Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: shanak.hot

i doubt if abhigyaan really loves her becaus ehis reactions are not so good types, or the way it should be..... and @bee5 that's a nice prediction

I thought I will get to know today ... but now have to wait till tomorrow ! 
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Abhi cares for Runj...they really havent had any lovey dovey moments because he agreed to marry her to save her izaat

Love is something that would develop if Guddu was out of the pic

However Abhi is torn between his parents and Runj...which is prob why he asks for the medical test...I am pretty sure his parents put him up to that

thisistas thumbnail
well, one thing is for sure, guddu and runjhun WILL get married. & she will change him into a better person in the process but im wondering when? the show is pissing me off because of the horrible mama-mami's.
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ thisistas~ It seems like the torturing Runjhun track & tryin' to kill nani track have ended so no worries.  Like I've said before, in the brief plot summary on both zeetv.com & this forum, both these summaries mention that the mamis get Runjhun married to Guddu which is pretty much the only descent thing I've heard in terms of these evil women (I'm sayin' this because they will be the ones who help get them married which is somethin' that us viewers have been waiting for- the epic wedding of Guddu & Runjhun!!!!😃).  I think the mamis will maybe assume that since Guddu & Runjhun don't even like each other, they can get away w/certain things but this plan of theirs is eventually gonna backfire😊-  Guddu & Runjhun will end up caring about each other a lot, they'll start getting along & fall deeply in love w/each other👏.     
love_girish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice prediction. i just wish your prediction comes true. even i was thinking that guddu might be forced to marry runjhun and be a ghar jamai. then slowly he will fall in love with her.
thisistas thumbnail
yeah, thank god for that. i just hope they really do go to jail even if its for like 2 days. they need to understand what they were doing was wrong and there was no way of getting away with it. yeah, i've read the same. it'll be the mami's that get her married to guddu but there definetely is some selfish motive behind it & one of them is so she still stays in that house. i feel like its gonna happen soon, maybe he's getting married to her for money? for his mother's operation. exactly! another thing im excited about is their plan backfiring on them. YAY! :D