BB Creatives , do you think we are fools?spolier

Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Everyone,

I am like so so damn upset at myself for watching such a unreal and pathetic show which is only after trps and does not show anything which is real.🤢

As per many confirmed info's its Sameer who is out!!
How unbelievable is this news?
How can a person like dolly get more votes then sameer?

Till now all the people i know said that all of them cant bear Dolly , She might have some fans , no doubt but i havent personally seen any one who is her fan.

When Manoj was eliminated i thought may be he might have got lesser votes due to his attitude , But when Sara got eliminated and Dolly came back i was somehow satisfied with the fact that the show is scripted but still had some faith as 2 favourites so kept on watching but now , after seeing that BB can go so low for TRPS and eliminate Sameer Soni who i AM 100% sure must have got more votes then Dolly , i just cant watch this show anymore..Whats the need...Infact i guess they might make Dolly win the show!!Its all upto them..🤢

This is just an effort from my side to let the BB creatives know that we wait for BB every year and make certain favourites , we vote for them and when we see such results then its really hurting. We arent fools , yes i was foolish enough to watch this show till now but from now i wont because i know that these people will make such a person win whom we all know doesnt deserve.

Maybe one viewer less in the last week of the show might not bother them much but it is so difficult to watch such a unreal ,scripted and biased show.

The Majority was always with Sameer on net and also in the outside world so i can never ever believe that Dolly can win infront of Sameer!😃

Anyways , This is a good bye form my side to the serial , and a Big No no for watching the next season.

I wish Shweta Tiwari all the best and hope she emerges as a winner (which seems impossible due to the unreality of the show) but still i wish her luck.😃

Cheers,
Khushi😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Seema ji almost beat Sameer last time

so I don't think, Sameer was strong contender.
navaneeta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If Sameer is out today then Dolly would be BB4 winner ... Either Dolly or Assh-mit .... since they are saving Ashmit from nomination 2 times during Sara and Veena ... why saving a person was an option only then ...

Also ... Dolly has been saved from nomination so many times .... and now they are telling Sweta is the captain ... so how come she can be nominated ....

Bye to Bigg Boss for ever .... whoever likes to view scripted show keep on enjoying
Edited by navaneeta - 13 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
BB is deffo scripted hun.. Specially the evictions..

Irrespective of the fact how much fanz Sameer has, Dolly can not get more votes than him.. So yeah.. 😕

Wish ST good luck, happy that she reached till finale, but dont expect her to win anyways
Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: milindo2

Seema ji almost beat Sameer last time

so I don't think, Sameer was strong contender.

I wsh the results were as per votes but they arent, Its all scripted.
How do we all know who beat whom in the nominations? we arent shown records and the results are enough to prove how scripted this show is!🤢
mitzification thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am not personally in fav of anyone ...... but Dolly getting more votes than Sammer ... its a big question on the moral fiber of our country that people can vote such a bad female and not someone straight like sam .
Yes , even I dont feel like watching such a show where cheap people like dolly get more votes.... Sara's elimination vis a vis Veena is very questionable and this season looks fully scripted to me
snehsharma24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uniquechoices

Hey Everyone,

I am like so so damn upset at myself for watching such a unreal and pathetic show which is only after trps and does not show anything which is real.🤢

As per many confirmed info's its Sameer who is out!!
How unbelievable is this news?
How can a person like dolly get more votes then sameer?

Till now all the people i know said that all of them cant bear Dolly , She might have some fans , no doubt but i havent personally seen any one who is her fan.

When Manoj was eliminated i thought may be he might have got lesser votes due to his attitude , But when Sara got eliminated and Dolly came back i was somehow satisfied with the fact that the show is scripted but still had some faith as 2 favourites so kept on watching but now , after seeing that BB can go so low for TRPS and eliminate Sameer Soni who i AM 100% sure must have got more votes then Dolly , i just cant watch this show anymore..Whats the need...Infact i guess they might make Dolly win the show!!Its all upto them..🤢

This is just an effort from my side to let the BB creatives know that we wait for BB every year and make certain favourites , we vote for them and when we see such results then its really hurting. We arent fools , yes i was foolish enough to watch this show till now but from now i wont because i know that these people will make such a person win whom we all know doesnt deserve.

Maybe one viewer less in the last week of the show might not bother them much but it is so difficult to watch such a unreal ,scripted and biased show.

The Majority was always with Sameer on net and also in the outside world so i can never ever believe that Dolly can win infront of Sameer!😃

Anyways , This is a good bye form my side to the serial , and a Big No no for watching the next season.

I wish Shweta Tiwari all the best and hope she emerges as a winner (which seems impossible due to the unreality of the show) but still i wish her luck.😃

Cheers,
Khushi😃

I think the reason Sam lost was because alot of his supporters were Shweta's supporters as well..hence the votes got divided..sad sad!
margarita thumbnail
No more Big Boss for me:-(
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You are so right khushi... Infact last week i saw a thread posted on this very Forum stating that BB four finalists are Shweta, Khali, Dolly and Ashmit.. Where they also stated that Hrishant is gonna perform in the finale.. I think someone posted the article of Hindustan Times.. I remember very vaguely so pls pardon me if I'm wrong on the source of Info. but i saw it posted on this very forum that I'm sure about.. and it happened last saturday when the nominations were not even held so it means the BB is definitely scripted.. Here we like fools vote for our fav. housemates and we burn our mobile balances.. But ultimately Vodafone and BB emerges as winners at our cost and we like fools believe that Sara-Ali marriage, Dolly's re-entry into BB house on public demand, Seema's elimination, Ashmit beating Manoj in the votes are all true.. Its all BULL SHIT.. BB is 100% SCRPITED..!!!! To hell with BB.. I will never ever watch it again.
realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
It is possible that Samu gets less votes than Dolly or Khali. How abt Manoj fans or Seema fans voting in favour of Dolly? See it can happen and besides the brighter side is Samu won so many fans and his career will be revived after BB4. The BB4 winners havent made a mark after the show ends.