Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaanGeetkiSimmi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Dev and meera and sasha wanted 2 leave the show - & NT actually will come back She's still crazy 4 revenge =DEdited by MaanGeetkiSimmi - 13 years ago
shinus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MaanGeetkiSimmi

Dev and meera and sasha wanted 2 leave the show - & NT actually will come back She's still crazy 4 revenge =D

Still they should be there in the marriage... At least they end their characters with good note
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Agree with each and every word dear!!!😊
surenkal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nayantara and Arjun continued Interactions are important... she cannot disappear from the scene like this
 Also what about Arjuns proposal of having the cases dropped against NT..what happened?
Brij.. how did he land in Maan;s house.. 'So many enanswered question
 illogical episodes
Dev vanished...Geet and Meera were friends and Geet has not bothered to contact her even once.. what is all this

Originally posted by: shinus

Still they should be there in the marriage... At least they end their characters with good note

Their exit still hasnt been shot- there will be a proper one by as Of now they don't wish 2 be in the show =D
MANEET_BABY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I was wondering why Geet is not getting enough Trps during the end of the year,,,,

Its actually becoz important characters such as dev meera sasha and Nayanthara is missing...

Also the new characters couldnt bring the smile the audiences ... Even they making audiences to run away from the show

I hope C vs note this dip in Trps and Bring all the characters which we used love watching them in Geet...

Also I was missing some musical Promo... Now a days promos are like spoilers... Please Bring back all of them this NEW YEAR

U R SHO RIGHT SHINU..😛

I WANT ALL D PREVIOUSH CHARACHTERSH BAK IN D SHOW..😊BUT JUSSH 4 TRP PURPOJ..😉I WANT CHUDEL NAINTALA AUNTY N DUMBO SASHA AUNTY BAK..😈😆😆N N HA..HOW CAN I FORGET DEV UNCLE..😡😡 N SHWEET MEELA AUNTY..😃..I WANT ALL DEJ PPL BAK..

NEW CHARACTERSH R QUITE BOLING..😕😕 SPLY AA SCENES..YUKK!!🤢🤢

Edited by MANEET_BABY - 13 years ago

Their exit still hasnt been shot- there will be a proper one by as Of now they don't wish 2 be in the show - I 2 want them in the show but They have left as actors lookkin 4 more opportunities - I also wish they come back & finalize their incomplete scenes =D
shinus thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaanGeetkiSimmi

Their exit still hasnt been shot- there will be a proper one by as Of now they don't wish 2 be in the show =D

ita better to bring them back and   finish it of during the marriage
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
agree with you shinus.seems the cvs have forgotten about these characters.and more than that i want annie to go out of the show.god can't stand her.
shinus thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajeev the best

agree with you shinus.seems the cvs have forgotten about these characters.and more than that i want annie to go out of the show.god can't stand her.

Yes they are not at all doing justice to the role