2010 all the way to 2011{Telly Buzz}-Rati & Rohit

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
2010 all the way to 2011..Telly Stars shares their bygones in the year 2010

2010 had been a year of surprises for the television industry with all new surprise packages like never before. There have been various ups and downs that sometimes brought the stars under shock or that pleasantly surprised them.

With the New Year setting in, Tellybuzz had a small chat with the stars about how their life in 2010 was and here they gave the answers.

Read on to know more!!!

Rati Pandey:

What were the pros and cons this year? This year has been a great year; I was working all the time and as I do not believe in negativity I just have the view that bygones are bygones. 

A mistake that you would never repeat?Trusting people blindly and I feel I have to be a little reserved in that regard when making friends.

What skill do you most want to learn or improve this year? I would like to improve my dancing skills and I hope to join classes in January. And also I am really obsessed with my figure and I would want to maintain that by working.

What's the single most important thing you could do to improve the quality of your work life this year? I would work on my memory improvement techniques so that I remember my lines and scenes well.

What is the single biggest time-waster in your life, and what will you do about it this year? I am a very sleepy person and I feel that I should cut down on my sleep. But at the same time I am enjoying the break that I am getting because I have been working day in and day out. I am hogging also and I would like to cut down on that.

Who is the person you most want to encourage this year? I would encourage, Jas Karan SinghAbhishek Sharma and Navina Bole to have a beautiful year ahead. They are by long time friends and I will always be there with them. 

Your New Year wish? I wish this year I get engaged in work and also keep my family happy and the friends I have remain friends forever and ever.

Edited by gaurav_fan - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
2010 all the way to 2011.. 2010 all the way to 2011.. Telly Stars shares their bygones in the year 2010 Edited by -Preeti- - 13 years ago
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Wishing a very HAPPY NEW YEAR to Rati

May GOD bless her.

A mistake that you would never repeat?Trusting people blindly and I feel I have to be a little reserved in that regard when making friends

So she used to trust ppl blindly but then what?????

I think someone has broken her trust.(its just my wild thought.lol)

Anyway all of us know that she is a great dancer and now she wants to improve her skill

Wow it's a good news for us.

Hope we will see her soon in new dancing show and as well as in a  daily soap.

We are eagerly waiting for her comeback

I would encourage, Jas Karan SinghAbhishek Sharma and Navina Bole to have a beautiful year ahead. They are by long time friends and I will always be there with them.

hmmmmm i really loved this gang. they r true friends
GOD bless them all

Edited by fariaa70 - 13 years ago
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
TRUE friends they surely are!!!!!!

love this gang..its all about true friendships and all....no OTT..

love Di n her gang......!!🤗
and yes of course-Rati,NEVER trust ppl blindly...but then,who wud like to break such a lovely lady's heart...the whole world's with u di...😃
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Deblina_ArTi

TRUE friends they surely are!!!!!!

love this gang..its all about true friendships and all....no OTT..

love Di n her gang......!!🤗
and yes of course-Rati,NEVER trust ppl blindly...but then,who wud like to break such a lovely lady's heart...the whole world's with u di...😃

@BOLD: yes dear i m agree with u
and i m alwz with our Angel .😃

You are truly an awesome, truthful, and beautiful person Rati. Wish you a prosperous, progressive, and happy new year and the the years ahead. Waiting to see you back in a new avatar! 
Sadia_JenAm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i really dont know who broke her trust coz i never xpected rati to say tht, well its true though tht we shud never trust anyone blindly...i agree

n um really happy she's concerned abt her dancing n figure....honestly she's a bit gaining weight now so i think tht she shud maintian it...

anyway, wishing her n arjun all the best for a new year ahead...

-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Well ... Just hoping that That the New Year turns to be Good for all of them
Just wish they get the best in lives and may all thier dreams come true
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aww rati take care....hope 2011 brings the best for you...

dont worry oo much over weight...you will manage to keep fit...

and u have some awesome fans along with freinds....so dont worry....

do say in touch with us....

eat and sleep well....till u come back to work

love
rinky
DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Aww God Bless her!!
Wish You A Very Happy and Successful New Year......................🤗
Thanks for Sharing!!