30/12 Ria Ka Adda: Macho guard turns jiju!

BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Milke bhi, hum na mile
Tumse na jaane kyun, milo ke,
Hai phasle tumse na jaane kyun
Anjaane, hai silsile
Tum se na jaane kyun, sapne hai
Palko tale tum se na jaane kyun

Hola Adda-waasis,

Its me...your friendly neighborhood skeptic...once again! 

Since I was not planning on opening today, I will keep this very short...thank god you say? 🤣🤣

I will try to feel offended by that sentiment...🤣🤣

Average episode for me...here's what worked and what did not!

Chiku - Arjun: Episode started where yesterday ended with Chiku demanding Arjun open the car door and then asking Aarohi for a hug to get a rise out of Arjun! While I liked Arjun's flashbacks and hurt, Aarohi's smug expression did not work for me at all.

Arjun - Aarohi conversation: The screenplay felt rather repetitive but...I liked Arjun not creating unnecessary drama about Aarohi's hug and instead stating his position without any fuss! I must say, I laughed seeing Chiku's hilarious expressions from inside the car! 🤣 👍🏼

Aarohi - DJ: I am glad DJ is finally acknowledging Aarohi's feelings for Arjun. I liked this sequence of the episode! 👍🏼

Cookie & Coffee: More random cousins in this story that already has a half-dozen too many!!!  Of course their entry is made worse by them being sketched superficially as the typical soap/movie caricature of a young NRI! 👎🏼

And then there was Chachu's studly strut towards the cousins as they stood upstairs with Aarohi's bua...what on earth was that? 🤣 

And just when I could not imagine things getting any worse, of course the 3C duo (Cookie & Coffee Cousins), predictably, mistook Arjun as Aarohi's fiance and drooled all over him...much to Aarohi's jealous dismay. My misery at watching this was only compounded by the over-the-top Chiku-Chachu dostana! 

Finally...the episode closed with Aarohi watching horrified as Chiku publicly humiliates Arjun...again...by dropping a hand kerchief for him to pick up! 

That's it folks!
What...you want to know why I started with the song lyrics? 🤣 I love that song and that BG music was the favorite part of the episode for me. 🤣

Overall: Average episode...6/10. Hated the entry of more random characters in to this show! Karan's and Kritika's acting was good intermittently! 

I liked seeing Shefali back in the screenplay as the voice of Aarohi's conscience...showing her  the mirror she does not want to see...yet!

Now...before you throw chawannis at me or leave...peruse the Adda rules...😆...and thanks as usual for reading...both my crap above and the rules below...😆!

PS: Thanks Pallo for the title! 🤣

Ria ka Adda Rules:

We are here to have fun and at the same time provide objective feedback. 

1) Follow IF rules & respect each others opinion. There is a decent code of conduct you can maintain and not pounce on each other if there's a difference of opinion.

2) Actor bashing will not be tolerated. Discuss the show & characters :)

3) Please use @Name format and avoid quoting long/multiple posts.

4) First page is for episode analysis, so reserve only if you want to analyze.

5) Join us on RKA Facebook by becoming friends of "Ria ka Adda". Send us a
friends request and we would love to see you as part of the family!

Cheers,

Jaya

Edited by darlunia - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

secretkeeper thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hello Friends *nudge nudge*

Epi rating: 6/10

Liked:

1) Arjun locking chicks  🤣

2) "Nahi sunna mujhe tumhara stupid lecture" 💔 KK female's expressions were spot on ⭐️ Arjuhi convo had a few good dialogues here & there 👏
3) DJ's concern...Actress playing DJ has a strong screen presence ⭐️
4) Jealous Aro 😆
5) "Ye jiju hein"  *raised eyebrow* *disappointed* 😕 😆

Disliked:
1) The two new chicks 😆 As soon as they entered i guessed what we would see next 🥱 And what was wrong with Rajveer today? Kya chaal thi?!  😲 🤣 should i whistle? 😳 😆

2) Cousins asking kya kya kiya? 😳

3) Rumaal scene. Though i'm sure Aro will somehow do something to divert everyone's attention or save Arjun from the humiliation.

