Suhana confronts Sonali.... [ARTICLE]

Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Suhana confronts Sonali and Ishaan; leaves home...

Friday, December 31, 2010 | 11:41:55 AM IST (+05:30 GMT)    0 Comments

Star PlusSasural Genda Phool is gearing up for some remarkable revelations in the coming week...

NOTE: Too boost TB articles comments and rating, i am posting only the link and delating the text. Please reply at TB article as well. ðŸ˜ƒ

-Aman
Edited by Angelic_A - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
So does this mean that coz Suhana did not stay back for him... Ishaan chose to be over friendly with Sonali 😕
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Had sonali not come back from US, ishaan was completely ok with this adjustment........................now that sonali is back he is tired of this false relationship with suhana.............W*H😡
-Ishita- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
How Pathetic is this... Now the Entire Kashyap Clan will come to know about.. so called ''No serious Relationship'' of Ishaan and Suhaana...
But Desperately waiting for this Confrontation.. 
111192 thumbnail
Meanwhile, all in the Kashyap family realize that Suhana has left the house, and also understand that there was no serious relationship between Ishaan and Suhana. And this truth stuns one and all".

Standing ovation for badi maa and dadaji........................they made mockery of ishaan and suhaana relationship in front of whole family😡

Originally posted by: 111192

Had sonali not come back from US, ishaan was completely ok with this adjustment........................now that sonali is back he is tired of this false relationship with suhana.............W*H😡

I know seriously W*H 😡 It comes across as if now that a girl [sonali] is showering him wid her complete attention... he suddenly realized he is in a false relationship 😡 pehele nahin dikh raha tha usko 😕 Its soo annoying... thank god Suhana left that confused fella and his conspiring family 😡😡😡 Now let all of them sort their priorities first and then think of a reunion..
😡
Why on earth r they turning SGP into a 'K' soap seriously Ekta chali gayi but ekta ka bhoot nahin utra SP par se 😡 I am seriously not liking it...
111192 thumbnail

Originally posted by: WhiteOrchid

I know seriously W*H 😡 It comes across as if now that a girl [sonali] is showering him wid her complete attention... he suddenly realized he is in a false relationship 😡 pehele nahin dikh raha tha usko 😕 Its soo annoying... thank god Suhana left that confused fella and his conspiring family 😡😡😡 Now let all of them sort their priorities first and then think of a reunion..
😡

liked this discription quite apt for badi maa and dadaji😡
sugarsweet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't like the sound of Ishan's role and reasoning in this entire mess... That is a pathetic reason coming from a man who claims to love unconditionally!!
I am not trying to belittle what all he has done for suhana but at the same time he has no right to turn around and tell her this crap when they had mutually agreed on the terms of their relationship (though some of it silently) when suhana had finally decided to stay last time.😔
madhu_d thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
are yaar sab log ishaan ke peche kyo pade ho...

understand d situation from his point of view.. he has no idea of what suhana is feeling abt him. he is an unconditional lover he always want suhana to be happy. he want her to b break free from the juti bandhan so dat she can n joy the life in her own way..... pls realize... whatever he says it is for d best of her only....