yay maan's kasam broke-200th epi(edited)

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Friends .... today 200th episode ...

WisH U all A Happy & Prosperous New Year ...have a great year ahead ... πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³

Geet was hilariousπŸ˜†πŸ˜†she tells her whole plan to maanπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (arey geet u once again proved ur own wordsπŸ˜† Geet u really are very very bholi bhali ladkiπŸ˜†)
went to seduce maan & told him the whole story πŸ˜†never mind as what u did bought a smile on maan's face πŸ˜Šthat smile is enough for us 😍)

geet running away from maan when he was stripping ....πŸ˜†(well that was exepcted from her ... so no surprise ...)

Maan worried about his sister .... very natural & geet too supporting maan & enquiring annie about arjun(geet ... very gud ... love ur concern ...  for ur sister - in - law...)

geet sitting on the swing ... missed seeing brij's face in a second .... (what geet how can u not see him ... oh i can understand ... as u were mad at maan u did not see who was there next to u ...geet if u b like this from tomorrow it will not work ... u need to be more careful as danger is living with u ... but well no prblem ... as at the same time maan ur life is there with u ... so no worries ... he is there to take care of u .... but still dear geet keep ur eyes open ...)

geet sitting on swing waiting for maan ... but whn he came showing him his taevar ...maan bought sticks to light bonfire for his wifey dear ... par she just walked out ....(kya geet ... u wanted  him to break the promise & at the same time u r not allowing him to break the promise ...  u should have stayed on the swing for a longer time ... then he would have definitely touched u ...πŸ˜†)

geet sneezing in the officeπŸ˜† ... MSK came running towards his jaanπŸ˜† ...MSk shooing every one away πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...telling her to eat icecream ... πŸ˜†geet dear angry on him ... asking him can't u c i cought cold ... coz of u ... & u instead of being worried asking me to eat ice craem .... very bad very bad ...

(but our MSk too has a karara jawab πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.)coz u always do the opposite ... so if i say ice cream ... u will drink tea ...& not only that ... he was aping geet while she was sneezing πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Arey geet ... what did u do ... Y did u say that u will go with him ... if u refused he would have carried u in his arms ... u r real tube light dear ... realized that fact after he left ... forgot that sono graphy day

Mostly FB day .. FB's of Brij with geet & maan  ...

brij enters geet's bedroom to kill her .... thank god maan came to meet her coz of power cut (yayyy maan's kasam broke ... he hugged her ...)(their is a proverb -"muddai laakh bura chahe ... wohi hotha hain jo manjoore khuda hotha hain ...)(means how much ever brij / arjun whom so ever tries to harm maan / geet thy can never do it as god is always with maaneet ...)

will continue ...

Edited by dewdropred - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hima all I can say is I loved today's epi.....it was a perfect blend of humour,concern,emotions,love,understanding,drama,suspense,action .....oooooooo
thats all........

Maan in that grey shirt with that Taviz........Freaking Hot Hot Hot !😍

Edited :
I reall never ever doubted abt the worth of his words as he's man who keeps his words but I just loved his concern n care that since there was a power failure so immdtly he came to the outhouse coz he knows Geet scared of dark n only coz of that Brij falied in attacking her !
Edited by Rituparnaa - 13 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail

hi ritu

first of all happy new year dear ...

yes today's episode was gud ... it had every thing ....

i was waiting for that shirt scene since they showed him in sbs / sbb ...

Maan in that grey shirt with that Taviz........Freaking Hot Hot Hot !😍 --- > Agree
Rituparnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wish You a Very very Very Happy New Year Hima !  
May we have a great time in GF this new year !

divareena thumbnail

Originally posted by: dewdropred

Geet was hilariousπŸ˜†πŸ˜†she tells her whole plan to maanπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (arey geet u once again proved ur own wordsπŸ˜† Geet u really are very very bholi bhali ladkiπŸ˜†) lool geet you don't the person you are seducing your plan. she is so sweet

went to seduce maan & told him the whole story πŸ˜†never mind as what u did bought a smile on maan's face πŸ˜Šthat smile is enough for us 😍) lool i loved the way maan tried to explain to her on what happens after that. Maan is such a chupa rustam, he was flattered and happy that geet tried to seduce him. πŸ˜†

geet running away from maan when he was stripping ....πŸ˜†(well that was exepcted from her ... so no surprise ...) don't worry after the wedding, it will be maan running away from geet πŸ˜†

