Suhaag Raat or Miscarriage ?

MaanGeetkiSimmi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
So everyone knows that Brij is attmepting to kill Geet nowadays but the real question is:
Do you think he'll attempt to kill Geet but end ap harming her baby instead ? 😲
I certainely hope not !πŸ˜•

So tell me what you guys think! Do you think that the CV's will give Geet a miscarriage in order to actually give Maan + Geet a Suhaag Raat or keep the baby and give us a partial one instead 😊

I personally think that the CV's should keep the baby + give us a hot πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰ partial one πŸ˜† because I can wait for another one to happen soon but I'd rather not lose the baby as it's a symbol of Maan + Geet's love πŸ€—

So what do you guys think? Share your thoughts + the CV's might see this & yu never know if they'll take info off it πŸ˜ƒ PS: I'm not saying this will happen, I actually had a dream about it  - Geet in tears and all 😳 so I dont want it to happen ! SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS ! πŸ˜ƒ

~Siimmi πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Lina. thumbnail
I personally think Suhaag Raat is not a reason to kill a baby. I hope Brij dozn't harm any of the three.
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

hey simmi ...

first of all  wish u a happy new year  

& don't worry dear ...

every thing will b fine ... MC will not happen & maaneet will get married & even SR will b shown as maaneet were talking about it ... so don't worry ...

just remember one thing ...

muddai laakh bura chahe wohi hota hain jo manzoore khuda hota ...

as per yesterday's episode ... the power was not there just whn brij wanetd to attack MSK came running towards geet ... so Y R U worrying ... he will take care of geet ...

brij is in lion's den ... he is a jackal / fox ... wht ever he does .... will not work & he will eventually fall flat on his face & again land back to where he came from '

so no worries ...

just enjoy maaneet moments & flush all bad thoughts away ...😊

Originally posted by: dewdropred

hey simmi ...

first of all  wish u a happy new year  

& don't worry dear ...

every thing will b fine ... MC will not happen & maaneet will get married & even SR will b shown as maaneet were talking about it ... so don't worry ...

just remember one thing ...

muddai laakh bura chahe wohi hota hain jo manzoore khuda hota ...

as per yesterday's episode ... the power was not there just whn brij wanetd to attack MSK came running towards geet ... so Y R U worrying ... he will take care of geet ...

brij is in lion's den ... he is a jackal / fox ... wht ever he does .... will not work & he will eventually fall flat on his face & again land back to where he came from '

so no worries ...

just enjoy maaneet moments & flush all bad thoughts away ...😊

YAYY ! hopefully that's how things work outt ! πŸ˜ƒ
oooooo thumbnail
i dnt want the baby to die...i dnt think it will die before marriage or brij will be the one responsible...bt i think the miscarriah=ge will happen...becouse i dnt think cvs would be able to manage a child in the sets...nd since they ll have to show it every moment it surely will be a hard job.....

i still dnt want it to happen bt if it does i dnt want it to be before marriage...

Originally posted by: uglyduckling_f

i dnt want the baby to die...i dnt think it will die before marriage or brij will be the one responsible...bt i think the miscarriah=ge will happen...becouse i dnt think cvs would be able to manage a child in the sets...nd since they ll have to show it every moment it surely will be a hard job.....

i still dnt want it to happen bt if it does i dnt want it to be before marriage...

I HOPE NOT ! - i really consider it an imprtant symbol of Maaneet's love !
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i din't see what the big fuss is about, pregnant people have s*x so why cant geet and maan have a FULL ON intense suhaag raat :-)
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I'm very confused about this topic...πŸ˜•..I wud definitely love to watch & V Fans DEMAND a HOTTTT Suhaag Raat πŸ˜‰after a lavish wedding.😊...BUT I feel that the CVs r planning on delaying the SR sequence as they have set the stage for a lot of drama.....V fans will be lucky if v get to c the WEDDING happen in the first place...😭..

About the baby- yeah it is a part of MAAN & GEET's love story but I feel that even if Geet lost the baby, MAAN would love her nonetheless....so not sure about how the CVs plan to play this card.....its tricky.....if handled the right way, the trps can go high OR it wud just become another routine track....SO the CVs have to be really careful  & hence they r taking their own time in developing on PREGNANCY track....

I wish the CVs all the best & pray that they r successful in whatever they show us....😊

palmbeach1238 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣  

OK....don't take offence....but I found your post very funny!!! πŸ˜†

Without going into too much detail and having the post closed by the mods.....what in the world is a 'partial suhaag raat'? πŸ˜›πŸ˜†  

Is this some kind of new lingo I don't know about?  πŸ˜†
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

I am confused, I don't want any to raise question after the child is born, I am just worry about this now.......

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago