Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShivangBuch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

@Shivang,

First off, YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU KNEW HOW TO MAKE SIGS?!!!😡😆 Good God, Shivang, you call those attempts? They are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful and I can see how much hard work you put into them. The pics choice, blending, effects, everything is perfect! Make more! Make more!😛👏 I'll never leave you alone now, so you can expect to be included in our sigmaker group from this day onwards.😉 Next.....thank you soooooooooooooo much for your shweet message!🤗 I know I told you that there should never be thanks between friends and family, but I cannot help but thank you after those sincere kind words you wrote, you are truly a gem of a person.🤗  I don't deserve what you said, you really made me feel like I am some Goddess or something.😳 Lastly, those lyrics were such a surprise to me!!! What a creative gift, thanks a looooooooooooooooooooot! I love that song to pieces, such beautiful lines about Shri Krishna.😍 Def going to use some of those lines in a sig. Thank you so much, Shivang, you are truly one of the BEST!🤗

That's my honour Janaki. Both by being part of wishing you with the gifts also and receiving such words from you. And everything I had written was completely genuine and correct. You definitely deserved that. Though I had no idea how Aishi and Lola were going to use those messages/replies of mine to 4 questions in the forum - whether directly as they were or indirectly taking some contents of it in the surprise.😊 I hope you had a fantastic birthday. 

lol. This time round you caught me.😊 Rest assured I will make ATTEMPTS for more siggies specially for you only next time in 2012 January 1st. Sure.😃 Actually I didn't have the photoshop program for that so used three programs for it - Microsoft image editor, paint and power point. See the innovativeness also.🤣 

Enjoying your diary and pride of Gopis thread and Lola's great posts in them. Also very happy to see Vedo also tracking the serial. Lots of love again to my shweet sister Janu.🤗 Calling you for the first time by that name to be another gift if you take it also as such.
Edited by ShivangBuch - 13 years ago