Users

Frequent Posters

ilove99 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
superb!! i can't let my smiling stop!
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I luved the way Piya talked with Abhay.. & Abhay was Awwww he lyk's Sadu Raichand..
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i loved ur OS... awesome!!!
lovely... fantabulous...
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Omg! I loved this one so much!! Specially the last dialogue of Abhay!! Aww!! I wish Pia gets herself together and does something like this in the show!! I'm tired of her doing whatever Abhay wants! This was amazing, just like your Christmas one! And as Akanksha said, I like Pia more this way๐Ÿ˜ณ
shruthiR thumbnail
I just loved your OS.It was amazing.I wish Abhay were like this in the serial as well!Pls do continue to write more OSs and ffs๐Ÿ˜Š
madmaxine thumbnail

Originally posted by: shyamz

awesome.......๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ........esp tht question abt fav food....even i couldnt help without a smile......

please....keep writing more and more.........

Thanks! I hope Abhay enjoys it when Piya makes Pav Bhaji for him now๐Ÿ˜‰! I will certainly write more!๐Ÿ˜Š
madmaxine thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilove99

superb!! i can't let my smiling stop!

Awww..thanks!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
madmaxine thumbnail

Originally posted by: NIDIZ

I luved the way Piya talked with Abhay.. & Abhay was Awwww he lyk's Sadu Raichand..

Ab sadu hai toh accept toh karna chahiye! He's a little bit khadoos...he needs to loosen up and smile more๐Ÿ˜Š!
madmaxine thumbnail

Originally posted by: stuti_naksh4eva

i loved ur OS... awesome!!!
lovely... fantabulous...

Thanks dear๐Ÿ˜Š
madmaxine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Omg! I loved this one so much!! Specially the last dialogue of Abhay!! Aww!! I wish Pia gets herself together and does something like this in the show!! I'm tired of her doing whatever Abhay wants! This was amazing, just like your Christmas one! And as Akanksha said, I like Pia more this way๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanks! If Piya does something like this in the show, I will go the temple and chadhaofy nariyal๐Ÿ˜‰! Seriously, she shd grow a spine, and be more spunky, I agree. I like Piya this way too...thats why I write it, so atleast in my head I can have the kind of Piya I'd like to see. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