|| Jay Bhanushali Appreciation Thread ||

Xx_fehmida_xX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Jay Bhanushali

Jay Bhanushali, born on 25th December 1984, is the latest heartthrob in tinsel town. He was first noticed on Disney India's show Dhoom Machaao Dhoom. The sweet, charming and talented hero has set to carve out a niche for himself the Indian television industry with his acting in the popular Balaji's 'Kayamath'. It was his own sister Hetal Bhanushali who told him to try his luck in modeling. In the initial stages he had his own reservations to embark the entertainment world. However he decided to try his luck. Initially he failed to make a mark and did not manage to bag commercials. But gradually things started out rolling for the actor. He featured in commercials like Motorola,Lays and Rediffmail.com. It was in the last commercial that he got spotted by one of the friend and associate of the soap queen Ekta Kapoor, who called him for a screen test followed by a mock shoot. He landed in the studio to give his best and within 2 hours he was finalized for the lead role in 'Kayamath', which earned him instant fame and recognition. This young and extremely talented actor claims that he is no different from his character in Kayamath. The character 'Neev' is like a mirror reflection of him and he relates with him absolutely.  In real life also he is a naughty, down-to earth, garrulous and an absolute prankster who is always bubbling with enthusiasm. He is striving hard to carve out a niche for himself both in the television and film industry. He is very happy about the way the things are going in his life and he has no regrets about anything.His awesome screen presence, cute smile, his style of doing romantic scenes and his one liner have made him instant hit. He is a big-time gamer and is crazy about cricket. A devotee of Lord Ganesh, he visits the Siddhivinayak Temple in Mumbai whenever he gets time. He likes Bollywood films with drama, suspense and emotion compared to Hollywood action thrillers.Jay did second season of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa as one of the contestants with Bindi Khare as his choreographer . He was among the top 3 finalists and was announced as the second runner-up.  Jay has also participated in three more reality shows called Kaun Jeetenga Bollywood Ka Ticket on 9X, Tyohaar Dhamaka on 9X and Iss Jungle se mujhe bachao where he entered as wild card entry with Mika Singh and Chitrashi. He also featured in Indian Idol contestant Prajakta Shukre's music video called Ithun Dhakka. Jay got the Best Debut Actor in ITA Award for his role Neev Shergill in Kayaamath, Best TV Personality Award ( new talent award) and Best Supportng Actor Award( indian telly award).Recently Jay is hosting the dancing reality show Dance India Dance season 2 on Zee TV.

Edited by Xx_fehmida_xX - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Xx_fehmida_xX thumbnail

Birth Name: Jay Bhanushali

Date Of Birth: 25 December 1984

Current Age 25 Yrs

Star Sign: Capricorn

I am: simple, smart, down to earth and naughty

My girlfriends always try to change: me

My worst habit is: playing pranks

Acting is: my love, my passion

Mumbai is: the most beautiful place on earth

People are always surprised when: I keep quiet

Women can't say no when: I smile with my eyes

The fruit I resemble the most: a kela (banana)

Love is: beautiful

Lust is: a part of love

Marriage is: sweet for girls but bitter for guys

Life is: a teacher

At a party: I can't wait to flirt with girls

I feel most comfortable: when there are girls all around

The movie that makes me cry: Waqt - The Race Against Time

My mother always told me: be loyal towards work

My father always told me: to be smart in money matters

Every guy should: think before falling in love

Sexiest actress: Bipasha Basu

Philosophy of life: Take life as it comes

Xx_fehmida_xX thumbnail

Member's List  

1- Xx_fehmida_xX
2- Sweetu.Baby
3- --JagLovezSD--
4- DharmeshSir
5- shipzrox
6- Asha004
7- -Aysha-
8- Simi_PagalLadki
9- tulipbaby53
10- Prachi.. 
11- luxdid2
12- Chocolover101
13- -X-NeeNee-X-
14- cutebaby92
15- xxdipsxx

Xx_fehmida_xX thumbnail

Pictures

Asha004 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Jay is amazing and I am glad that he will continue to be a part of DID...I can't imagine a season without him :(
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Please add me! 😳 I love Jay! 😍
Prachi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hieeeeeeeeeee pls add meeeee
ashwik_arvi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jay is the Best!  😳 Please do add me!
Xx_fehmida_xX thumbnail
cnt wait 2 c Jay hostin again
-Aysha- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Jay Bhanushali Is No More Single

Speculations on who will host "Dance India Dance Doubles" along with Jay Bhanushali have been put to rest. The beautiful and extremely talented Shveta Salve has been roped in to be the co-host of DID Doubles.

Shveta says, 'I am very exited to be a part of this iconic show because this is the only show which is for the aam junta, who gets a larger than life platform to showcase their talent. I have worked with all 3 judges in the past and know their individual strengths and I am looking forward to learn not only from the 3 mentors but also from the contestants, who I believe are far more talented than I can ever be. Dance has always been a part of my life... I am also a trained classical singer but I chose dance over any art form. Getting to host a dance reality show is a different high altogether as I know how contestants feel onstage before and after their performance because I have been a contestant once and can relate to their feelings."

Shveta had started her career with Zee TV's Hip Hip Hurray, which was a mega success after which there was no looking back for her. A host of acting and modeling assignments followed which made Shveta Salve a name to reckon with in the entertainment industry. She has acted in serials like Lipstick, Saarrkar and Left Right Left and made her Hindi film debut with Pyaar Mein Kabhi Kabhi. Shveta has recently launched her beachwear line - Bare Bums. On being asked how she has managed to juggle varied career options with finesse she replied, 'I love being the jack of all trades rather than being the master of one'. Shveta Salve is all set to sizzle the silver screen once again and this time she will don the hat of a hostess. The million dollar question is - with Shveta by Jay's side will Mahi turn green?