Maan worried about his sister .... very natural & geet too supporting maan & enquiring annie about arjun(geet ... very gud ... love ur concern ...  for ur sister - in - law...) that was very sweet.πŸ‘πŸ‘

geet sitting on swing waiting for maan ... but whn he came showing him his taevar ...maan bought sticks to light bonfire for his wifey dear ... par she just walked out ....(kya geet ... u wanted  him to break the promise & at the same time u r not allowing him to break the promise ...  u should have stayed on the swing for a longer time ... then he would have definitely touched u ...πŸ˜†) i know than maan would have definately carried her inside. yeh geet bhi naa

Arey geet ... what did u do ... Y did u say that u will go with him ... if u refused he would have carried u in his arms ... u r real tube light dear ... realized that fact after he left ... forgot that sono graphy day  My point exactly, i think we need to teach geet on how to make maan carry her.πŸ˜†

brij enters geet's bedroom to kill her .... thank god maan came to meet her (yayyy maan's kasam broke ... he hugged her ...)i was dancing when he hugged her back. πŸ˜† after we know he can never resist geet, so he should just stop trying and accept it. πŸ˜†

will continue ...

loved today's episode, see my comments in green. 
Chikni_Khargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i am very happy that he broked his kasamπŸ₯³

and all maneetians a veryyyyyyyyyyyyy happy new yeπŸ₯³arπŸ€—πŸ˜Ž
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rituparnaa

Wish You a Very very Very Happy New Year Hima !  

May we have a great time in GF this new year !

thank u ritu .... &  yes -- hope we all have a great time in GF this year & next year & next year ...
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail

yet to watch yaar..........

will see at 11 then comment........

abd_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ya but i was too scared to feel happy about that... Brij was there he said ab dono ko ek saath kathm karna hoga.... πŸ˜²
dewdropred thumbnail

@divareena

Geet was hilariousπŸ˜†πŸ˜†she tells her whole plan to maanπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (arey geet u once again proved ur own wordsπŸ˜† Geet u really are very very bholi bhali ladkiπŸ˜†) lool geet you don't the person you are seducing your plan. she is so sweet(i think she is the first & last person on earth ... who tells the story to the person who is going to be seduced ...)

went to seduce maan & told him the whole story πŸ˜†never mind as what u did bought a smile on maan's face πŸ˜Šthat smile is enough for us 😍) lool i loved the way maan tried to explain to her on what happens after that. Maan is such a chupa rustam, he was flattered and happy that geet tried to seduce him. πŸ˜†(luved the looks he was giving her .... he was very very happy that he was being seduced by her .....)

geet sitting on swing waiting for maan ... but whn he came showing him his taevar ...maan bought sticks to light bonfire for his wifey dear ... par she just walked out ....(kya geet ... u wanted  him to break the promise & at the same time u r not allowing him to break the promise ...  u should have stayed on the swing for a longer time ... then he would have definitely touched u ...πŸ˜†) i know than maan would have definately carried her inside. yeh geet bhi naa (I think we need to go & give her classes every day )

Arey geet ... what did u do ... Y did u say that u will go with him ... if u refused he would have carried u in his arms ... u r real tube light dear ... realized that fact after he left ... forgot that sono graphy day  My point exactly, i think we need to teach geet on how to make maan carry her.πŸ˜†(I think we need to go & give her classes every dayπŸ˜† )

brij enters geet's bedroom to kill her .... thank god maan came to meet her (yayyy maan's kasam broke ... he hugged her ...)i was dancing when he hugged her back. πŸ˜† after we know he can never resist geet, so he should just stop trying and accept it. πŸ˜†(I was jumping in my couch πŸ˜†)

will continue ...

loved today's episode, see my comments in red