Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Jes75

u know girls ...i think Maan will arrange for Geets parents to be there at the wedding ...what do u guys think ?

i seriously dont want to see dem who were killikng dere daughter 4 no fault of hers.................dey never bothered to find her ...............i just want her bro and sis if its too much necessary...................
nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Jes75

u know girls ...i think Maan will arrange for Geets parents to be there at the wedding ...what do u guys think ?

if you ask me i don't want to see their faces again though i would love to see Titto & Rajji ..infact Gurvinder too but none of the rest ever
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey girls ....chalo i'll be off a lil early today ....couldnt get up today morning ...was such a hassle in the morning ...its a wondr the kids got to school today and that too they have their exams going on.....will see you all kal ...till then ðŸ¤— yeh chalega ?????😃
nanditasingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: pooja83

i seriously dont want to see dem who were killikng dere daughter 4 no fault of hers.................dey never bothered to find her ...............i just want her bro and sis if its too much necessary...................

Ahh! see like always we think alike ....🤗 jaaphi sister...oh no! lets call it friends only ..family tagging here has been a scary tale to repeat ..hai na!

Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
hi Nandu..
Kaisi ho!!!!!!!
3 men of GHSP..all three so different and yet so loyal to their commitments
1. MSK..Loyal to the limits...Will do everything in his power and beyond to make his loved ones safe....ALL HEART
His intelligent mind so prominent today..alas..this will get him the wrong culprit..coz looks like arjun will make his own judgements abt people..aaj us ne MSK ko chup kar diya..but MSK will close that loop hopefullly....
MSK..so gentle, so worriesome where Geet is concerned..yet like a LION where the culprits are concerned...Loving this avataar...came after so long..infact very long...and very much liking it...wow

2. Brij..all black is what i call him..coz for him he is still the same..albeit more palnning kar raha hai...just out for a kill..and now purho ki izzat is still prominant...but yaar the way he wants geet to be a handa despite all this is ...i somehow m anti such men..who do this to women..par then he is a balck charater in GHSP and we need such characters to bring out the good in the positive characters...This is one guy..who has NO HEART..will stop at nothing to get his work done..so NO HEART as me my understanding
3. Arjun..very little known...but i like what i see...The way he spoke to Geet on the 1st meeting...and yes going away from NE when Geet comes...Looks like Geet's innocence will redeem him..and yes he will make his won judgements where people are concerened...Just now in NT's emotional spere..the dialogue says it all...woh log itne bhi bure nahi hai..and the one that follows abt Geet...Looks like he is on positive track...Now that NE knows ...she may back away n then he will go after her differently....think so..just my pov

The various articles as well as the promo..are shifting my mind in a state of pendulum..but yes butterflies are back for me..and i m wanting to  know what will happen...
chalo Nandu
Bye for now..
BTW did u read what i wrote on the previous Brij walla post of yours..please read na..
bye
Lotsa love
Mags
nanditasingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: pooja83

howcome handa's dont know dat brij is out???????

dey deserted him too along wid geet?

if dey know den r dey also part of plan?

its strange ... the scroll had read that Darji will come but no sign yet of that old man..though i'll hate to see him ever again but with Brij here hope they clear that bit too

_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ nandu

agree infinite%..................
nanditasingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: maaneetian

hi Nandu..

Kaisi ho!!!!!!!
3 men of GHSP..all three so different and yet so loyal to their commitments
1. MSK..Loyal to the limits...Will do everything in his power and beyond to make his loved ones safe....ALL HEART
His intelligent mind so prominent today..alas..this will get him the wrong culprit..coz looks like arjun will make his own judgements abt people..aaj us ne MSK ko chup kar diya..but MSK will close that loop hopefullly....
MSK..so gentle, so worriesome where Geet is concerned..yet like a LION where the culprits are concerned...Loving this avataar...came after so long..infact very long...and very much liking it...wow

2. Brij..all black is what i call him..coz for him he is still the same..albeit more palnning kar raha hai...just out for a kill..and now purho ki izzat is still prominant...but yaar the way he wants geet to be a handa despite all this is ...i somehow m anti such men..who do this to women..par then he is a balck charater in GHSP and we need such characters to bring out the good in the positive characters...This is one guy..who has NO HEART..will stop at nothing to get his work done..so NO HEART as me my understanding
3. Arjun..very little known...but i like what i see...The way he spoke to Geet on the 1st meeting...and yes going away from NE when Geet comes...Looks like Geet's innocence will redeem him..and yes he will make his won judgements where people are concerened...Just now in NT's emotional spere..the dialogue says it all...woh log itne bhi bure nahi hai..and the one that follows abt Geet...Looks like he is on positive track...Now that NE knows ...she may back away n then he will go after her differently....think so..just my pov

The various articles as well as the promo..are shifting my mind in a state of pendulum..but yes butterflies are back for me..and i m wanting to  know what will happen...
chalo Nandu
Bye for now..
BTW did u read what i wrote on the previous Brij walla post of yours..please read na..
bye
Lotsa love
Mags

hey Mags great to see you comment & hoping your health is fine
i agree to all you said ......
but its not Geet's goodness but love for & of Annie that should help him think & see beyond the blindfold that his sister has tied to his keen eyes & to me he is not negative & interesting character ...though i would love to see the last of him as soon as possible

nanditasingh thumbnail
@Pooja - I so so want to press the Like NOW😛
Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nanditasingh

hey Mags great to see you comment & hoping your health is fine
i agree to all you said ......
but its not Geet's goodness but love for & of Annie that should help him think & see beyond the blindfold that his sister has tied to his keen eyes & to me he is not negative & interesting character ...though i would love to see the last of him as soon as possible

Hi Nandu..me better and may be going abroad this month again..dates not fixed..for 15 days...
thank god i was wondering ke kya Geet kuch role play karengi..coz after the dialogue today..thanks yaar..i wanted it to be NE and he love to help him redeem and see beyond NT and here wile....But got a bit confused coz of the dialogue today..
hey Nandu..why see the last of him...?...