CALLing GEETIANS/MANEETIANS ..

LVraaz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Reply to all your PMs once and forr all ... 

First of all Congratzzz to all Maneetians and GEETians for making this show reaching 200 episodessss !!!!  Halla Bollll aur Lage Rahooo guysss !!! 🥳👍🏼

1) Forr all bashers and to those who doesnt have anything to do in life by keep spreading bad rumors/negativity all around ... please DO STOP IT FOR ONCE as it will only wasting your energy and precious times ,only if you know how to value it.. The whole team of GEET have been trying enough to take out their hectic madness working schedules just to keep updating /interacting with audience..Would really love if you guyss could show some respects,love and appreciations to it .. 

p/s : THS purely forr Bashers/haters...wtv names so on ..  

2) THE SHOW IS NOT ENDING & MANEET IS CERTAINLY  NOT DYING... There are  many many more enthralling track yet to come in the future.. You can always expect the best but be well prepared as well forr the worst.. therr will always going to be highs nd lows phase .. whatever you guys have seen so far through out the show is just half version of it.. In so little time given and  loaded with so many things to do at the same time... such clumsiness/bloopers etc tend to happens all the time..  6 days a week nd cut to cut/back to back shooting scenes  is not possible  to provide every single epi with enough context in it and when things get tooo messy /blown out of proportion in such situation, that is when yu see some filler episodes come the rescue .. Most of the dance sequence took alot of times  .. it took alots of  efforts just to complete that one particular shot.. And you cant expect the team to keep fulfilling all your wishes all the time.. Some are taken into considerations and some even becomes an inspirations.. 

3)As forr MARKETING/ADVERTISING departmentss wise, it izz alwayss in full swing as far as it goes...but at the end of day it's the channel calling.. promos/precap/editing wise.. it's all up to the channel on how they going to show it .. GEET team can only making nd trying theirr best to provides the best out of it and produce good quality of works.. 

4)TRPS is something that we can't control ....obviously we want our show remain on top always..It may sound a little bit cliche.. but that's how it is.. fame ,success comes nd go.. sometime we do need the low signals  in order to make our works much  muchh better nd to realize even a tiny  mistakes just to get it right .. 

5)As far as ANne&Arjun's track goes, ... The whole casting process and the entire decision are solely made by the production team,producer ,channel nd so on.. Everybody have their differences and  i think nissar nd the whole team knows what they are doing.. Along the way, it will give some breather for Maneet nd others...Other remaining characters  are building up slowly  as  the track proceeding ...Give it some time and chance to yourself.. if yu keep your mindset with so many negative things and too much complications, obviously it will turn out to be just like that only .. and also same goes to the new team members in GEET.. I think they are doing marvellous job nd very hardworking ppl.. As far as Swati is concerned, if she has something good to offers, she will surely comeback again and GEET team are most than welcome to have her back on board.. ..Each and every departments are trying to make it works.. but as forr now the main focus is on MANEET 's BIG FAT WEDDING... so you know sometimes when you are tooo engrossed with certain subject/things.. eventually it will effects others nd it shows apparently..  basically it's more like playing with time till the wedding finally taking place.. BRIJ's comeback will be high pointss in Maneet's big fat wedding.. Again, don't see it in negative perspective.. see it in different dimensional with whole new perspective ... Just dont be mad if something happens, but dont get offended if nothing happens.. Try to think beyond what you were told to think..

Last and but not least, most importantly DO NOT MISS Out THE MOST EPIC DREAMY wedding of 2011... Coming soonzz!!It will be beyond your imagination/expectations.. after all GEET always full of surprises hai na !! and trust me its worth to wait and watch.. The preps is full on...in full swinggg !! Let GEET team do all the works while you guys just sit back have funnz, enjoy karo,balle balle mahiii ve mahii ho hoo aur just chillaxx.. rather than stressing out yourself too much ... nd yes pleasee do keep HALLA BOLL spirit in most healthy wayy possible and keep rocking !!

Till then, dont say alvida, phir milenge chalte chalte...HAVE A WONDERFUL MAHIII YEAR AHEAD and a very veryyy HAPPY NEW YEAR !! stay safe nd soundzz.. take care.. have a blast ... 

p/s:> Some JHALAK from the wedding prep will be up soonz in GEET.. !! So stay tuned nd keep watching ... I hope no more spamming after this and it's a request..thank you nd final salamz.. and please do not asking about actor's personal life..

Edited by LVraaz - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
👍🏼

Congrats on 200th Epi and creating a fantastic Show

i for one love it..

especially the ups and down.. but then life is same isnt it??

thank you for taking into consideration many of our...wishful..and..totally...greedy ideas..

