Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moosewithgoose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
is this a library? Y is everyone quiet? Uff.
if the AT Goes so slow how😒
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I used to hate this track but watching this scene again, I found it so funny.😆 I loved it how armaan was like 'Riddhima, don't be silly' and how he did his expressions.😆 He called her gabbar.🤣 But they were so adorable when they talked about her engagement ring.❤️

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PY5QxJ53wNc&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/YOUTUBE]

moosewithgoose thumbnail

Originally posted by: aquarius16

<font color="#cc0066"><font size="2">I used to hate this track but watching this scene again, I found it so funny.😆 I loved it how armaan was like 'Riddhima, don't be silly' and how he did his expressions.😆 He called her gabbar.🤣 But they were so adorable when they talked about her engagement ring.❤️

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PY5QxJ53wNc&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/YOUTUBE]
</font>
</font>

i cant c the video as im on phone bt i know which scene ur talking of frm ur description :p
JJ looks so pretty in that dress n ksg's expression when ridz call him badmash. Omfg so cute! :p
Kessu unban your account😭
Tas JJ is always Pretty and KSG Always Handsome!!
its like there Trademark❤️
Lets finish this AT Soon............😒😒
Aquarius18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vampiregal

i cant c the video as im on phone bt i know which scene ur talking of frm ur description :p
JJ looks so pretty in that dress n ksg's expression when ridz call him badmash. Omfg so cute! :p

Yeah, that dress really suited her and I actually liked her make up.😆😳 But yeah, his expressions were really funny but they were so adorable when he started romancing with her.😳
Aquarius18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aditiloveskajen

Tas JJ is always Pretty and KSG Always Handsome!!
its like there Trademark❤️

Yeah, he did actually look handsome in that scene and they looked really perfect together.
moosewithgoose thumbnail
yep..they're wearing my fav color..JJ in red and ks in black :p