FF...I'll make you love me!! chap 9 pg 15 14 june

rosh-star thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

I'll make you love me...

Krishna Thakur, 24: An anti-social son of a rich business tycoon, Sajjan singh. He's moody, rude, doesn't have a lot of friends and likes to be by himself most of the time. He's into rock and is the lead guitarist and singer in a college band, which made him very popular in campus, much to his chagrin. He parties hard and also drinks often. He mostly wears dark colored clothing and black is an essential in his wardrobe. He wears a skully cap at all times. Girls seek his attention but he doesn't even talk to them without a solid reason. He's a spoilt brat and his father doesn't mind anything he does as he's a son. His dark world completely changed when one day a girl named pratigya gave him the shock of his life...

Pratigya Saxena, 20: A very silent, cowardly yet extraordinarily beautiful girl who is new to town. She doesn't even  realise how pretty she is and doesn't believe  people when they tell her that. Her wardrobe mainly consists of pastel churidaars, and she always wears bangles. Her dad Shyam Saxena knows she is strong at heart but her shy nature doesn't allow her to show that very often. Hence, he is very strict with her so she can get on with life even without her family's support. She has a few close friends but that's about it for her social life, she never goes to parties and doesn't talk much either. She loves her friends very much as they are the only people in her life whom she can really talk to freely. If pushed enough she can stand up for what is right and she found this out about herself the day her life changed completely...

The day they met...their lives changed forever!!!! When he didn't let go and she didn't give in...drastic measures had to be taken...after all, he did say  I'LL MAKE YOU  LOVE ME...

okay so this is just an intro...if you guys like it I'll post the first chap but if you don't find it intersting enough..I'll rework on a new idea...so plzz plzz plzzz comment so that I know what shall be my next step...enjoy!!!! *pm list on pg 6*

chap 1  pg 1
chap 2 pg 3
chap 3 pg 6
chap 4 pg 9
chap 5 pg 11
chap 6 pg 12
chap 7 pg 13
chap 8 pg 14
chap 9 pg 15
Edited by rosh-star - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abcd2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
hii rani .......i didnt expect that u would star a new ff today only i mean this soon and but i m really veryyy happyyyyyyyyy ..thanks for not lettinbg us wait so muchhhh........i just lubbed the concept ........i lubb reading ff and u r an awesume writer .....so i m looking ahead and plss continue and post the first chap ......... Edited by surbhisachwani - 13 years ago
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: rosh-star

I'll make you love me.......

Krishna Thakur, 24: An anti-social son of a rich business tycoon, Sajjan singh. He's moody, rude, doesn't have a lot of friends and likes to be by himself most of the time. He's into rock and is the lead guitarist and singer in a college band, which made him very popular in campus, much to his chagrin. He parties hard and also drinks often. He mostly wears dark colored clothing and black is an essential in his wardrobe. He wears a skully cap at all times. Girls seek his attention but he doesn't even talk to them without a solid reason. He's a spoilt brat and his father doesn't mind anything he does as he's a son. His dark world completely changed when one day a girl named pratigya gave him the shock of his life.........

Pratigya Saxena, 20: A very silent, cowardly yet extraordinarily beautiful girl who is new to town. She doesn't even  realise how pretty she is and doesn't believe  people when they tell her that. Her wardrobe mainly consists of pastel churidaars, and she always wears bangles. Her dad Shyam Saxena knows she is strong at heart but her shy nature doesn't allow her to show that very often. Hence, he is very strict with her so she can get on with life even without her family's support. She has a few close friends but that's about it for her social life, she never goes to parties and doesn't talk much either. She loves her friends very much as they are the only people in her life whom she can really talk to freely. If pushed enough she can stand up for what is right and she found this out about herself the day her life changed completely.......

