Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pluks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Well, a very quick update, as i promised =) and hope you will like it!

Chapter 5 – Break ups and more . . .

Arohi knew that she had to say it to Arjun. But she couldn't fathom, how hurt he would be.

Arjun's room -

Arohi – can I come in?

Arjun – you don't have to ask. .

Arohi - *gosh, this feels so awkward.* so. . how are you?

Arjun – what did gauri say??

Arohi – nothing. She didn't say anything! *god, arohi, say it. .*

Arjun – arohi. . bata do.. don't hurt me by not saying it.. really its killing me all the more.

Arohi – she has a guy.

Arjun – cool. . who?

Arohi – her college so called 'sweetheart' rajveer.

Arjun – that's great news.

Arohi – yeah. .

Arjun – so he asked her out again?

Arohi – I dunno.

Arjun – they getting married?

Arohi – I dunno.

Arjun – DAMMIT!

Arohi – calm down Arjun.

Arjun – how can I? I just found out some cool news. Arjun and Gauri were in love. Ting tong! Rajveer comes back and says 'gauri, I love you'. Gauri says 'I love you too rajveer'. Hell what about my love, my heart?? Or wait, we were not in love? Only Arjun loved Gauri.

Arohi – She's not worth your love…

Arjun – don't say anything arohi… don't worry, I'll be fine.

Arohi – you won't be… its going to be hell bad.

Arjun – how do you know?? You'll never know how it is to be In love, and how it feels when someone just breaks your heart… its shattering to know that.

It was her final year, the final semester. Things were going perfect. She had good grades, and she was in love with the perfect guy. Perfect, that's what Arohi thought. They danced all night at the farewell, made promises of being together forever. He twirled her around, and she felt like a princess, dancing with her prince charming. Gosh, life was a fairytale. She had never been so happy before. Sid, Arohi's life. She met him at the college fest for the first time. He belonged to another department and was charming and nice. Stepping down from a yellow Volkswagen beetle, wearing a red short dress, and her date on his knees holding flowers for her, and he led her to a restaurant, all to themselves, slow soft romantic music in the background, and just the two of them having dinner. This was her dream date, and on her Birthday sid had done that. In addition to that, he proposed to her, and she couldn't resist saying YES! Her dream had come true beautifully, and she was madly in love. So was the farewell night. She was dressed in white, and swaying to the tunes of soft music. It was a different night. The realization that college got over, that they wouldn't see each other often, bumping into each other in the corridors, and little dates in the canteen. The party ended, and he dropped he took her for a long drive. They kissed. It was passionate, and Arohi didn't want to let go. They stopped at a pub for coffee. Arohi smiled, for the night was bittersweet. Farewell but with the most romantic drive and now chit-chat over coffee, at some weird time in the night, and at a faraway place. Wow, she thought . . .

Arjun – Arohi – are you listening.. ?? *he shook her out of her thoughts..*

Arohi – yeah, yeah I am. Bolo??

Arjun – you know what, you were right. Love is pain.

Arohi – hmm… I told you. *wiping off her little tears*

Arjun – maybe it had to end one day… nothing lasts forever isn't it?

Arohi – love doesn't last forever.

Arjun – then why promise forever and ever? This is bullshit, forever and ever. But she promised that, then why did she go back to rajveer?? Gauri told me that she loved me…

Arohi – it was not meant to be. Arjun, you will get someone who loves you, and only you. Gauri was not 'the' one.

Arjun -  I dunno.

Arohi – common arjun, -

Arjun – leave it na, arohi… I'll be fine!

Arohi – okay if you say so.

Arjun- yeah, good night and thanks.. *gives her a one side hug*

Arohi – good night and better sleep soon. Bye!!

The next week was terrible, Arjun was only more and more pissed off, angry and sad. It was obvious, and Arohi had tried talking to him, but his brain did not seem to be accepting sense. She decided to talk to him once more, maybe calmly.

Arohi tried explaining to him, that there was a life beyond gauri, and maybe he should start to forget about it slowly. He nodded, but the only thing that was painful was – her memories. Memories are hard to erase, and Arohi knew it perfectly well. Even now, she wished that there would be someone like him, who would treat her like a princess, and she wished she had someone to hug, someone to hold hands with. Arjun was there, but she missed him. Even though he had betrayed her, she missed the time she spent with him.

