Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Once upon a time, there lived a princess...

she was born on a cold New Years day, blah blah blah blah blah...

She grew into a smart, caring, passionate, compassionate, creative, versatile, vivacious, devout, down-to-earth, and delightful young woman. She also happens to have great taste in friends πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† j/k... we know her as Janaki, one of the greatest friends anyone can ask for. Today we gather here to celebrate her birthday and thank the lordy for bringing her into our lives. So go ahead, share your wishes/gifts/love/appreciation and cross your fingers that it doesn't get to her head πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

And don't forget to sample the veggie buffet πŸ˜†

Edited by lola610 - 13 years ago
muffins2waffles thumbnail

Happy Birthday With Dots Graphic 

πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

(stolen from chhilt. hehehe)

animated rainbow page divider

ammoos

Many many happy returns of the dayπŸ₯³πŸ€—

*ammoos*

sita11

How you met Lalitha?---------i met lalitha on RAMAYAN FORUM ,she is a mythological bug ,i was really impressed with her deep mytho knowledge ,she is such a dedicated fan of RAMANAND SAGAR JI'S WORK in the mytho field πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Why you love her? πŸ˜† ---------i love her becaz she is a very sweet ,humble & helpful person ,she always there to give u nice suggestions when ever u need them ,she is a great siggy maker & a wonderful human being (that reflects from her posts )πŸ˜ƒ

Special message for her birthday? ----------I WISH all the happiness & success to Janaki /Lalitha on her birthday ,wish she keep smiling & shining in her life always ,wish she gets all the stars in her life ,GOD BLESS HER !!πŸ˜ƒ

-Niky-

Hi di... πŸ€—
Many many happy returns of the day! πŸ₯³
You're one of the most helpful & sweetest person on this forum! ☺️
Be like this forever & always be in touch! Also, enjoy the day to the fullest! 😍
Have loads of fun! πŸ€—

Love,
Niky😊

arun-deeps
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Janu Diiii
I met Lalitha di through India Forum's Ramayan CC...Lola Di told her abt me..coz I knew nothing abt internet or anything dat time...I didnt know how to post in IF..n all..so she told Laliltha di to PM me n she welcomed me very warmly😊

I just love Lalitha Di...frst coz of her name which is very divine...infact every username dat she choseπŸ˜† Bt Lalitha n JankiRaghunath is something I look up like😍 I cant finish up by stating just 1 or 2 things dat I like abt her...she is a gem of a person, always willing to help...esp she has helped me aloooooooottt...😳I love her coz she's an elder sis to me...😳I see in her my frnd n my didi...with whom I can share my problms...😳 with whom I can laugh...I can dance...
I love her coz of her ideas...which r veryyyyyy divine n gr88888.....😍 She was the one who took d frst step towards our Ramanad Sagar's FC n CCs.....which has braught us together...n gave me another sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet family...which I'll cherish throughoput my life...no matter where I'm n what I become...😳 So can't stop loving my Jaaaaaaaaanu di!πŸ˜†

My mssg-
May your birthday bring You as much happiness As you give to everyone Who knows you Happy Birthday   Because today's so special it really wouldn't do, to send one simple birthday wish to last the whole year through' So this wishes happy moments, a day when dreams come true, and a year that's filled with all d Lalishness U have...may U rise high sister!!😳

GIFTS

LOVE ya
Gunia

chhilt

How you met Lalitha? Let's see.... I think I first noticed her posts in the Harry Potter forum, back when her username was godisone :P Wow, that was a long time ago! πŸ˜† Anyway, so yeah, I met her in the HP section :)

Why you love her? Well, I'm going to try and pick out one thing in particular instead of answering with the cliched 'everything.' (Though that is true but anyway, you get the point :P) I'll have to say that the thing I like best about Lils is her honesty. You can count on her to tell you the truth about anything you ask her and I think that's really cool :)

Special message for her birthday? I'm horrible at these but I'll try my best :P *clears throat* Happy birthday, Lils! Have a great day and I hope you get everything you wanted! (If Ash didn't get you what you wanted, let me know and I'll have a talk with her πŸ˜†)

Gifts? Hope you like it! :)

-Dreamy_Girl-

Its a nice feeling when you know that someone likes you,
someone thinks about you,
someone needs you;but it feels much better when you know that
someone never ever forgets your birthday
."HAPPY BIRTHDAY"

Hey Lalitu.... Wish u many many happy returns of the day.... May all ur dreams and wishes be fulfilled... May u find success in each step... Always be happy my dear and sweet friend.... U are wonderful person...πŸ˜ƒ Am really lucky to have a friend like u.....

A small gift for u.... I made it in a hurry coz am very busy these days becoz of the new year....
Hope u will like it....Embarrassed

Debipriya

How you met Lalitha? I met Lalita when I joined IF in March only to participate in 'Ramayan and Shri Krishna Chat Club 2'.

Why you love her?   She is Devotee of the Lord and she is such a Sincere Person!!  I Respect her soooo' much! πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— Without her, we all could never meet in this world of IF! She is like a parent to all of us, taking care of every single detail! Always ready to Help, to Support us, to Encourage even a small step taken by the members' Janu is truly the Jaan of our Mytho Masti Forum! β€οΈ'  She is Amazing!!⭐️ β­οΈ β­οΈ

Special message for her birthday? May Lord bless you in all the endeavours in life!

Gifts? Lots and Lots of Best Wishes Dear! Have a Great day! Love You ❀️ ❀️ ❀️

Dpka1415

Please fill this out:

How you met Lalitha?
I met her through Ramayan Forum ... n gradually we shared our thots n then i came to know that she's also a mytho maniac like me ... eheheheee thats how we started ...

Why you love her? πŸ˜† 
she's a REAL sweetheart .. though i have not met her personally but i can say this with 100% surety that she'svery very down to earth n soft hearted...
I love her bcoz of her nature .. n simply bcoz we both share same wavelengths of mind...lol ..

Special message for her birthday?
Hey Janu di .. Wish u A Veryyy Veryyy Happiiiieeeee Birthday ...
Many Many Happy Returns of the Day ...
On this day i just want to pray may all ur wishes n dreams come true ...
wish u all the luck in the coming year ...
Lots of love ... πŸ€—
Deepika ...Embarrassed

Gifts?
Well  i made the siggies for her .. really hope she likes them .. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

starry.pheonix

Hey Lj !!! Howz u ??
surprized ?? yeahhh.... its Mee😳 !!!!!

I am here to wish you the Bestest Birthday Ever !!!!!!!! so wish u many many happy returns of the day dear!!!πŸ₯³

I know u love Gurmeet-Debina!!πŸ˜‰
so, look what i got for u... a GurmIna-licios Budday Gift !! Thou not as good as u make bt tried my bst to make u lil happy on ur special day !!!😳

Hope you'll have a greatt day n thn an Extra Ordinary Loving Year
ahead with all your near & dear ones!!⭐️

Wishin' you a sooper dooper rockin' Birthday Ever !!πŸ€—

Loads of Love. Wishes & Hugz❀️
Shikhu

Edited by aishi.muffin - 13 years ago

Jungli.Billi

How you met Lalitha?
I know her as Janaki (Janu) 😳.. and we met at my gallery.

Why you love her?
because she loves me..πŸ˜†

Special message/gifts for her birthday?

Happy Birthday Janu!

We'll I've known you for quite some time now as the sweet member that visits my gallery very often. I've always found a very encouraging friend in you who appreciates not only the persons work but the person too.

Small gift don't spend it all at once! πŸ˜†

On this occasion I wish you much joy and happiness. May the year to come hold much luck and success for you. Have a rocking day!

Many happy returns of the day!

Henna

x.Anku.x

πŸ€— JAANU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ€—

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYY BIRTHDAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

It's your birthdayyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And I am a part of it htis year!!! YAAYYY!!!  Can't believe I missed it last year by a few days/weeks!!! Grrrr..! Anywayss!! I am here nowww!! LET'S PARTAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ LOL.
It's amazing from where we started to where we have come, isn't it? LOL. And I am glad we became so good friends πŸ€— Your a wonderful, wonderful person and soo simple and sweet. I adore you soo much for who you're and the values you hold. And I love chatting Mytho stuff with you and our Mytho Forum people. I never thought I did meet such deep religious people here Embarrassed It's simply fascinating Embarrassed
Andd I love your siggy work. You have gotten absolutely marvellous at it. I am gonna be coming soon to you with a special request of mine soon so look outtt ;D hehee! ;)
Your a very warm person Jaanu. SOO sweet and always fun and lively. Always stay the same<33
            AND DUDE, Comeee someday on MSN someday!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I LOVE YOU!!! May God bless you always and give you all the world's happiness and love.
And may all your dreams and desires come true πŸ€—
LOVE YOU LOADS.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONCE AGAIN. AND HAVE A BLAST!!!! ⭐️

πŸ€—πŸ€— LOVE YOU LOADS, Anku πŸ€—πŸ€—

How you met Lalitha?
hahaha...Should I actually answer this here? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Why you love her? πŸ˜†
Why not? =/ Are you jealous Aishi that I love her too? πŸ˜† I love you both eqaullyyy πŸ˜†
joking, joking.
I LOVE Jaanu simply for the person she is, her belief in god just like me, the way we debate ;) and because she has such a +ive attitude towards everything. She is a very very very sweet girl and well, it's basically cause she's so kind and good @ heart that it touches you completely Embarrassed

Special message for her birthday:
 There is a gift that gold cannot buy
A blessing that's rare and true
That's the gift of a wonderful person coming into my life
Like I have in you! Happy Birthday

Gifts:

chip.

Birthday wishes are all the same,
That just seems an awful shame
But this one's different from the start,
since it traveled from the heart!

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday! And of course, here's your gift!

...PARiNA...

How you met Lalitha?
@JSK forum

Why you love her? 
i use to believe there is no reason to Love
but Yes there is always a reason to Love someone
its just difficult to describe Love .....

God Bless U
though His Blessing are all the time with us n it includes everything .... πŸ˜‰

Gifts?

ShivangBuch

How you met Lalitha?
I saw her posts and leadership in Fanclubs of Ramayan and Shri Krishna. I talked to her directly first when I started posting on Indiaforums in CC2. Gradually, the formal relation became very informal.

Why you love her? πŸ˜† 
Because she has the great balance of faith (Because that is the ultimate thing) and logic (To transfer the faith in others - to express her devotion and spirituality) and she has great sense of leadership, organizing skill and, as it should be, the knowledge of psychology of people. Very good at human relationships. Maturity at its best. I have deep love for her now but initially I had more respect for her than love as I used to see/believe her to be elder than me possibly. Now that respect has grown like anything but due to informal talks, the love of brother has also reached at a very high level. While writing this also, I am feeling a silent but deep emotions for her with wishes that Krishna may bless her for her highest of spiritual welfare.

Just silence. Formal language will not be capable here to express the love of brother. You are her sister only, so for me, it is sufficient to express it to you. One and the same. No message except good wishes. "Just be the way you are" probably the message at the most (and even that message is also not needed because she will surely remain forever the way she is).

Gifts?
maiya mori translations to be sent by PM, plus these attempts at siggies...enjoy πŸ˜ƒ

And SURPRISE! He translated your fav song Mann Mohanaa from Jodha Akbar. All credit for translations to him of course. πŸ˜ƒ

Mann Mohanaa Mann Mohanaa
O mind mesmerizer!
Kanha sunona aaa
Kanha! Listen to me please.
Tum bin paaun kaise chein?
How can I seek peace without you?
Tarsun tumhiko din rein
I long for you only day & night

Chhodke apne Kashi Mathura
Leaving own places of Kashi & Mathura
Aake baso more nein
Come & stay in my eyes
Tum bin paun kaise chein, Kanhaaa, tarsun tumhiko din rein?
O Kanha! How can I seek peace without you when I long for you only day & night?

