Dolly: The likely winner?

Fossil2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

In my very first post on these forums, I had created a topic, viz. Dolly Bindra: BB4's pet favourite?

This is my second topic creation here, and I still believe that Dolly was brought back into the house to be made the winner.

I know many of you had told  me at that time that dolly cannot be winner as she was only a guest entry the second time. It turned out she wasnt a guest, but a housemate!

No point voting, cos the BB show isnt legitimate and has already chosen its winner.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cupid-struck thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
its a shame to india if people like dolly bindra win BB
amardeep thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What is wrong if Dolly wins? Seems like people like diplomacy, fakeness and snake characters. Dolly is exactly in Bigg Boss what she is outside. She has faced so much hatred from housemates. Still in finals. Kudos to her guts........BTW even though I like Shweta, already know that she is not going to be the winner.........

Dolly mata ki jai ho.......................
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Now that Sameer is out, If Dolly doesn't win, then congratulations, cheapness, vulgarity, fakeness, bullshittiness will win! Edited by DharmeshSir - 13 years ago
forums_girl thumbnail
Accidentaly liked the post above me ^
akramabs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: forums_girl

Accidentaly liked the post above me ^

Just click Liked button once again, it will be automatically disliked... i meant, your name will be removed from Liked.
forums_girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: akramabs

Just click Liked button once again, it will be automatically disliked... i meant, your name will be removed from Liked.

Thank you 😊
I tried it before but it wasn't working, works now 👍🏼
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ONE CAN NOT SAY ANYTHING BECAUSE ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN AFTER SEEING TODAY'S EVICTION. 
EVEN IF DOLLY GOT MORE VOTE , I WISH BB CHEATED THIS TIME AND HAVE ELIMINATED DOLLY INSTEAD OF SAM!!!!😡