Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: favjassi

hi frendz iam new here i just saw the first epi of maati ki banno i saw baby bua treted avanthi as servent  and i just saw todays epi where she and hubby were planning to go some where else frendz how come avanti came from marituis to india and met her hubby?what abut her bua? where is she ? and did she got avanti's property? plz xan u tell me breifly😭😛

well avanti ran awy from her buas house after coming to know that her bua wanted her property. In order to hide she sat in vikrams (arjun) car and he helped her. they both worked in a hotel in mauritius and fell in love. they got married there and avanti got pregnant. She came to know that vikram has a very big family in chappra bihar (india) and she forced him to take her there to meet her in laws. there she saw lots of torture and disagreement due to the marrige but now everything is fine. (sopposedly). Her bua has not been mentioned anymore. she was only there as a cameo.

hope it helps.
Dramabeans thumbnail
Hi friends I missed todays episode of Matti  and Just wondered did Vikram reveal the real reason of his ditching Saudamini
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: cozyhome

Hi friends I missed todays episode of Matti  and Just wondered did Vikram reveal the real reason of his ditching Saudamini

vikram just said that he didnt know saudamini before marrige and he also said that she is unlike the others. she had some special powers and was obsessed with fire. He didnt like her personality and used to cut her hand if vikram said anything bad to her. He didnt want this relationship to continue.

hope it helps u out.

vedika
Aradhana87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Me and my friends voted few times on chaskameter but its still on 0 points.
Is the chaskameter inactive?
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

^I dont know either. I think too few people vote thats why the show doesnt manage to get to the chaskar meter chart.

Aradhana87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Vedika126

^I dont know either. I think too few people vote thats why the show doesnt manage to get to the chaskar meter chart.

Okay..yes it might be the reason
goyal.sanchit thumbnail
Please can anyone tell me what are the repeat timings of this show?
dr.cb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hello being silent reader i enjoy reading written updates ............ i was so upset that there r no reg written updates 4 dis serial....... can any one post da story aftr soudamini entry