Ek pal ujiyaaraa aaye, e
k pal andhiyaaraa chhaaye
At one moment, sunlight comes; at one moment (other moment), darkness spreads across
Mann kyun na ghabraaye?
Why can mind not get afraid/tensed?
Kaise na ghabraaye?
How can it not get afraid/tensed?

Mann jo koi doraahaa a
pni raahon me paaye
If mind finds any dilemma on its own way
Kaun disha jaaye?
In which direction it should move?
Tum bin kaun samjhaaye?
Who else other than you can explain that?

Raas Rachaiyaa Vrindaavan ke, 
Gokul ke vaasi
O great dancer! O Resident of Vrindaavan & Gokul!
Radha tumhri daasi
Radha is your servant
Darshan ko hai pyaasi
She has the thirst of your sight

Shyam Salone Nandlaalaa Krishna Banwaari
O Handsome Shyam! O Son of Nand Banwaari! O Krishna!
Tumhri chhab hai nyaari
Your face is uncomparable
Mai to hun tan man haari
I have even lost my body and mind

Mann Mohanaa Mann Mohanaa Mann Mohanaaaaa Mann Mohanaa
Kanha sunona aaa
Tum bin paun kaise chein, tarsun tumhiko din rein

O mind mesmerizer! 
Kanha! Listen to me please; 
How can I seek peace without you? 
I long for you only day & night.

Jeevan ek nadiya hai lehron lehron behti jaaye
Life is like a river which flows ahead with its waves
Isme mann ki naiyaa, doobe kabhi tar jaaye
The boat of mind sinks in it, sometimes it may swim across successfully also

Tum na khiwaiyaa ho to koi tat kaise paaye?
If you are not the sailor then how can someone reach the shore?
Majdhaare dehlaaye, 
When current in the middle shakes one
To tumhri sharan aaye
Then one comes under your shelter
Haan tumhri saran aaye
Yes, then one comes under your shelter

Mai hun tumhaari, hai tumhaaraa ye mera jeevan
I am yours, this life of mine is also yours
Tumko hi dekhun mai, dekhun koi darpan
I see you only, whenever I look at any mirror
Bansi ban jaaungi, in hothon ki ho jaaungi
I will become flute, I will become servant of these lips
In sapno se jalthal hai meraa mann aangan
My mind is the compound/yard of the land & water of such dreams
Hai mera hmmm hmmm
My (mind) is.. hmmm

LOLAnisha

How you met Lalitha?
I met her, or first talked to her, when I commented in her shop for the first time =)
Why you love her? πŸ˜† 
Lalitha, or Janaki di as I know her, is a very sweet, caring, hardworking, and knowlegeable person. I love reading her replies to threads on the mytho forum, and having a discussion with her is always fun. She is a outstanding siggie maker as well. Every time she updates she adds to her collection of wonderful siggies πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† One of my all-time favorites is that Secret Santa siggie she made for everyone in the mytho forum. That was really sweet of her :) <3
And I love her for all the efforts she makes-- the efforts in organizing our CC, updating the ToC, getting us our own mytho forum, and structuring it, etc.
Let's give her a round of applause! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 
πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— 
Janaki, you rock! πŸ˜ƒ Have a really happy birthday! 😊 πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— 
Gifts?
Her present is at the top of the message =)

lola610

How you met Lalitha?
I used to come to the JSK forum before I was a member of IF, just to watch the show... then I saw that some genius has made a fanclub for the RS classic it was based on, and I was elated A few posts later the genius knew me by name, we started talking lots and lots, realized that we have soooooooo much in common, and... the rest is history ☺️