@CVs & Team: What do i say? *hitting head on the desk repeatedly*

@Cameray walay bhaiyya: Sudhernay k liye shukria 😆 *offers Mehrkits*

Quote of the day: 🤔 Please excuse me today 😆

Edited by secretkeeper - 13 years ago
pavs thumbnail
Wokkay honestly am not at all surprised that kmh is outta top 100 soaps for this week...the epis have become boring n dragging n am fed up of watching arohi cry everyday....i am very dissapointed with kmh 2.. during its 2nd month kmh 1 was at its charming best...we waited for each epi with bated breaths...unfortunately kmh 2 has failed to hook me to it...the story seems cliched, acting is average, the romance track finished before it even started, the setting is boring....i wish they had doen sth fabulous with the cast, n given somethin better than kmh...everyday i feel the soap is sinking further n rite now it need a magical touch to redeem itself....
secretkeeper thumbnail
@Jaya: 🤗 ZABARDUST zabardust post! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

"
I will try to feel offended by that sentiment...🤣🤣"
🤣🤣

"
Aarohi's smug expression did not work for me at all. "
Me too! :l

"
The screenplay felt rather repetitive but...I liked Arjun not creating unnecessary drama"

"
Chachu's studly strut towards the cousins "
..... 😳🤣

"
3C duo (Cookie & Coffee Cousins)"
Cool name 😆

"
Hated the entry of more random characters in to this show! Karan's and Kritika's acting was good intermittently!
"
Agree with you :)

@Pavs: 🤗 Bang on! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

"
The epis have become boring n dragging n am fed up of watching arohi cry everyday."

"
.i wish they had doen sth fabulous with the cast, n given somethin better than kmh.
"
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Reserved
*Pallo whipping up sum real BUTTER CHICKEN*

@ Mehr...woot woot...we meet again...in different surrounding!!!!
*Opens Umbrella*
pavs thumbnail
I forgot to add jaya n mehr u guys r rockstars...awesum takes...sooo apt!!
secretkeeper thumbnail
@Pallo! *runs to give jhappi* soooo happy to see you here 😃 *phoolo ki baarish* 😆

will wait for you to update your phatta :D

@Pavs: Thanks yaar 😎 😆 I'm writing just for you girls 😊 and u know na *nudge* i'm a phanka of your pointers :D *offers mehrkits*

@Sana: 🤗 i see u hitting like :) thank you!

*flies towards youtube*
Quirky thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hello all🤗

- New entries😡they have not yet tried to do any justice to the already overloaded characters in KMH2 and now they added another set of dumb witted girls..and that too from Canada..👎🏼Canada again...Anj..thankfully they r not named Anjana this time😆

-Arjun is a body guard or a cool dude following Cheeku🤔😆I thought he had a uniform to wear..and now he comes in a velvet jacket..kyun bhai?😆No wonder the girls mistook him for their jeejaji😳

-Cheeku is genuinely dumb..🤣he doesnt once question Arjun abt the childlock...if Arjun did it purposely or not..😎

-DJ rocks!! I love her as an actor as well as Dj...

-Rajveer-Cheeku dostana joke is superrrrrrrrr old...plz CV spare me of all gay tamasha jokes..doesnt even bring a smile😳

-Cookie and coffee..excuse me..normal ppl dont have such pet names/names..are u trying to make it look like a slapstick comic show CVs..😡

-KK(m) needs to bring in more energy in his talks..he looks tired and bored..

-KK(f) is doing a good job..👏

-CVs..🤬plz try to save this already sinking drama..if u can..

@Jaya..🤗"I will try to feel offended by that sentiment" 🤣🤣 I think we all are offended watching the show..🤣🤣U are echoing my thoughts to the T👏

@Mehr..the pic🤣🤣🤣so apt👍🏼me agree with all ur points..

@Pavs..🤗this show is NOTHING compared to KMH1...I miss KMH1..its so magical even now..😳
LindaxXx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the episode was awesome full of sadness and jealousy lol.......but loved when arohi's friends thought chiku is arjun and when they knew who is chiku ayyyyyy😲 looooolll😆....Well i m feeling so bad for arjun now😭 and i want this to end but loved arohi's jealousy towards arjun 😛 Edited by linda_marco18 - 13 years ago
Quirky thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey Linda..🤗welcome to RKA🤗