😆
she_ratchet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Oye Priti and Divya .. I agree ... But shoulnt they sow Shroya more too?😍
anwaya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Guys, have u seen the headlight wale prani around ? i think they gv thr audio output only to scare haseena, no video!
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrs.luvjaysean

Oye Priti and Divya .. I agree ... But shoulnt they sow Shroya more too?😍

oye stop drooling! 😆 And the answer is NOOOOOOOOOOO! Everytime I see that shaurya naked I am like this - YUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! 🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢 🤢 So its a big fat NOOOOOOOOOOOOO from me! 😆
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
comeon yaar stripper shaurya is not dat bad also though he is a LITTLE BIT exposive🤣🤣
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Panchhi's boss' entry took place yesterday!!!! he will be abhay's evil bro nd his actions nd harkats were like damon only........of a womanizer!!
shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Abhay leaving track is similar to how the Cullen's left Forks n then returned but by then Bella had gotten close to Jacob

the precap showed Pia going to the Raichand house n im guessing she's still gonna try to find out more abt abhay n in the process find out abt wolves maybe-she cud end up befriending one
or Kabir could be the wolf-like Tyler Lockwood from TVD-Lockwood's are a powerful family in Mystic Falls like the Rathods in PKYEK

also it seems like Abhay will hardly be able to stay away from pia for a few days n his goodby scene was a lil like Edward-Edward ask Bella to protect herself n all like Abhay did today

Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Watch Twilight movie on star world on monday at 9pm
ChocoDamon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
the new promo of PKYEK is exactly like the promo VD SEASON 1!!!!!!! it just seems that the words have been translated to hindi............... 
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: morningstar

the new promo of PKYEK is exactly like the promo VD SEASON 1!!!!!!! it just seems that the words have been translated to hindi............... 

now u know, Ekta n team cares so much about people who don't watch VD... they r trying their best to show viewers the hindi version of VD 🤣
but I don't know from which show they r copying all the blunders 🤪