Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Simrah- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -DulceMaria-

-----------Editing---------------------

pics:

http://i748.photobucket.com/albums/xx124/Dulce_Diva_007/Cpia111deCpiadeSemttulo2.jpg

http://i748.photobucket.com/albums/xx124/Dulce_Diva_007/399d5d58ba33bf9c59af187pe2.jpg

text:- i do believe in fairies.

also, need a matching icon ☺️

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaankssssssssssssss a lot Sim πŸ€—

Love

Natalie.

Hope you like it NatalieπŸ˜‰
-Simrah- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -xShagunx-

Awhh . 

Love All Your Works .
Adorable , Them All Are (:

i had a request for you . 

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Text :  Shagun's Obsession 
          & Tere Mast Mast Do Nain....
         Mere Dil ka Le Gaye Chain..... πŸ˜³
Style : You Can Make it However You Want .
& Oh Yea .
May i Have a Matching Icon Pic Too [ Stacked ]
THANK YOU SO MUCH πŸ˜Š

Hope you like it ShagunπŸ˜‰
-Simrah- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -YaRa-Forever-

OMG OMG OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!! SIMRAHHHHHHHHHHHHH IS THAT YOUUUUUUUUUU??? You backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!! Okie wait...noooooooooooooooooooooo OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!! The magic herself is backkkkkkkkkk!! Love you simrahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— You one of my most fav. siggie makers EVER and i dont even know how many times I have said that but seriously...OMGGGGGGGGGGGG!! ME LOVES YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Welcome backkkkkkkkkkk!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Love,
Nitz

Heyyyyyy Nitz πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— I seriously wish I can give you a biiiiiigggg hug right now! Thank you so much for supporting me all the way and for always believing in my work... there is nothing better I can ask for😳😳

Love you from the bottom of my heart πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

OMG!!!!!!!!!! Simrah, this is SO beautiful!!!😍 Wow, thank you so much for this sig, def using at once!πŸ€— The texture you used is really ethereal, can't stop gazing at it! Thanks a lot!⭐️
theaisha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Simrah;
All reqs comesout so PRETTY!! πŸ€—
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Simrah-

Heyyyyyy Nitz πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— I seriously wish I can give you a biiiiiigggg hug right now! Thank you so much for supporting me all the way and for always believing in my work... there is nothing better I can ask for😳😳

Love you from the bottom of my heart πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Your work is one of the besttttttttttt Simmmm!! I can niharofy your siggies foreverrrrrrrrrrr!!☺️😍😍 And loved the request you made natsssssssss! OMG! Its sooo gorgoeuss!! Completelyyy adored it!☺️😳

And me have a request simmmmmmmmmmm...

Text: "Your pagalpaan is just infectious!"

Love you Simmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!! πŸ€—πŸ€—
Nitz
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oh wow, Janu's new request came out stunning Simrah πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ The different colorings look really amazing together... LOVe it!!!

Btw, edited my spot on pg8... keep rocking!!
-xShagunx- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg .
Thank You Soo Muchh :)
It's Truly Beautiful 
abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
your siggies are fab..luvely work..keep it up..
-DulceMaria- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Simrah-

Hope you like it NatalieπŸ˜‰

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG SIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMπŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— i love u i love u i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu πŸ€— u r just out of this worldddddddddddddddddddd πŸ€— everythig ust abt everythig that u make is a masterpieceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee πŸ€— loved itttttttttttttt ad usig it like riteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. πŸ€— omg the black-white effect & the risingggg sun frm behind her ad the text :m o angel but i spread my wings" is just soooooooooooooo damnnnnnn omenishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, love u simmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm πŸ€—

& can i plz request 1 more siggggggggggggg plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 😳 i know m being greddy but u have opened after ages and i dunnno when u will be opening again so wanna take full advantage of this golden chance ☺️

Natalie.