~~happy birthday rishta.com~~

rrk401 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
today. the 3rd of jan 2011, is rishta.com's first birthday,
the first episode aired exactly a year back.
its been a year since we were introduced the charming rohan, the smart yet cute isha with almost child like innocence and everyone else at the rishta.com office. rishta.com is perhaps the coolest workplace to have ever existed and i miss its presence on screen. thankyou rishab seth, shruti seth, kavi shastri, kavin dave and kiren jogi for giving us the bestest indian tv show ever. ðŸ˜Š
its been a year but there are scenes that are still so poignant in our minds, both from the initial hilarious episodes and the last few dramatic ones.
here's celebrating the first birthday of my favoruite show that was a perfect combination of talented actors, beautiful sets and hence sensible producers, a skillful director and my favourite part, realistic dialogues.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RISHTA.COM

Edited by rrk401 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roshaa thumbnail
happy birthday rishta.com

this was the day when the most amazing show with a talented cast and crew and wonderful and different concept came on indian television . we miss all the actors and the show. 

please come back with the bang with the season 2 rishta.com ðŸ˜›

keep signing the petition 

and tweeting yrf for season 2 all the fans out there. ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by rosha - 13 years ago
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
The best present, however would be from sony to fans-

R.COM SEASON 2!!!
bary thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
actually i started watching the show few days in my holidays and believe i feel like i missed a hell lot fun when its on air
so Happy Birth Day Rishta.Com,it is soo beautifully done series which can be watched over n over again
thanks setindia for uploading the quality videos for who missed the show
swetha