The day they met....their lives changed forever!!!! When he didn't let go and she didn't give in.......drastic measures had to be taken......after all, he did say  I'LL MAKE YOU  LOVE ME......

okay so this is just an intro......if you guys like it I'll post the first chap but if you don't find it intersting enough..I'll rework on a new idea......so plzz plzz plzzzzzzzz comment so that I know what shall be my next step......enjoy!!!!

very nice please post the chapter - really wanna know what happens
aleena1 thumbnail
Wooooooooooohooooooooooo

Your back with another ff [:D sounds very cool..... Am waiting for your first update so hurry up 🤣    ðŸ¤£ [:D/]
cloud123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I luv the intro.......plez continue  😊 Edited by cloud123 - 13 years ago
laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nice intro. please upload the chapter. hope it will be nice and good as the intro. please update soon.

Minnie. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i loved this
i really wonna read the first chapter
please post it in
please continueee
rosh-star thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Herez presenting the 1st chap!!! Be sure to comment and I will reply in the morning as its l8 now......any suggestions and/or complaints are welcome!!enjoy!!!

xoxo

Chapter 1

"Oh now what ??" Krishna asked frustrated, "Bhaiya, the chick is back and wants to
meet you" replied chandu, one of Krishna's only 2 friends. "This is the 6th time this
week, you should probably meet her and tell her yourself that you don't want anything
to do with her" interupted Tunna. Krishna led out a loud sigh and walked towards the
door where she stood waiting. "What is your problem??? How many times have I told
you not to come here!! Listen, I know cheap girls like you! How you want rich guys like
me to fall in love with you but mind it, I'm not one of them!! So go use your cheap
tactics on someone else...." he screamed at her. "But Krishna, You told me you loved me!
How can you say this?" she asked him crying. Krishna made a surprised face and
continued, "Are you really this dum or just plain desperate!?! You were the brightest
student in class and I needed to pass that subject so I used you. What is so hard to
grasp in it?? I told you a billion times before and this is the last time I'm going to say
it, leave me the hell alone!!! I swear if I see you here once again, I'll tell the whole
college that you are a s***t and are willing to do anything to get a rich guy's
attention...even spend a night..." but before he could complete his sentence, he was a cut
off by a hand turning him around and then a tight slap on his face. His blood boiled and
his hands were now clenched into tight fists, his veins popping out of his arms. 'Who
dared enough to slap The Krishna Thakur!?' was his only thought. With blood-shot eyes
he looked up and saw a slender girl standing infront of him. "How dare you?!!? How dare
you call my friend that! I've been standing here for so long hearing your non-sense but
just because she doesn't say anything to you, it doesn't mean no one will. You bloody
used her and now are degrading her by swearing at her like this, who gives you the right
to do this? The whole college and the city saw you two going around and now that you've
got what you wanted you just throw her out of your life! And on top of that you have the
audacity to insult her......." the girl just started blasting him, anger clear in her eyes. He
looked at her intently, noticing every single thing about her. Like her voice, which was
very soft but she was propelling it to sound confident, she tried to flick away her long,
black hair many times; which were coming on her face due to the wind, her bangles
clicked almost rhythmaticaly as she used her hands, her pink lips were so perfectly
sculpted yet full, she was holding on to her bag tightly with her other hand which
indicated nervousness. Her bright yet infuriated eyes  seemed to have the sparkle of
the stars, he scanned her from top to bottom as she stood there screaming at him. She
was of a fragile frame yet tall for a girl, her dress was simple and light pink and green
in color (remember sangam ghaat?), she wasn't wearing much make up; not that that she
needed it, he thought. He saw the other girl trying to stop her, "stop it pratigya, lets
go!!" she said. "No rolly, leave me. People like him need to be taught a lesson, how dare
he say those things to you!" replied the girl. 'Pratigya' so thats her name, he thought as
he kept looking at her with a hint of an amused  smile playing on his lips. In the next
few moments rolly dragged pratigya out of there while a stunned krishna couldn't do
