MG FF: Pyaar ki kahaani- ch 8-pg 35 (07/08)

luv angel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Hello everyone, my introduction first and foremost! I am Alisha, who has been a fan of Maan-Geet since the start but has remained silent. I love Reading the FF's so thought I try my own one. Please do read and give your feedback!

Character Sketch

Maan Singh Khurana: An extremly successful business man who has everything and anything. 26 years old and he is extremly angry and impatient when it comes to business and his family. Nothing can stop him hurting the people who have hurt his loved ones. He is extremly soft when it comes to his daadi maa and his younger brother, but for the rest of the world he is Maan Singh Khurana, a ruthless business man who cares just for money!

Naina Khurana: Or otherwise known as Daadi maa! Extremly loveable and calm, and adores her two grandsons to bits, they are her life and she sees nothing without them! She is extremly friendly and is more of a friend too the boy than a strict grandmother.

Dev Singh Khurana: The youngster of his house and spooky to every extent with his wish being fullfilled almost immediatly! He is 19 years old and has no care for anything, but has great respect for his elder brother, who he loves to bits!

Geet Handa: An innocent girl who has had a tough childhood with seeing the death of her mother on front of her eyes. With her mother leaving all her jewelary and some money, they lead a comfortable life, her and her little sister! She studies in her last year of college at 21 years old, and is extremly reserved.

Heer Handa: Or to the world as HH! Being a carefree spirit at 17, she loves her life living it to every maximum potential! She loves her di to bits and cannot imagine her live without her!

*Other characters will enter along with the story*

*Alisha*

Edited by luv angel - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv angel thumbnail
PM List

gagsy

lonely.gal

cyum321

rsroopali

nav2010

-afsha-

divareena

cue 1

mansi007

Asha2010

Sakadafi

sana-maneet

trishap

kirannaryani

dhara-s

sweginju

luvdhristi

untamedtigress

hemvb

alu5123

xxxyyyzzz

khwaishfan

shalve

maaniqra

dia_ditz

jyothir

sonarajasingh

dilsay

maneetkraze

mrk_1

Radikha Shah

sanjulee

salma434

ganga97

simi80

mariam14

ambbiha

shah10

namitasin

ariindia5

firesafirefire

maangeetcrazy

sindhu555

komlika

*Please add me as your buddy and like this post if you wish to be PM'ed*
Edited by luv angel - 13 years ago
luv angel thumbnail
Chapter Index

Chapter one- Page one
Chapter two-Page seven
Chapter three-Page tweleve
Chapter Four-Page sixteen
Chapter Five- Page twenty one
Chapter Six-Page twenty four
Chapter Seven-Page twnety eight
Chapter Eight- Page thirty five
Edited by luv angel - 12 years ago
luv angel thumbnail
Chapter one

'Dev, you have exactly five minutes to get ready and meet me outside in car, otherwise your walking to college!' Maan warned walking out of the front door, and approaching his black Bmw! With the driver opening the passenger door, he summouned him to stop.

'I'll drive today.'

Sitting into the front seat, he peered at his watch, and then toward the front door of the oversized mansion. Retrieveing his mobile out of pocket, he rang his office.

'Hello, pass it to Adi...' Maan stated.
'Yes sir.... Just a moment sir...' the receptionist said, her voice quivering.

'Adi Sir..'
'Adi, right book my flight for tonight for Dehli, I want to go and sort everything out with the Chopra's' Maan said.
'Yes sir no problem, I'll text you the details later.' Adi replied, and heard the line go dead almost immediatly.

'Four minutes, and fifty seven seconds, three seconds early bro!' Dev said gasping for air, whilst sitting on the front passenger seat.

Starting the engine, Maan headed for Dev's college.
'Dev, I'm going to Dehli tonight, business purposes, I expect you have no late nights whilst I'm not here, Daadi maa might need you.' Maan explained.
'Sure Bro, when you coming back?' he asked busy texting on his phone.
'Not too sure, two maybe three days.' Maan said gazing around outside whilst waiting at the traffic light.
'Three days? Bro How am I going to survive with no late nights for three days?' Dev asked shocked.
Maan just looked at Dev, which made him understood he had too.
'No promblem bro...' He whispered. 'Has no life of his own, but his hell bent in ruining mine.' Dev whispered under his breath.
'What did you say, didn't exactly hear Dev?' Maan said.
'Nothing Bro, Nothing at all... Have a lovely trip, an see you soon.' Dev said exiting the car as they had reached his college. Shuting the door he turned around, and leaned against the window.

'Love you Bro, take care of yourself!' Dev spoke smiling.
'Will do' Maan replied smiling.

Pulling out of his college he drove towards his office, and was waiting once again at the traffic lights whilst a little boy came knocking on his window. Rolling it down he saw the boy with a basket full of roses!

'Bahia ek le lo na! Taaze phool hain!' He said.

The state of the little boy instanly melted the so called stone of heart of Maans. Giving the boy more that it was he took the flower off him and placed it in his front pocket of his suit jacket. Smiling at the little boy, which ran off waving. Driving off to the office, he felt extremly happy with the little gesture of the poor boy.

With the door of his car opening he stepped out, and walked into his office. Walking directly towards his cabin, he saw everyone standing up to greet him good morning! Nodding in appreciation, he walked into his cabin, sitting down on his chair.

'Maya!' he called out. Hearing no response he tried again. 'Maya!'

Looking up hearing his cabin door open he saw a girl, who was not Maya!

'Saasha, where is Maya?' he asked looking back down.
'Woh, MK Sir, your the one who fires her yesterday...' Saasha said confused!
'What... Wait I did. Right do one thing, interview some people for my secatory whilst I'm away.' Maan said.
'Yes MK, it shall be done..' Saasha replied exiting the cabin.

*Buzz Buzz*

Looking at his mobile, he picked it up, and read the text:

'Sir, your flight is in two hours, a packed bag is on it's way to the airport for you from your house, you should leave know, otherwise you will be late...'

Smiling at his trusted employee, he got and exited the building and headed for the airport.

Phoning home he spoke to his lovely Daadi Maa.
'Daadi Maa mein baut jalde waapas aajoygaa. Kya cheyaa hain Dehli seh?' Maan asked.
'Bahu...' She replied in a one word answer.
'Daadi maa, I don't I'll be able to find that, but you take care of yourself! Love you' he replied.
'I love you too beta, and think of what I said!' Daadi said and shut the phone.

Smiling, he looked outside and saw he had reached the airport, stepping outside he saw his luggage had already reached, and bid his driver goodbye and headed towards the departure section.

Booking himself in, he sat on his first class seat on the plane. Remembering what his Daadi maa just said he simled.

'Bahu' he said repeatidly in his head.

*Do comment, Alisha*
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
sound interesting add me in
xxx
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome First part
Loved it