They love this groom-to-be- Imran's bash

IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

They love this groom-to-be

Before his wedding, the actor will host a party to which he has invited all his co-actresses amongst others. And guess what? The women are really going out of their way to be a part of it

Imran Khan is all set to tie the knot with his long-time girlfriend and now fiance Avantika Malik on the 10th of this month. And as we told you earlier, the ceremony will be a very low-key one with only a few family members.

But thankfully, Imran is planning to host a wedding party on January 8 so he can invite all his friends from the industry to be a part of the celebrations.

The invitations have reached everyone and the guest list is quite a long one.

Imran wanted to invite all the leading ladies of his films. A source close to the actor said, "Imran wanted to invite all the actresses who starred with him to be a part of the most important day of his life.

Unfortunately, Katrina Kaif will shoot with Imran for Mere Brother Ki Dulhan only till January 6; she will not attend his party, as she has some work commitments."

Apparently, Sonam Kapoor, Imran's I Hate Luv Storys partner, is also flying out to start shooting for Thank You and hence will not attend his party. But not everyone is likely to chicken out. Genelia D'souza is in town, so she will attend the party.

Kareena Kapoor with whom Imran shot Short Term Shaadi, is currently taking a break from her work schedule to be with Saif but she too will cut short her vacation to be a part of Imran's bash. Kareena, who was initially scheduled to return only around January 14, wants to be with Imran on his big day.

And that's not all. Deepika Padukone, Imran's Break Ke Baad co-actress, is on a backpacking tour in the UK right now and she too will cut short her vacation to attend his party in Mumbai."

When contacted, Imran Khan's official spokesperson said, "Yes, they all have been invited and Kareena, Deepika and Genelia have confirmed they will be attending." Any men invited to the bash, Imran?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it will be a bachelorette party but for Imran not Avantika πŸ˜† 
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Is he really in love with her? She is not cute nor have good pesonality. I am not trying to be rude, just wondering. Edited by sheee - 13 years ago
sheee thumbnail

Originally posted by: MissIffiy

it will be a bachelorette party but for Imran not Avantika πŸ˜† 

Why not Avantika?
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aww no Kat 😭 Oh well work comes before parties. πŸ˜ƒ
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
YES!  Deepika-Imran😍 My two favourites!πŸ˜ƒ <3333 I hope we get pics!!!
MissIffiy thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheee

Why not Avantika?

from the article they asked if  Any men invited to the bash, Imran? get it πŸ˜‰
sheee thumbnail
okay, still trying to get it but don't worry I will get it eventually. Edited by sheee - 13 years ago
MissIffiy thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheee

okay, still trying to get it but don't worry I will get it eventually.

the article talks about how all the girls Imran knows are invited doesnt mention any  guys that are invited hence it seems like a bachelorette party for imran as Avantika is not close to the girls mentioned i am bad at explaining things sorry 
sheee thumbnail
Isn't it be for Avantika? because all girls are coming.