Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
haha m sure dutta n baji both escaped from the bomb blast!!
--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks everyone who updated 😊
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nothing will happen to duji :)
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Dutta informs AS that they are going afar on some work. AS blesses them saying, "Tumhari dosti salamth rahe". Baaji and D smile .....awwwwwwwwww ........... 😍
Yuvika_15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rama_2010

Oh guys...here we are telling Kala did not go to school... she is one techno savy girl .. with bomb remotes ... lappy handling hidden car cameras ... n what not.....

i knw...tel me abt itπŸ˜†
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rama_2010

Kala / suds planting bomb in Dutta's vehicle..... they succeed planting the bomb.... n the remote of the bomb is given to Kala by suds....

There is a bomb AND they've pulled out the breaks AND Chaskar will be chasing them? πŸ˜† Good Lord, Kala really is leaving no stone unturned πŸ˜† So much planning in half a night and a morning...forget Patil or Chaskar Wadi...this is Kala ki Lanka πŸ˜†
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
omg nakku touches duttas feet to take blessings but he holds her arms to stop her in nice way!
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: shilpita87

Aaj ka din bahut topsy turvy..first the hilarious AS-purohit wedding in CCC..now the whole live update is crazy...Anu..my god..if there was aprize for craziest LTL fan..i would give it to you...πŸ˜†

Oh...i can't wait to watch this scene...sounds so cute..offff dutta...ab tu jaane se pahele ye sab karega..😳😭

arree!!! he is not going anywhere...because AS signalled something like today was nakku ke vrat ka samapan and all that so he needs to come back home to finish N's vrat you see.... he will be back...😊 dont worry...
Yuvika_15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

Dutta informs AS that they are going afar on some work. AS blesses them saying, "Tumhari dosti salamth rahe". Baaji and D smile .....awwwwwwwwww ........... 😍

awwwww m sure nothin wil happen 2 thm...wish they had a hug tho...their reunion seemed incomplete without tht hugπŸ˜•
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i am having a good vibe both our ram-lakkhan are safe and will come back by the time of nakku's udyapan on monday....these articles were to ensure that ppl watch the epi inspite of 31st dec party and all..

publicity stunt..

thanks updaters...maaza aagaya..