Dill Mill Gayye - Forum Reopened

vijay thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi All,

I have been recieving a lot of PMs on IF and Facebook to re-open the forum Dill Mill Gayye.

After a long discussion DT decided to re-open the section till KSG (Fiction) and JW (Reality) upcoming shows get a proper section.

Here is the take of the DMG Dev Team:

These are some points which we want to make it clear. As it's a forum any member can post here not forgetting COC. Members have difference of opinion no doubt you can't expect all the fingers of one hand to be same do you? You are free to raise your opinions not forgetting limits of decency. Things can be said in a more civilized manner rather than being brutal.

If any member finds any post not within COC there is no need to reply back to them. Report the thread stating the reason instead of jumping in the post with your weapons.

Appreciation Threads are meant to discuss about your favorites. Not for plotting, targeting, mocking other members' or personal chat. Keep personal chatting to minimum. Discussion regarding forum happenings are not suppose to be discuss in AT's.

Though these points have been repeated time and time again sadly it's not been followed. We hope this time the same thing doesn't happen. Anyone found instigating, abusing will have a direct WL raise. If there is any bashing/abusing in any thread, then irrespective of the fan following the section will be locked. No PM's or request or petitions with regards to this will be heard.

Absolutely NO mocking or demeaning of any DT member will be tolerated.

Strictly NO mass PM-ing by any group of members/fan followers will be entertained or considered . This will tantamount to spamming/contesting. The DT reserves the right to raise WL in case of continuous unnecessary instigation.

Fan Fics, One Shots and Appreciation Threads along with topics moved in Other Shows will be moved back in the section. Incase anyone wants any of the topic from the section to be moved in back in DMG section they can PM DMG DT.

Regards,

IF Dev Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

qazplm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you so much for having understood our position and re-considering your decision.🤗

I understand that the DMG Forum has gone through a lot since it is the most popular and controversial forum on IF...but having said that, members like me consider it as our second home.😳
thanks vijay sir🤗
thanks a lot!!
When people are given consideration to open AT's and lifelessly suck on to it, why aren't we allowed to loathe it ? Love and hatred should be given equal importance. Antagonism and bitterness should be accepted the same way appreciation is. Not when everybody feels like appreciating this cursed show, why make a platform and give place for further turmoil ? Edited by psychoboblehead - 13 years ago
moosewithgoose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank u soooooooooooooo much 😛
ammyridz600 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
thank u loadssssssssssssssssssssss vijay sir🤗
am soo soo sooooo happy😃

abhi_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
OMG!😊 Thankyou so much!🤗

I really hope this Forum remains open forever!😳 

DMG will always be very special to us irrespective of what happened in the Past!😊 & may what happens in the Future!😳

Thankyou again for understanding our emotions & attachment to DMG Forum!😊

Hope Peace Prevails!😊
Edited by Esha.ARian4rlyf - 13 years ago
armaanlover_7 thumbnail
Thank u so much Vijay for opening the door of our home!
smiley_lizi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I am so happy

smiley_lizi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
We got our home back. I hope the bashers will stay away this time and will not ruin the peace of the forum.