Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok iam sure guys...there will be yes and no for this...😆

but for me the Sushaan scene today was really good....
after reading a lot of comments for the past few days and watching todays episode...
i thot the scene was really good...
i was impressed with both jay and ragz...both were superb!!!

about whether ishaan was right or not...or any of those discussions...iam leaving it open...😉
cos iam totally confused...may be after reading a few comments...il get an idea of what iam thinking...
i loved todays scene....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
    Me too. Loved dialogs .... everything. Also BM scene was intresting... To see things from her POV i mean. But i still believe if she had to plan, she could have plan the worst case scenario. Or planed in moderation.
    any way who is going to teach anything to Ishaaan? he is still lost in Sonali land?😉
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@netri...thats true...everything was good today...
ishaan in sona land....true...
but the questions he posed regarding sona...actually did make suhana think...
it was an interesting episode....was able to see what each one's perspective was....

i was scared to be honest...on reading the comments of OBS viewers...but it was not that bad...
-Sonya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Oh really! Now i cant wait to watch todays epi!
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I was total mad over ishan before today's episode.................but after watching today's episode i would say ishaan was rude to suhana just in the beginning............... after that he left whole thing on suhana.............. and the best part was he at least showed concern for suhana's happiness and he never said anything in taunting way but in a concerned way👏
Edited by 111192 - 13 years ago
Garima_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
okkk.........lemme take a breather............uffffff................2day both of them acted superbly...👏👏.....loved them both...........ishaans reaction ws good as far it ws CONCERNING ONLY HIM...HIS HURT....THT HE FELT WEN HE NEVER GOT ATTENTION...THT CARE...THT LOVE FRM SUHANA.........HIS INNER FEELINGS THT V ALL KNW.......TIL THT POINT IS WS OK............THE MOMENT HE TAKES SONA'S SIDE............THTZ REALLY PISSING ME OFF.....😡😡😡😡.....c'mmon yaa...........whtever it be............hw much good of a frnd u hv........nobody cn take/digest whtever sona said.......even he shud hv felt bad..........THE THING....THT WS BEWTN HIM N SUHANA ONLY........IS BEEN SPOKEN OUT OPENLY.... IS BEEN QUESTIONED.....N HE SUPPORTED THT......THERE HE WENT WRONG........I JUS LOVED THE WAY SUHANA SAID.........."THT WHO THE HELL IS SHE 2 QUESTN HER RELATIONSHIP STATUS..N THT I WIL SLAP  HER AGAIN....IF ITZ AGAIN REPEATED"...(muuuaah.......suhana....!!! m proud of u).................ishaan ws a bit OTT wid respect 2 sona as usual...............bt all in all...........2days episode ws really amongst the best........

n badi maa-sona scene......blah!!.....well nuthin 2 be surprised off.........i guess it ws very much expected...... bt SONA feeling bad abt the SLAP........whoaa.......tht even more SUPRISING.....considering she said all tht jus 2 make suhana realise..........n in the process SHE FORGOT DIS REASON AS Y SHE GOT THT SLAP..!!!!??!!! ohhh.........shes got a funny-side of hers also.......
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@renu..exactly...from the TB article...i thot it was going to be ishaan all the way shouting....
but it was only at the beginning..and the entire conversation was like having a understanding talk...
ishaan was really concerned and was happy to see tat....

and max questions he asked was relevant i felt...
HPmaniac thumbnail

They both(jay and ragini) acted really well.....I felt really bad for Ishaan.....Until last week I hated Sona and I dint like Ishaan's behaviour much.....but today when Ishaan was asking all those questions to Suhana,abt their relationship....I felt very very bad for him.....

For the 1st time mujhe lag raha hai that it was a good plan....if only they hadn't pushed it this far.....

And the way Suhana said 'I just don't care abt you Ishaan.' That must've really hurt!!!!!! I wish she hadn't said all that.....but I can understand, she was really upset,and when Ishaan asked her if she was jealous of Sona, obviously her ego was hurt(I think anyone in her place wud react the same way if they were asked something like that on the face!!)

111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes shweta...........................if one looked at suhana's face it was so evident she never thought of leaving the house ................but ishaan left a question mark for her and our beloved suhana mai interpreted in a wrong way.....................suhana mai is just too good.............. just interpretation ka problem hai😆😆😆
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
        I know it was not bad at all. It was good. They were talking but Why Ishaan always leaves fight early... Why didn't he stick around to find out. I know but he was that mad, sad than listen to her. Don't just leave room , and pretend u'll be happy if she choose to leave. It's not fine and . It certainly matters, cauz it matters to u.  Edited by netri - 13 years ago