Why you love her? πŸ˜† 
Kind of hard not to love someone who's almost exactly like yourself πŸ˜† But it's her day, why not spoil her - she's smart, sincere, sweet, genuine, caring, versatile, vibrant, creative, ingenious, and... probably many other things that I can't think of now, but rest assured all are good πŸ˜†

Heyyy Janu, here's hoping your you have an amazing birthday cuz you're an amazing friend and life was already awesome, but it managed to get even awesome-er after I met you... love, hugs, and prayers that you have many more happy and healthy birthdays to come πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— And oye share the cake πŸ˜†

Gifts?

wouldn't even have known what a siggie is without you, let alone how to make them... and now, thanks to you, a siggie parade πŸ˜†

ME!

Hello Janu Didi/Akka/Jesht Sodari! Well I gave you your presents and message at home. And I'm not going to sound incredibly mushy (πŸ˜†) so happy birthdayy! And pass all your divine knowledge along to me, will you? πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— 

Here are your presents. Not too good, but oh well
 πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

I was gonna make more Ramayann stuff, but ohh wells. 😭

BUT anyways, happy birthday and happy new year! Enjoy!! And that goes for everyone! πŸ€—

Whoops, double post. 😳

Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail

πŸ˜†

Janu,

πŸ€— πŸ€— Happy Birthday! πŸ€— πŸ€—

Wishing you great happiness, a joy that never ends and I hope your birthday blossoms into lots of dreams come true! May Shri Krishna shower his blessings upon you.

Made you two gifts, nothing much but I hope you'll like 'em.

Love you! β€οΈ

Enjoy your day! πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Vedo - 13 years ago
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hey lAlithA di...
A VeRY HAppY BiRthdAY di...

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day...

πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—

With Happy thoughts and wishes,
I'm sending this bouquet
To put some extra loveliness
Into your special day.....
!! Happy Birthday !!

https://www.flowerandflora.com/pictures/5%20Dozen%20roses%20in%20a%20vase.jpg

hope u hv blast today....
May Lord Rama bless u...
May ur all drmz cum true...
n u get everything in ur life..n hv a fab success....

i hv something for u..

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

On Your Birthday......
Cherish the warm and
happy memories of the past year.
Look ahead to newer and happier experiences in the coming future.
There's no end to the surprises that life could spring on us;
But hoping that they all be pleasant ones especially for you.

This comes to fondly wish that exciting things keep happening to you, and good fortune smile on you.
Wish You A Very Happy Birthday !!

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

enjoy ur day...
luv u loadz...
take care...

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

HAPPY BIRTHDAY once again...

πŸ‘
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

πŸ‘ 

-akki:)

Edited by akki-rockstar - 13 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lola, Aishi, my beautiful Mythological Masti Forum, thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I can't believe my eyes, you all are just toooo much.😳😳😳😳 When I logged onto IF this morning and saw this thread while I was casually flipping through the front page, I was like....."Holy Rasmallais!!!" Aish did not even tell me anything!πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Will reply to each and everyone of you veryyyy soon, but we're all going to the temple this morning and then a New Years party later on, so don't know whether I'll find time to log on, but at the earliest possible moment I'll read through your messages thoroughly and reply to you all.

Till then....

Koti Koti Koti Koti Dhanyavaad!

Love,
Rajkumar JanakiπŸ˜†
Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
tomorrow morning exam....so dont have time...just to tell you that i have written this for you...i thought you will like it....plzzzzz have a look....i guess i pmed you...

will wish you in detail later....
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Janu!! many many happy returns of the day yaar! I am sure the day you were born you brought happiness into your parents lives and all the people around you! even aaj bhi you are such a special person that you still bring happiness to ppl around you..you have a personality as such thatyou make friends wherever you go..and i am blessed even more to know you becuase its rare nowadays to know such kind hearted people.  I hope you get whatever you wish for and may the year bring you lots of success and above all that alot of smiles and happiness :) love ya!πŸ€— have a fantastic day!