Edited:The "S" who gets the MAX votes

cl0wn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok, I had refused to reveal to anyone the name of the contestant who got the max votes every week to keep the excitement building...and had just told the name starts with "S"

But now since Sameer is evicted, I must share it...

The name was SAMEER

I was told exactly this by my friend working in the BB team:

"Sameer is bagging tremendously high votes compared to the others after he and Dolly were thrown out of the house by BB and returned on public demand and had become a HERO in the eyes of the audience"

This is what I was told and I'm just sharing it NOW since Sameer is evicted as per the news...After reading it, I don't know what to say...This is extremely fishy

Moreover, Sameer losing out to Dolly is close to impossible...I will revert back once I get any info regarding what's going on and why I was told Sameer gets max votes if he was getting lesser votes than even Dolly! The whole process looks rigged

And for those who feel "grapes got sour", don't bother replying to this thread. I am as much a Shweta fan as much as I am a Sameer fan and I have no personal gain in spreading false news. Or else I wouldn't be sharing last week's episodes' details before telecast. Infact, the only person I want to see winning now is SHWETA TIWARI.

Nevertheless, some facts:

1> BB TEAM thinks highly of ASHMIT.
2> BB TEAM owes Season 4's success to DOLLY.
3> BB TEAM was not much in favor of SAMEER because of how he had behaved but had to reluctantly call him due to audience pressure.
4> Unsure about BB TEAM's take on SHWETA and KHALI.

At the least, all Sameer fans should be happy to read about where he stood in the voting in reality. Wishing him and everyone a wonderful 2011 😊
Edited by cl0wn - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Its Shweta obviously

Sameer coudn't even beat Seema convincingly
Jessica11001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cl0wn

Ok, I had refused to reveal to anyone the name of the contestant who got the max votes every week to keep the excitement building...and had just told the name starts with "S"

But this is it, the name was SAMEER

I was told exactly this by an extremely confidential source:

"Sameer was bagging tremendously high votes compared to the others after he and Dolly were thrown out of the house by BB and had become a HERO in the eyes of the audience"

After reading today's spoiler, I don't know what to say...

WHAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Awwwwwwwwww thanks hun ❤️..
shruti1735 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@milindo2  thats wat they meant eventhough sameer gets highest votes...................
they wer biased to de other contestants n tonight we will see sam's eviction which is just so unfair

akramabs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
clown, thank you so much. I don't know how much it is true.. But loved your post... Samir is such a guy who deserves more love from the people.

I am interested to know When Bigg Boss will be evicted??? We need some other Boss for the house.... lets change the bigg boss..
Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh my dog...chaudary chanansingh phir agay!
Yaar baksh doh...this forum is already mega upset with Sams eviction aur aap jaale par namak/mirch/masala dalne agay!
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I am just wondering, if Sameer gets the Max votes, why would PH evict him just before the Finale 😕

Production House doesnt love money ?

Just a ques.. BB is anyday scripted 👍🏼
cl0wn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shizaru

Oh my dog...chaudary chanansingh phir agay!
Yaar baksh doh...this forum is already mega upset with Sams eviction aur aap jaale par namak/mirch/masala dalne agay!

I have no reason to lie...Sameer and Shweta both are my favorites
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I totally refuse to believe dis fake news..!!!👎🏼

Clown ji yeh baat aap sameer eviction say pehlay bta detay to mai belive krnay ka shayad soch leta.. LOL.. bt now i can never i ever belive dis fake news..👎🏼

Jab aapnay dekha k log show ko sameer eviction ki waja say scripted kehna shru hogaye hain den aap nay reveal kr dia k Sameer was da 1 who get MAX votes.. Wow...👏👏👏

Infact i also belive dat dis is a scripted show nd sameer cannot get less votes den dolly bt he can never ever get more votes den Shweta tiwari..!!!😆

4 More info plzzz check all da websites.. u will get da result who is getting MAX votes..!!!😛

Nd plzzz clOwn ji k elawa meri post ko koi quote kr k bhashan na day..
i just shared my POV's..!!!😉😆

Try to repect each other POV's..!!!😊
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 13 years ago