I LIKE Annie-Arjun Track!

LD-Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

I've heard a lot of negative comments on the Annie-Arjun track but for a change I wanted to say that I like it! I understand and respect the opinions of those of you who don't but I think it's cute. They are like the mellow version of Maan & Geet. And I like the way Arjun says "Arjun Singh Rathore" the same way Maan says "Maan Singh Khurana". I especially liked them in today's episode and I am excited about the pre-cap for tomorrow. Normally I would start blabbering on about how adorable and cute Maaneet were but that's not neccessary. You guys already know that and do enough of it on your own😊 I respect all of your opinions but just wanted to express mineπŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I agree... I like it to a point that its not completely unbearable... But i just don't want it to be compared to Maan and Geet at any point. Sorry but i feel they are no where, just no where close to MANEET... Having said that, yes i think i don't hate them or their track. I like for a change also cause our GurTi are less stressed 😊
minga thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i totally agree wid u as much as i luv maneeth i really like these two n yep there is alot of negatvity about them but hey everyone is allowed their opinion but i do think they are so cute 2geda n i luv their sajna ve track of theirs
LD-Radha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Azmatazz

I agree... I like it to a point that its not completely unbearable... But i just don't want it to be compared to Maan and Geet at any point. Sorry but i feel they are no where, just no where close to MANEET... Having said that, yes i think i don't hate them or their track. I like for a change also cause our GurTi are less stressed 😊

Lol, yes our GurTi are less stressed😊 I also see your point.
LD-Radha thumbnail

Originally posted by: minga

i totally agree wid u as much as i luv maneeth i really like these two n yep there is alot of negatvity about them but hey everyone is allowed their opinion but i do think they are so cute 2geda n i luv their sajna ve track of theirs

YES! Exactly! Lol, thanks for the reply and I'm glad you can understand😊
cue1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey i totally agree. I like the Annie-Arjun track. Its different to the Maan-Geet track because, well i dont know if this makes sense but their kinda more modern. Their naive in that they havent experienced the hardships that Maan and Geet have experienced (This makes Maan and Geet more mature). On the otherhand though their slightly more forward, in terms of the fact that they know they like each other and stuff. Does that make sense?πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
 Like how Annie gets jealous of Tasha and stuff...I think the Maan and Geet love story is intense and passionate but at the same time innocent (cos they havent got to first base yet πŸ˜› ) wheras in the Annie and Arjun story their already very touchy feely. I think the Annie-Arjun story is something we can relate more to, like you know the whole pretending its someone else on the phone and hiding it frm your familyπŸ˜†

I dont know if any of this made sense but thats my opinion....Basically i want to say that i like the Annie-Arjun track.😊😊😊 

braddon09 thumbnail

I loved the Sajna ve background music when anni said yes I am........It was very much like Mahi. Just nice to the ears. I hv liked AA track from day one.

I agree must be less pressure on Maaneet.
LD-Radha thumbnail

Originally posted by: cue1

Hey i totally agree. I like the Annie-Arjun track. Its different to the Maan-Geet track because, well i dont know if this makes sense but their kinda more modern. Their naive in that they havent experienced the hardships that Maan and Geet have experienced (This makes Maan and Geet more mature). On the otherhand though their slightly more forward, in terms of the fact that they know they like each other and stuff. Does that make sense?πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Like how Annie gets jealous of Tasha and stuff...I think the Maan and Geet love story is intense and passionate but at the same time innocent (cos they havent got to first base yet πŸ˜› ) wheras in the Annie and Arjun story their already very touchy feely. I think the Annie-Arjun story is something we can relate more to, like you know the whole pretending its someone else on the phone and hiding it frm your familyπŸ˜†

I dont know if any of this made sense but thats my opinion....Basically i want to say that i like the Annie-Arjun track.😊😊😊 

That was the perfect reply. I completely and totally understand what you are saying. COMPLETELY understandπŸ˜ƒ And you brought out things that I haven't even thought of! You made some excellent points - talking about the difference because Maaneet have faced hardships and we can relate to AA more. Haha I like how Annie gets jealous of Tasha too! πŸ˜› Agree with you!
mistyi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I don't mind the track but maaneet are the best :p
kumari3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I like their track a lot, too! Great post. I think Arjun is similar to Maan in the sense they both do whatever they want and don't listen to anyone, so I find Arjun's character attractive. :) Plus, it's great that GC and DD get a break. lol