets West type of thing.) 

very well said and i quite agree! it is really annoying when one person tries to overshadow the other in a duet. it makes the whole performance look like crap and so, they r worse off than they would've been if they had tried to do it "together."
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rapier

very well said and i quite agree! it is really annoying when one person tries to overshadow the other in a duet. it makes the whole performance look like crap and so, they r worse off than they would've been if they had tried to do it "together."

Your line in the signature is awesome: "You know your god is man-made when he hates all the same people you do." I love it. 
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

Your line in the signature is awesome: "You know your god is man-made when he hates all the same people you do." I love it. 

thanks!😊