But she was going to make sure, Arjun would be fine. Wiping her tears, she dragged Arjun along for a walk. It was a quiet, dark night. Only a few stars and a half moon lighting the sky. There was no wind, and a deserted road, made it even quieter.

Arohi – Arjun!!!!! Guess what???

Arjun - *in a low tone* what arohi?

Arohi – I am finally moving out.

Arjun – that's great!! But where are you going to go?

Arohi – that – I have no idea. But am surely moving out, because my boss got his senses, and has increased my salary and all, so am moving out.

Arjun – till you don't get a place, you are not.

Arohi – I cant stay with bua yaar.. no way!

Arjun – but then you have no choice. I will not let you do this!

Arohi – hey, I really cant? So please!!

Arjun – why don't you stay with me?

Arohi – what??

Arjun – god, rashi ke saath I meant!!

Arohi – I will think about it, cos its going to be hell weird and everything, and ur parents, and everything.

Arjun – shut up, we'll bring your stuff tomorrow, and bua ko bye-bye!

Arohi – what will I tell her?

Arjun – that you and rashi are buddies, simple!

Arohi – you're teaching me to lie.. nice!

Arjun – good.

Arohi – hmm..

Silence.. Arjun didn't say anything after that. He got back to his own thinking world, and Arohi thought that would depress him only all the more so she had to do something.

Arohi – arjun, I have been wondering… see that day I helped you with your proposal, and stuff, plus I have been a good friend.. So will you do me a favour?

Arjun – temme..

Arohi – I wanna play catch and catch!

Arjun – sure.. we'll play tomorrow!

Arohi – now!!

Arjun – like now-NOW?

Arjun just looked at her, shocked. She started running, and he started chasing her.. They played on the streets, giggling and screaming. They sure ha fun, acting like kids, forgetting everything and just enjoying the game. They stopped when they were out of their breaths.

They were walking back when arohi asked 'maza aaya na??', in typical jab we met, geet style, and Arjun started laughing!!! Arjun felt quite relieved.. the pain was not all gone, but to a certain extent, he felt a lot better.

They reached, and Arjun dropped Arohi first. 'you're moving tomorrow, start packing!! And Arohi..,", he didn't finish, instead he hugged her, and whispered, 'thanks, how do you know what I need?', to which she smiled back!

Seeing Arjun somehow, reminded her of her days back then, when he broke up with her. The hollowness came back.. she had moved on, but a certain part missed being in a relationship, being with someone you love, and who loved you, that void came back. She sighed, for she could do nothing about it. She didn't wanna date again, for she didn't have the strength to go through all of it again. She lay down on her bed. Thinking about how wonderful things were, and how things had become, she fell asleep.

Arjun on the other hand had been thinking about why gauri had done it, or rather what had gone wrong. He didn't have answers to those questions. However he thought, how would rashi react when she would come to know that Arohi was going to come to live with her? Arohi, she was wonderful… Thinking about their little game, and how much she cared for him, he fell asleep.

Arohi is going to stay over at Arjun's. Will that change something?

How will Arjun's family react?

Sid-Arohi - ?????

So, that was part 5, please temme how it was.. and how you're liking the track!!

Stay tuned!!

.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
The Track Is Super.. And I Am Feeling Bad For Arjuhii Both.. Love The Story-Line From Best Friends To Lovers (I Hope :) ) Pls Cont. Soon And Add Me To Your PM-List :)) Love It
...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
the track is wonderful
plz pm me too
Anupa28 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
wonderful track..keep on updating..after all currently this FF s are the ones that are keeping us going
pluks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@kmhangel,
hey dear thanks a ton, but i really dont know how to upload a picture here :)
ana.khan thumbnail
once again gud 1 dude...
keep updating...
good workkk...👏
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
tnx a ton for the pm keep on updating
loved it all
channi_star thumbnail
super duper track!!!!

plzz add me 2 ur pm list n send me ur nxt updates!!! :)
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
simply wonderful!!

cnt wait til arohi move ova 2 arjuns!!

thnx 4 om

n pls pls update soon...wil b waiting.x
SHAHAD971 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Super track!! Loving it more and more!!
Please update soon!