Love your Team for doing that...

and looking forward to a rocking year ahead for GEET and the team..

God Bless and have a smashing year!!

Edited by -RushTrip- - 13 years ago
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Congrats on completing 200 glorious Episodes

We love the show...and we respect the hard work put behind it be it by the cast of the crew to create such a wonderful show😊

Looking forward to a rocking year ahead for GHSP and the team..

God Bless

Happy New Year

Edited by rickks - 13 years ago
Amiiish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the post dear, n congo for 200th epi🥳

And agree, we know that hey have the potential, cuz we have seen that, and  thats why we fell in love with GHSP.

But I really wish that they dont give out too much spoilers for the wedding, they should keep the suspense, and the unpredictable factor.
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the post. Do extend our congratulations to the entire team of Geet HSP for the completion of 200 episodes. Its been a wonderful journey thus far & looking forward to all the excitement thats in store for us.

We completely understand the restrictions & obstacles one faces while making a daily show. As long as the team keeps giving us a beautiful & sensible storyline we can surely overlook all the minor aberrations that come our way.....😃

Good Luck for the future. Hope you all have a successful 2011.....👍🏼
Silentsoul thumbnail
congrats for 200th episode....waiting for MANEET wedding and BRij twist....we love to see most rocking maneet wedding
Edited by kuls11 - 13 years ago
sksg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for making GHSP that has entered our lives and redefined us. Congrats on reaching 200 episodes, and once again thank you for a wonderful year 2010.  Wish you all in the GEET team a happy and prosperous new year with lots of more success than the year bygone.

We understand the limitations faced in the production of a daily soap.Yet, this show has come to mean so much to us that sometimes we forget and set our own standards based on past brilliance. But, in spite of inevitable lows, it still remains the best show. For most of us, this has been an inspiring saga of how an innocent, submissive and vulnerable girl journeyed on to become a strong, fearless and indomitable woman. This has also been an enchanting fairy tale of how she went on to find her soul mate in a man, who has become the obstacle for the obstacles in her path, who has become her hidden strength in the face of multitude adversities, who has alleviated the scars of her bitter past and in so doing brought a smile back in her life, whose love is beyond words, emotions and expressions and who has become synonymous for unconditional and everlasting love. Their relationship has redefined love, hate, emotion, passion, selfishness, selflessness, conditional, unconditional and every other idea that has ever been explored through the medium of prose, drama or any other enacted series. It is a relationship where 'I hate you' became the epitome of expressing the intensity of true love, where selfishness meant nothing more than seeing a genuine smile on the other's face, where conditional meant accepting and embracing the other 'as is', where every passion and every emotion underline the strongest sense of understanding, trust, respect, and love shared by them, where mutual love is acknowledged without having to say 'I love you' and thus proving once and for all that mere words are never enough to express that which is profound and can be understood only through actual experience, where relationships are built on the strong foundation of trust born out of reconciliation with life-shattering truths as well as understanding and acceptance of each other's family and social situations, where becoming each others soul mates and pillars of support is written in their destiny and every time they struggle against the fate and try to go different ways, the universe conspires to bring them together. It is this spirit in the story that has really captured us along with a hard working team with a beautiful vision. May your creativity retain the same brilliance till the story is all said and done.

It is also my sincere request to the bashers to stop bashing, and to relax, sit back and enjoy the ride yet to come from this smart team of Geet HSP. Sorry for the long post, but had to get it all out, and had to let you know that there are also those that appreciate your work for what it is.
Edited by sksg - 13 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
👏👏 Brilliant, and i hope people get their answer, and will not bother you for small small things..

We are here, no worries, and definitely enjoying, and waiting for the special day.....

Happy Rocking New Year....

Muniza

Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

read this and u will know there are hidden messages that are being passed onto us....if u understand it, then you will be a very happy person....if u don't....then damn it sucks for u!! read carefully and try to get the whole message....trust me...this post is a very good way to tell us what we are goin to get soon...

but i will say again....if you get the two messages, then good for u!! as right now........i am jumping up and down......and have butterflies
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

read this and u will know there are hidden messages that are being passed onto us....if u understand it, then you will be a very happy person....if u don't....then damn it sucks for u!! read carefully and try to get the whole message....trust me...this post is a very good way to tell us what we are goin to get soon...

but i will say again....if get the two messages, then good for u!! as right now........i am jumping up and down......and have butterflies

Agree with you, and plz request don't jump up and down, butterflies will fly away...

Muniza