Important Please Read! Page 5

sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Hello All!

For those who dont know who am I,  Let me tell you I'm from Love ne miladi jodi forum. I'm handling that section from the past 1 Year.

I have got many complains against members of my forum. Grant my apology on their behalf for hurting others Knowingly/Unknowingly. 😊 Now I would like get straight to the point. I will handle my section and assure you guys there wont be anymore discussions on Yayshree in that thread The member who have got a pm from a member and felt hurt by all what she said, (dont want to mention names)  I would like to say to her,  Please, dont reply in the way  like she did, if  my forum member has written anything  from which she have felt hurt she should have messaged RBO Moderator (VEENA)so we can talk through pms. . But when she herself answered  the pm well by replying the person in the same way how she did, then the matter should be ended right there only.

For the Personal comments from FB

Warning has been sent  too  some members and no more personal discussions would be held in the section from now on. As far getting the forum Locked, Sorry, I cant get the forum locked because of one  or 2-3 persons, Many more people visit the section as well.. Dont you think it will be kinda unfair for all of them to suffer? I have got a solution for all this messed up situation, which i told before but nobody even listened what I told. πŸ˜•

Members from my community will not be visiting RBO section anymore. So, I would expect you all to do the same.  No stalking issues as well from both parties. 😊 Right now, I'm really pissed off by all this as members are acting childishly like fighting for the Tellywood Celebrites. πŸ₯±

Between happy new year to all of you :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
happy new yr to u too......
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Happy New Year Sano😊.....
iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
happy new year 2 u...and thanks 4 taking this initiative....
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
dear sano 

thanx a lot for the reply

but they should not discuss private metters

as well as well as print facebook pages even within their forum..this is clearly a breach of conduct of India forums.....

and i think any India-forum member not only RBO forum as many of us are membrs of many other forums as well...

. can bring to the notice of concerned moderators ..that does not amount to stalking.....

so i guess if they continue to discuss private matters then....people will continue to report

since we have no other choice except to report... and also it is a very decent way of handling matters..

so they have to follow the rules strictly and there should be no leniency given to them on this...

this is not a complaint but a request...
thanx for ur valuable time.
Edited by sshriyaa84 - 13 years ago
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy new Year to you too!
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy New Year to u too.......
Gooden thumbnail

PLEASE!!!!

I dont believe it for one bit.  This is the usual drama LNMDJ members do. They dont have anything else in their minds other than disruption of peace. They simply cannot understand that an actors peronal and professional lives are very different!
First they post derogatory comments and come up with stuff that is insulting, and then try and act all very professional and nice, saying they are very sad by the turn of events....

Here's a proof:

They are not interested in any peace. I think that whole forum should be locked, if they want any peace like they claim.
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Gooden

PLEASE!!!!

I dont believe it for one bit.  This is the usual drama LNMDJ members do. They dont have anything else in their minds other than disruption of peace. They simply cannot understand that an actors peronal and professional lives are very different!
First they post derogatory comments and come up with stuff that is insulting, and then try and act all very professional and nice, saying they are very sad by the turn of events....

Here's a proof:

They are not interested in any peace. I think that whole forum should be locked, if they want any peace like they claim.

agree with u completly........................stupid log
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wo log apne aap ko kya samjte hain how can she called her yuckashri ....................very bad itna natak kyon kiya apology ka bad people age se unkakoi bhi thread read mat karna just close it😑