arushi returns to saxena family

telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Arushi (Avantika Hundal)

As we reported earlier that Arushi (Avantika Hundal) will know the truth about Aman (Piyush Sachdev) in Pratigya and how she will regret getting married to Shakti (Jaswant Manaria). Arushi will also apologise to her sister Pratigya (Pooja Gor) and decide to leave her sasural forever.

A source says, "Pratigya will be happy to know that her sister has understood her mistake and is ready to face this. Pratigya agrees to help her, thus Arushi runs away from her in- laws house. Arushi is also afraid to go to her parent's house as she knows her father Shyamji was not in favour of this marriage. But she will have no other option than to go back to the Saxena house. Shyamji is still upset with her and he does not allow her to enter the house. Arushi tries to explain that she has understood her mistake and has found out the truth about Aman as well."

Our source adds," However Shyamji will not be in a mood to buy any explanation. He also informs her that he does not wish to see her face at all. Arushi is heartbroken to hear her father's words. She returns to her house and narrates this incident to Pratigya. Pratigya tells Krishna that they need to convince Shyamji to letting Arushi stay in his house otherwise Shakti will succeed in his plan of consummating his marriage with Arushi forcefully. Krishna and Pratigya then goes to the Sexena house and persuade him to change his decision. So Pratigya will finally be able to bring back Arushi to the Sexena family. Though it will be a tough task for her to win over her father's love."

Avantika confirms this but couldn't give many details as she was busy, while Pooja did not revert to our calls.

p.s people i know we all know this bakwas will happen but here some more details plus imp thing to note is that avantika was busy🤣busy by using body doubles 😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alwayshopeful thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Nazia!!😊

A very happy new year to you😃...I hope this Aarushi track gets done and over with soon as I cant bear even articles on her anymore😡😡🤢🤢🤢
Edited by kriyaconsumesme - 13 years ago
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing.  ðŸ˜ƒ

I won't watch MKAP untill arushi doesn't go away

from this serial with a guarantee that she won't return 😆. This track is sooooooo damn  boring. ðŸ¥± 
Edited by Arine_123 - 13 years ago
Alwayshopeful thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arine_123

Thanks for sharing.  ðŸ˜ƒ

I won't watch MKAP untill arushi doesn't go away

from this serial with a guarantee that she won't return 😆. This track is sooooooo damn  boring. ðŸ¥± 

My sentiment exactly Arine....😡🤢🤢
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for sharing 😊 ...I am happy atm that there will be no more petty kitchen politics!! ....as long as Arushi is not anywhere around kriya...I am fine with it
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kriyaconsumesme

My sentiment exactly Arine....😡🤢🤢

See shreya , we were so glad that the cvs have at last listened to us. But they just fooled us. ðŸ˜¡

This b***dy arushi is going nowhere ðŸ¤¢ ðŸ¤¢  I am so disgusted.🤢
Alwayshopeful thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaacheeSyna

Thanks for sharing 😊 ...I am happy atm that there will be no more petty kitchen politics!! ....as long as Arushi is not anywhere around kriya...I am fine with it

Pooja she may not be around kriya physically but she will be there with them for a long time as this track doesnt seem to end by her just going out of TN....Have you noticed the focus has again shifted from krishna's work to Kriya manaofying SUCKS for Aarushi😡😡😡....so she is very much present between Kriya😕😡
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for sharing Nazia!!😊

A very happy new year to you😃...I hope this Aarushi track gets done and over with soon as I cant bear even articles on her anymore😡😡🤢🤢🤢

thanks shreya happy new year to you too wishing you health happiness and success in the ypcoming year ameen yes i know i also dont want to see any article on her but i found something intersting na that avantika was busy so wanted to share this with all of you i just wanted to know how someone can b soo busy by doing nothing myy hatred for her increases for her after todays epi and reached its higheat level after seeing the precap as arine said i will b watching  only kriya scenes unlss and unill she leaves mkap cant bear her any more btw i have dedicated a song to fl please see and then comment
Alwayshopeful thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arine_123

See shreya , we were so glad that the cvs have at last listened to us. But they just fooled us. ðŸ˜¡

This b***dy arushi is going nowhere ðŸ¤¢ ðŸ¤¢  I am so disgusted.🤢

So true Arine...She might be out of TN for now but she aint going anywhere...she is still the center of the next track...Krishna's work track again has been sidelined and Kriya halping Aarghroosiyaaaaa track has come to the forefront...I just so hate it....AngryAngry🤢🤢
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Pooja she may not be around kriya physically but she will be there with them for a long time as this track doesnt seem to end by her just going out of TN....Have you noticed the focus has again shifted from krishna's work to Kriya manaofying SUCKS for Aarushi😡😡😡....so she is very much present between Kriya😕😡

Yeah!! ...the focus has shifted ...but that's quite usual with this show...a track last from 1 to 3 weeks...I never expected them to focus on krishna's work more than a week or so....Let's what happens after this 😕