anything but just stare at her leaving. He was in a trance, he had never felt this way
before, about anything in his life. His heart was fluttering, the anger had just vanished,
he was smiling even though he had just got slapped and to top it all off, he wanted
desperately to meet her again. Never had he thought a day would come where he would
want to meet a girl and that too so badly. "Why didn't you do something bhaiya??"
asked chandu, amazed. "What could I do?? Everything happened by itself!" he
exclaimed with a smile on his lips, "wait here I'll just come.." he continued and then ran
off behind her. Both Tunna and Chandu stood there, shocked.
"Pratigya, thank you very much!" exclaimed rolly. "I know I should've listened to you
when you asked me not to come here but I just wanted to talk to him once. But now I
understand, he used me and is not worth ruining my life over." she told her. Pratigya
gave her an assuring smile and replied that she would do anything for her as she
considered her more then just a friend; they were sisters. Rolly had moved here a
couple of years ahead of Pratigya but even those years couldn't lessen their friendship.
They were best friends for life!  "By the way pratigya, I truely thought you didn't have
it in you, but the way you set him straight, even he was speechless!" she teased her. "I
know! Neither did I! I listened to him insult you for so long but then something inside
me just clicked and even I don't know how I got the courage to do that. I guess that
was in the heat of the moment because now I'm scared." she was back to her nervous
self. She knew she always felt a bit more confident around rolly but this was something
even she couldn't believe she had done but as the moment passed, her anger and the
confidence subsided and rolly was back to comforting her and telling her that nothing
would happen. "Umm....excuse me.." they heard a voice behind them. They turned to see
Krishna coming towards them. Pratigya turned towards rolly and looked at her with
nervous eyes, she gave her an assuring look back. As he approached them, pratigya
stepped behind rolly and peeked from there. "What is it krishna??" asked rolly in a
serious tone. He just stared at a hiding pratigya who wasn't even looking up. "Can I talk
to you for a second?" he asked pratigya. She held on to rolly's arm even more tightly
and stepped even further back. "No! If you want to say anything, say it to me not to
her." rolly interupted and sounded dead serious. He very politely asked her the same
question again, completely ignoring rolly.  She looked at rolly again, her eyes brimming
with tears. "Lets go pratigya" said rolly and proceeded to walk away from him when
suddenly someone jerked her away from pratigya and she fell quite some distance away.
Krishna held pratigya by her arms and pulled her upto him while she shrieked. "Listen to
me very carefully...No one would even think of doing what you did today, not even my
parents and you.....you had the guts to just go ahead and slap me! But believe it or not, I
actually liked you did that, the first step of our physical intimacy!! And always
remember, I own you from now and you have my stamp on you! Yes, you heard it right! I
love you, and from today onwards, you're only mine!!!! " he told her with her face pulled
so close to his, that his breath touched her cheeks. With that he pulled her even closer
as if to kiss her but just before he did, he let her go. The shock of it got to her and her
knees buckeled as she fell to the ground. He stood their, gave her a wide cheeky grin
and tears rolled down her soft, pale cheeks. Her eyes were wide open in shock and she
couldn't react as everything happened so quickly, even rolly was shocked. Rolly quickly
helped her up and dragged her away, but pratigya was still in shock and kept looking at
him. He blew her a kiss and thats what snapped her out of it and she looked away. "And
don't let me catch you even talking to someone else, I don't like my girl hanging around
with unknown men.....we will meet soon....very soon..." he shouted to them as they
hurriedly walked away from there.
laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rosh star a very nice starting chapter . very good. liked it a lot. liked the pratigya and liked the dabang Krishna. he already fall in love with her. his possiveness started. please keep updating. will wait for yr updates.nice work.
Minnie. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
HAAHAHAHAHAHA lovely story
cant w8 to read the next bit
keep up the good work
its fantastic , im speachless lol
i love the way u started it an ended
an they way u realated a bit to the acualy drama an how that first started
fantastic work keep it up