Rahul Bhatt - Aanchal are now a real life couple

girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

They met on the sets of Bigg Boss 4. There was a lot of speculation around their growing fondness for each other and Rahul's "I'll miss Aanchal the most" statement proved the rumours were true.

But it still needed validation from either one of them. Rahul has finally admitted to this paper that Aanchal and he have been dating for over a month.

But after he was evicted from the Bigg Boss House, Rahul realised Aanchal meant much more to him than a fellow reality TV contestant. He decided to confide in her and the rest, as they say, is history.

Says Rahul, "Yes Aanchal and I are seeing each other. We've been dating for a month now. It takes me a long time to open up with people. I have very few friends and after what I've gone through (the Headley episode) I'm even more wary of new contacts."

But Rahul hit it off with Aanchal from Day one on Bigg Boss 4. "She is honest, trustworthy and a lovely person. I'm looking at a long-term relationship."

Recently, Aanchal was in Goa to celebrate New Year's Eve and strangely, Rahul wasn't around. Why?

Says Rahul shyly, "This year, I was with my close group of friends in Pune. But next year, I promise I'll be in Goa with Aanchal." Aanchal however is far more diplomatic about divulging information on her relationship with Rahul. "Rahul is a friend."

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/article/30/201101042011010402251630117a32fc/Big-goss.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
chalo kisi ko to faida hua bigboss se
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
But I remember Rahul once called Anchal fake 🤔
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Bigg Boss ne bana di jodi! 😃 very cute!!

Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
awww hope they stay together forever
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aanchal will try to get a film with Mahesh Bhatt and then ditch Rahul for sure...
aisha.sara thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Wow ..such a wonderful news..Love Raahul and Anchal
thickhead thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kya jodi hai - chopstick & meatball  
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: njo921

Bigg Boss ne bana di jodi! 😃 very cute!!

loved ur narration....😆😆
Ankur_1305 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pesi11

loved ur narration....😆😆

Good for them. He could not have done better and she could not have done worse. May be her chances of getting a movie in Mahesh Bhatt home production have brightened up now. Mahesh was always waiting to launch his "bright" boy in a film as and when the right subject came along. With Anchal and her BB connection with Rahul, may be he now has got that subject and the script.

Most people deserve each other.